Dragon : 02 - Sara's cottage (ff/mm, mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dragon : 02 - Sara's cottage (ff/mm, mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dragon's stories
02 - Sara's cottage
Story index at the bottom

By Dragon

Saturday September 16th 2000 08:57:26

First Night

Before I continue to tell me frightening story, I must say thanx so much to my friend PH, and y'all who have read my story and gave it good ratings so to speak. Now, on the with the story...

On friday, all four of us arrived at Sara's cottage somewhere near a lake called Kennises Lake, at around four o clock. Sara was wearing tight, light blue jeans that were faded in some places. Matt was wearing baggy South Pole jeans and an orange shirt, while I wore jeans (same style as Matt's) and a blue shirt. Megan, was practically impervious to cold weather in all it's forms, as she wore a baby blue blue belly top, with a small skirt. After we unfinished packing all our gear, Megan instantly proposed a tie-up game. Girls against guys, and the challenge was who could get loose before they were thrown into the water. Being thrown into the water wouldn't actually be done, because we were given a significant amount of time (about an hour and a half) plus onlt our feet were not tied. Matt went first.

They tied Matt's wrists behind him tightly, and left him on the dock. I was permitted to at least watch and help if anything went wrong, but not help. The nylon rope wrapped around his arms and wrists about five times, and ended in two long pieces tied in a know together at the end. The clock started.

Matt struggled for a little bit, and even shouted and swore alot. He then sat back, and put his wrists past his legs in front of him. He bit at the ropes several times, and used a nearby branch to pull apart the ropes. I was quite impressed. Matt's elapsed time: 1 hour.

My turn then came. Sara and Megan rushed in, and quickly tied my wrists tightly behind my back in the same fashion as Matt's. So, the clock started, and Matt was left to watch. I used the same technique as Matt had done earlier, and then stood on my feet. Matt shouted, "You poser! Don't you be mockin my styles!" I shouted back at him, "Man, if I wasn't tied up right now, I'd kick your. . ." I stopped talking as my left foot was caught between the wooden planks in the deck. I struggled a bit with absolutely no balance, and fell head first into the freezing lake. More to come . . . DRAGON

DRAGON
CANADA

Sunday September 17th 2000 12:23:23

Second Night - "IN THE FACE OF DEATH"

I struggled like mad in the freezing waters. Since my feet were free, I could only swim up to the surface a few times, but the water was extremely cold and I was about to give up.

I honestly felt I was gonna die. No more stories, no more games, no nothing. I heard Matt's voice yelling and shouting "Oh my god, he's gonna die!! Sara!! Megan!!" I thought to myself, "Wow. So he does care." I struggled some more and got my hands free. I swam like mad under the water, and grabbed the deck with my one hand. Matt saw, it and ran over to help - I felt like passing out. I was so tired, and one of my hands still had a length of rope on it which chaffed and made my hand fall asleep. (i hate that) My elapsed time: half an hour.

I saw Megan and Sara there as well, with some towels and a blanket. I was soaked through and through as they all crowded around trying to keep me warm with their body heat. It did not feel good, being so cold and shivering like mad. Megan whispered something to Sara, and she kissed me on the lips.

"Please don't tell my parents Derek. Please...?"

My teeth chattered and I barely managed to reply "Wh..w-h-h-hat's in it for me?" I said.

Look, I'm not a greedy person. I just felt that if I had pneumonia or something like brain damage I should at least see Megan and Sara tied up some more. Later on, I stayed in bed for about an hour and a half trying to stay warm and sneezing uncontrollably. Matt was with me in the top bunk and his popped up upside down from the bed. "I've got a good idea, dude...."

Matt said there was a place near the cottage Sara had pointed out to him earlier. It was a cottage, almost ancient, that had been unoccupied for decades. His plan was to take Megan and Sara there and do something there. He was out of ideas, and so was I. That night, while everyone slept, Matt went out to the abandoned cottage. We went to the door, and it was locked tight. The windows were all boardered up. I thought they might be, so I brought along a crowbar and a hammer. We whacked down the rotting boards, and entered through the broken window. Matt slashed his arm on the way in, and I couldn't help but laugh.

More to come soon guyz....DRAGON

DRAGON

Second Night - "THE ABANDONED COTTAGE"

Matt and I carefully climbed through the broken window, while Matt held his bleeding arm. There were shards of glass on the wooden floor, and that was pretty much it. There was absolutely nothing in the house, except for some beer bottles, some garbage, and a torn sheet. We walked down stairs to the basement (very reluctantly) to see if there was anything there. There was a wall frame on one side of the huge basement, two support beams close to each other and an old cot next to the wall. It was perfect!

We told Sara and Megan, and they agreed to go. After a quick lunch, we gathered up some supplies and left for the cottage. We told them the games would be in the basement, because there was nothing upstairs. So, I told Megan to stand in the middle of the support post and told her stretch out her arms. I tied both her wrists tightly to each beam, and tied her legs to the beams as well (the beams were only about a foot apart) The ropes were nice and tight, and so she couldn't escape. She smiled as she tugged on the ropes in her tight jean skirt and blue belly-top.

"I think Im gonna like this," Megan said.

I put some tissues in her mouth, so she couldn't make very much noise. Then I took out a roll of duct tape, and began to wrap it around her mouth. She laughed through her gag, and tried to pull on the ropes some more.

I tossed the roll of tape to Matt, who had Sara tied down to the cot. Her wrists were above her head in a triangular shape tied to the headboard (or the rusty iron bar) and Matt had just finished tying her ankles to the bottom. Sara tugged hard on the ropes.

"Matt? Please, no gags this time ok?" she asked, but it was too late.

Before she could say another word, Matt had a good twelve inches of adhesive on her mouth in no time. That's when we all heard a loud bang.

If one looked up at the ceiling in the basement, you could see between the floorboards. Light shone through the little cracks, but was blocked out momentarily by a large boot. It was a good thing Sara and Megan were gagged, because they started to scream. Matt and I heard voices say "It's perfect. I'll have the stuff shipped here by Tuesday." We then heard a second voice say "Have you seen the basement yet? It's nearly finished..."

The footsteps began to go to the basement stairs, as Matt and I frantically tried to think of a plan.

"We can hide!" said Matt.

"If they find us, we can get in big trouble for tresspassing!" he said.

At this moment Sara and Megan began to struggle and moan through the tape.

"Yeah, WE can hide but they can't! We'll go through it together!" I replied. Matt and I stared at the steps.

I shadow appeared on the wall, as someone came downstairs. One of them said, "Roy, we can take a look tomorrow. I'm getting hungry now." The people went back upstairs and left. More to come later.....DRAGON

DRAGON

Sara's Cottage Second Night - "THE ABANDONED COTTAGE II"

BEFORE READING THIS PORTION OF THE STORY REMEMBER IT IS TRUE

After tickling them for a few hours more, we untied them, ungagged them and left the cottage. Megan in my arms, and Sara in Matt's, we walked out the front door to see the people that had come to see the cottage chatting in front.

We all ducked behind the house. In a haste, Matt tripped over a twig onto a bottle. The bottle promptly smashed under Matt's big foot, and he swore rather loudly. They heard us. The people that were chatting were practically, I'm sorry to all who are offended, shotgun/rifle toting maniacal rednecks. They picked up the shotgun and rifle, loaded them, cocked them and said "Sounds like a moose. This one's mine, Ed, you dumb mother******. Got it?" said one. They edged closer and closer.

We all backed up slowly until we almost around the other side of the tiny cottage.

"What'll we do?! The'll shoot us for sure!"

I looked around frantically for an option. There was a small hill below of which was a small beach. Seeing the pure terror on Megs' face, I said quietly "We'll jump down there..."

Sara was first because she was crying. Matt guided her hand down, and next was Megan. I help her down, and picked up to long thick sticks. I tossed one to Matt and nodded. He nodded back and gave me props. We stood there tense and still like hunting lions. We heard the guns cocked again, and we just thought "Forget it." Taking the sticks, we leapt down the hill, as the man came around the corner.

As we ran behind the men back to Sara's cottage we were just in time for dinner. We ate and said nothing More to come...

DRAGON