Saul : 04 - Joanne Gets it (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Saul : 04 - Joanne Gets it (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Saul's stories
04 - Joanne Gets it
Story index at the bottom

By Saul

Wednesday September 13th 2000 04:06:28

Well lets see first off I thought it was high time I posted again. I'm going to post one story of Male then on of Females I've tiedup till I run out (Which won't happen anytime soon) Any complaints Tough.

Ok on with this one. I was 13 at the time and Joanne was 16. I knew her quite well and umm I guess I had some what of a little crush on her. I got to know her through dancing with her little sister. Theresa, anyways my parents were planning to go away for a week during the school holidays, I was wrapped but kinda disappointed that they wanted to hire a sitter. So I asked if Joanne could come over, and be the sitter. Mum was happy with her as long as she did not mind. Jo was wrapped and said she would do it right away (she needed the cash). I was over the moon, and could not wait till Tuesday. It was Saturday, I was already planning ways and means to tie her up.

Well Tuesday came and the parents left. I was the happiest guy on earth. Jo and I started out with some small talk, she was different from any other sitter I guess. We played the Sega Master System for a while then watched some TV then I thought now was my chance. First I guess I should give you a quick run down of Joanne's appearance. She was drop dead perfect to say the least. She was about 5'6, slim, perfect hour glass shape. Very very well formed for her age, she had lovely long smooth legs. Long narrow feet with long toes. (All girls I seem to met have characters like that??) She was not slim as such, lets say she was formed perfect. And she had shoulder length blond hair and brown eyes.

Well I looked at her and she looked at me. I gave her a slight giggle and looked away. She asked what was up, I told her that I had a major crush on her, then closed my eyes and hoped for the best. She replied with a "Well I'm here for a week. Maybe we could work on it during this time" Damn I felt like I was floating on air. I got a evilish look in my eye and asked if she was ticklish, she just looked at me and said of course I am.

As we were laying on our stomachs side by side playing the Sega a fiendish thought jumped into my mind. I jumped up and sat on her but and locked my knees in by her arms holding them by her sides. (Rule one; never reach back when someone jumps on you back) I started to poke my fingers into her sides. She started to kick and buck like a wild bull. Screaming with laughter, tears were running down her face and it had only been a couple of seconds. I stopped and asked if she would do anything I asked her to. She said no way so I started tickling again, she started to scream. All the time I was saying "will you do as I ask" come on will you??? Finally she said ok, and I asked "Promise" she agreed and I stopped tickling her, she then said "well what do you want me to do. Cook you something, Masssage you??" she asked. I went red, and purple and any other colour of the rainbow and said that I wanted to tie her up. She had a look of "Oh My God" in her eyes then she burst out laughing. I then said oh well, I guess I can settle for a massage. She said how can I massage you and be tied up at the same time, then burst out giggling again. I asked her if I really could, she agreed but as long as I did not tickle her, gag her, or touch her in a way I should not (know what I mean) then she looked at me and said " if you wanted to tie me up you could have just asked" I went all colours again. I went off to get some rope.

When I came back Jo was sitting on the couch with her, Sneakers, Short Shorts and Tight fitting T-shirt on. Her hair was in a pony tail. She asked how I wanted her, I asked her to come into my room, where I got her to lie on her back on my bed, in the shape of a star. She reminded me to look but not touch, I giggled and agreed and with that took about a 3 foot length on white cotton rope and started to bind her ankle to the bed corner (I was fortunate enough to have a double bed in my room with posts on each corner. Damn I was a lucky kid). I did the same with the other her other foot, while I was doing this Jo was tell me about how her last few boyfriends loved to tie her up, but the last one went just a little to far, but she told me that she trusted me and knew I would not do what he did. (He was into breath play and put a bag over her head. As you know it's hard enough to breath with just a gag on with out a plastic bag on top of that.) Anyway I tied her wrists to each post and stretched her out tight, she looked great.

I asked if it was ok if I was to give her a kiss, she said ok but reminded me that she was in no position to stop me either. I gave her a little kiss on the lips and well she responded so it became a french one. But I'll stick to the story, I watched her struggle in her bonds for a good hour. We talked and she struggled and looked around but made no progress. I asked when she wanted to be released, she said when I felt like it. she was really comfortable and could almost go to sleep, I told her I was going to make a sandwich and would be back.

When I came back she was fast asleep. She looked so cute I wanted to untie her, so I started but she soon woke before I got one leg free and she told me that she always fantasized to sleep while bound but never wanted to try it with any boyfriends. So I told her I would watch from over the other side of the room, she told me to come lie on the bed with her. Which I did and we were both soon fast asleep.

We slept for about 2 hours before I woke up and she woke soon after me. It was about 8pm so we decided to get some tea. I untied her and she cooked some tea. Then she asked if I could tie her up again. She enjoyed it and she trusted me. She could explore her fantasies while being safe to do so. I was more than happy to help out. She then asked if she could go back to her house to get some other things to bind with. I was over the moon.

Well I can do one of two things. Post a story of a guy I bound or I can carry on with this one. You decide.

Saul
Saul_471@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/bondage_dom
New Zealand