Woodal : 01 - Knotty Stuff (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Woodal : 01 - Knotty Stuff (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Woodal's stories
01 - Knotty Stuff
Story index at the bottom

By Woodal

Tuesday September 5th 2000 07:28:40

With a tip of the hat, and bow to alex, thanks for jarring some of my old memories. A while back I got into some knotty stuff.

"Arguph!"

I was getting my money's worth. Good thing it was staying in the family.

For sure you can say she was my stepsister. My dad died when I was three, her mom when Nancy was just a year old. Our parents met and married within two years of the deaths.

Now I was closing on sixteen and waiting to take driver's Ed in the spring. She was junior high, final year, and looking for extra money.

Her blonde hair was cut into long, up-front layers so it framed her face. It was cool in the middle of September so she wore a long sleeved red sweatshirt, denim jeans and white and orange stripped Reeboks with white socks.

"Erkick ug hurging ay outh wiff is."

"Quit trying to talk and it won't bother so much."

"I outh oow wannda E ooee allelic?"

I had worked a red checked bandanna around her head, between her teeth and tied it part over, part under her hair, at the nape. Before that I had handed her the money agreed on and used a blue polka dot necktie to bind her wrists crossways behind her. I hadn't yet learned how to knot the tie to wear it, but sure knew how to tie her with it.

I mowed grass, cleaned gutters, raked leaves and worked part time at the Western Auto hardware store. Nancy had taken over my old Evening World paper route. Still she needed some extra bucks at her age, and at my age I needed some kicks.

Astounding Detective, Master Detective, True Detective, and Confidential Detective. I didn't read the stories so much as love to look at the covers. I rarely bought a copy, it would have been too nerve wracking to go through the checkout counter with one. I did buy comics. Like the one of Wonder Woman where she and her mother are gagged over the mouth and kneeling and tied back to back.

I wanted to tie some body up. I wasn't a nutcase, well not that I would admit to at least. And getting a person to hold still long enough to bind them wasn't easy. I mean really.

So there's my kid sister Nancy. She wasn't crazy about the suggestion.

"No Way!"

She came around when I worked my butt off to rake up some more dollars and annoyed her with pleading.

I tied her in her bedroom. She turned her back to me and I did the necktie thing.

"Do you have to do it so tight?"

"Did I have to pay you so much?"

"It's not that much. If you're not careful I'll gahgumph."

I cut her off with the bandanna gag. Her lips fought against it, which made the material slip further into her mouth. I would have stuffed a sock into her mouth first, but I wanted to be able to do this again. Best for me to work into this slowly.

"Don't talk."

"Arguph!"

Which is where we started.

She worked her lips and tongue enough so that the gag wasn't effective, it just messed up her speech a bit.

"Why do yous wah to do this anywa?"

"It's just a thing that's all. I just do. O.K now sit on your bed."

She looked at me with her blue eyes.

"What far?"

"I broke into your house and bound and gagged you. I'm going to rob the place. Now sit and do what you're told."

She gave me a mean look, then walked to her bed and sat. She lost her balance and almost fell back on the mattress. She bounced and settled util she was sitting on the edge.

"Now wha are you doing?"

"I need something to tie your feet with." I hadn't planned on being able to do that. I didn't want to leave the room and go find something. I dug around in her closet.

"Be areful in there," Nancy said around the gag.

I came out with a belt from her green terrycloth robe. I kneeled in front of her.

"Cross your ankles."

"Don't tie it too tight."

"I'll do it the way it should be." I jerked her ankles over one another and looped the belt around them twice, using the working ends to knot and tug them together.

"That will fix you."

I stood up and walked to the bedroom door.

"Hey where do toeing?"

"Don't talk through that gag so much, you sound silly."

"You'll think silly if I tell Mom about this."

I walked back to the bed. She looked up at me.

"What did you say?"

"If Mom knew what your doing she'd ummph."

I clamped my right hand over her mouth and jerked her jaw shut. My left went behind her head and helped hold it still.

"You go to the cops about this, or talk to your private detective friend and you'll regret it."

"Mumph murg ummph," said Nancy. Her eyes got wide, and just for a second she looked scared. That went away and she gave me a dirty look.

"No more yapping or you pay. Got it?"

She blinked and shook her head yes, making an affirmative grunting sound beneath my hand. I let go and straightened up, wiping the palm of my right hand on my jeans.

Nancy looked at me. She bit down hard on her gag. It looked like she was trying to chew it in half. All of a sudden some liquid ran out from the left corner of her mouth. She tried to wipe it off on her shoulder.

"Don't be messy." She wasn't happy to hear that.

"If you let me stuff your mouth, you won't be drooling so much."

"Wow you figure at?"

"Just let me do it for a few minutes, then we're done."

"You'll untie me sooser?"

"Yes."

I looked through one of her dresser drawers.

"This sock looks clean," I said as I walked toward her.

"Wa too bag, find some thung smaller."

"I'll wad it up tight, it won't be bad."

"Yeah sure," she said.

I pulled the bandanna gag down with one hand until it rested under her chin. Nancy swallowed and licked her lips a few times while I mashed the sock into a wad. I think the toe end went in first.

"Wa gah gooh."

"Come on, open wider. Maybe chew on it a bit."

Wa goh googlie muff."

I kept pressure on with my right hand so she couldn't push the sock out with her tongue. I cranked the other gag back up over her mouth, then used both hands to adjust it. I checked the knot behind her head. "Oolumph lomph ummph!"

"This is realistic. Had I been a real burglar, you'd be behind the eight ball for sure."

I watched her flop her lips under the gag. The sock wanted to erupt from her mouth, but it all held together. I liked the sounds she was making, but they were hard to understand. Hope it wasn't anything nasty.

She didn't go for that much longer. She sat, then in a few minutes made a lot of angry noises. I figured I better untie her, I started from the bottom, and the gag was the last to come off.

After she had some time to loosen up I wanted to do it again. "No" was the answer I got. And she was serious. She told me to get out of her room, and I retreated. I guess the first time around is great, but I sure wanted more action. It would be awhile before Nancy went along with it, and even then it was in a different way.