TW : 02 - Tying up our sisters (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TW : 02 - Tying up our sisters (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

TW's stories
02 - Tying up our sisters
Story index at the bottom

By TW

Tuesday August 29th 2000 05:21:08

Here is one of my childhood tie up stories:

We were all about in 5th or 6th grade. Myself, my sister,my friend Russel, and his sister Nancy. it was in the fall, and I had somehow manged to talk everybody into playing a spy game.

Nancy had long dark hair and I always thought she was pretty. Are game was very simple, Russel and I would be the bad guys, capture the girls, tie them up and leave them to see if they could get free.

We went into our garage,that had a wooden beam in the middle of it. We tied the girls to the beam,we thought rather tightly, or so we thought.Russel tied up my sister and I tied up Nancy. We left them alone for about 10 min sure they would not get free. WRONG!

Well being boys,it was okay we will do it better this time,and you girls wont be able to get free.
Our little game was we tied the girls up if they got loose we would capture them right away and tie them up again.

The second time we tied up the girls,they were tied to some very old wooden office chairs,with the arms on them. Again I tied Nancy while Russel tied my sister, I made sure the knots were very tight, I was sure there was no way Nancy was going to get loose this time. Nancy was tied up with one very long piece of rope.When we were done we both were sure neither of our sisters were going anywhere soon >:)

Again the girls were free in under ten minutes!!. Now I was getting a little annoyed, I wanted them (well Nancy any way) to have to ask me to untie her.The girls were getting a little bored,but said we could tie them up one more time.

The girls had slipped their hands out of the ropes,but the ropes were still tied to the chairs,and we could not untie the knots! So now how was I gonna tie up Nancy? I had on some kids,rubber combat boots,the kind with the real long laces :) My problem was solved,well almost,with only two laces it was just enough to tie one girl up,so I told my sister to'pretend se was tied up.

There was this very old canvas trailer that we had kinda made into a sorta club house. we even had vinyl carpet tile squares we put on the floor,we has a few left over. This tine we had Nancy lay on her back and put her hands in front of her,we tied her hand and foot, all the while my sister laid next to her pretending to be tied up to.

Something about seeing Nancy tied up and on the floor gave me a strange sensation. On the spur of the moment I decided to gag her with one of the carpet tiles,well it wasnt long enough to tie around her head,put I folded it placed it on her mouth and tucked it behind her head. If she lifted her head the gag wouldve came loose but she didnt:)

As Russel and I were getting ready to leave Nancy stares mmmphhing through her gag,so I took it off,and she asked how long they were suppose to stay tied up. I have no Idea what I said,but I put the gag back on her,and Russel and I left.

Russel and I both thought they would be free sooner since my sister was pretending to be tied up. Well it seemed like it had been 15 min and no sign of the girls. we went to check on them,and sure enough Nancy was still tied up and gagged! :) I was so happy. BUT when my friend did something that totally blew my mind and I didnt know what to think or what t do!!

TO BE CONT~
KIDDING ! I hate when that happens, anyways;

There Nancy was bound and gagged on the floor her hands tied in front of her. Well my friend had picked up a stick and was poking at he right below the waist!! I was shocked,she kept pushing the stick away,but he kept poking her, Not hard just enough to be annoying.

Even though i didnt understand what he was doing at the time I knew it was wrong and told him to stop, He didnt, So my sister went and got my mom, boy did we get in troubble.

She told us to untie Nancy, she sent Russel home,and me to my room. I think Nancy and my sister played the rest of the day. Nancy wasnt mad at me I didnt do anything, but I cant ever remember us four ever playing tie up games again. However I did get to tie up more girls on my own though, I will tell the story latter on how Debie was tied on the railroad track, she was so cool :)

TW