TW : 01 - What Are Brothers For? (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TW : 01 - What Are Brothers For? (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

TW's stories
01 - A Different Kind of Cops and Robbers
Story index at the bottom

By TW

Thursday August 24th 2000 12:25:43

Okay here goes a childhood tie up story. :)

I was either in elementary school,5th or 6th grade,or my first year in jr. high. Well as almost any sister who has a brother will tell you he probably tried to tie her up or DID tie her up. :) Again I say what are brothers for :) Now while a lot of people here,included games to mask the true intent of tieing someone up, me and my sister just played out and out tie ups.

Whenever I asked her if i could tie her up. she almost always said yes. I think she was around 8 or 9,its been so many years.well one time when the mood had struck me and she said yes,this is what happened:

Being fairly young myself and not knowing even the word bondage,my tie ups of my sister were very through,maybe too much sometimes,{and yes Susan she was almost always gagged :)} however I never even thought of hog tying her,and a little something that has me wondering, how is it that almost all the other people here knew about stuffing the mouth and then covering it up,that never occurred to me until way latter at around 18? Was i just slow or were you guys just way ahead of me :)

Okay now this time I used masking tape to tie and gag my sister(where the heck did all the other kids here get duct tape? (btw,one of my fav now) I had her put her hands to her side, and staring at her wrist i wound the tape several times,and i kept going up to her shoulders,nothing pretty or fancy but very efficient:) then I had to gag her :)i wound the masking tape all the way around her head covering he mouth from below her nose to the bottom of her chin. Then I tied her legs,well taped,just like her upper body,she was going nowhere,and couldn't hardly make a noise,well I wasn't finished,I was not content just to leave her tied up like that, I picked her up and carried her into the living room so she could watch tv,while she was tied up and gagged ( what a good bro huh?)

I then went into the kitchen to make me a snack. I checked on he a few times,her back was to me.she seemed very content as she watched tv and did not do much struggling. Well then I had this bright idea,I saw it in a movie or tv show t,I picked my sister up,carried her into the kitchen and set her on the chair, then I sat across from her and proceed to eat my snack while she sat there tied up and gagged,all she could do was watch me.

And i of course said the dumb brother stuff,"do you want some" "speak up I cant hear you" you all know that 'speech'. All of a sudden it just didn't seem right for me to be teasing her like that it seemed way to mean and just weeird. .So did I untie her, well not right yet(brothers) I took her back to the living room,then i finished whatever i was eating THEN i went in to untie her. :) took awhile too. I never wound masking tape around her had after that cause I had a heck of a time getting it off so I wouldn't hurt her.

Yes I of course gagged her a lot of more time but not like that. after i got her loose, she either went out to play or finished watching tv, I don't rember wich :)

I will tell you latter about how I helped my sister tie up her girlfriend,they asked me to help well i volunteered :) but they were playing tie up on there own when I happened to check on them,so I just had to ask if they wanted any help,and they both said YES :)

Like i said, what are brothers for :)

stay cool till next time.

TW
usa