Saul : 03 - Kenny's Turn (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Saul : 03 - Kenny's Turn (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Saul's stories
03 - Kenny's Turn
Story index at the bottom

By Saul

Wednesday September 6th 2000 04:29:31

Ok well I thought it was time I post another story. This time it is about my old friend Kenny, we had been friends for around 3 months since we were put into the same class at school at the beginning of the year, anyway he was he was the same age as me (13) he was what I guess you could call you average looking 13 year old, One could say he was quite good looking (not that I think of guys that way) he had brownish hair, about 5'3 average weight, and he has smooth as legs, I didn't know many girls that had legs as smooth as his. One thing that he was very protective of was his feet.

I don't know why but he guarded his feet with his life, only every taking them out of their shoes and socks at swimming times. But once again I stress that I don't look at guys or their feet in that kind of way, Anyway he was one of those on my class that I just had to tie up before the year was out. Sick as that may seem but while some kids were setting goals to win the sports team, or make the running team, I was thinking of whom I was going to tie up before the year was out.

My chance came one day during the Easter holidays, Dad was as usual at work, and Mum was going to some friends place for lunch or something, so I jumped on the phone and gave Kenny a ring, I asked if he wanted to come over, he said he would love to and asked what he needed to bring, I told him to bring himself, wearing shorts, t-shirt, sandals (I love to tie guys / girls wearing those) and an open mind, he asked why an open mind and I told him he would find out when he got here. Anyway about 15 minutes later there was a knock at the front door, I brought him in and we sat down and watched some tv. I finally said to him straight out, how I bet I can tie you up and you can't escape. He looked at me and smiled. Yeah he said, well I've been tiedup heaps of times and escaped every time.

When he said this I felt like X-mas in my stomach, he then said now I see why you wanted me to bring an open mind, but anyway we had some more small talk and then I asked where he wanted to do it. He asked if we could do it on the floor in the rumpus room (Which was like a huge open room for studying and other stuff) I said fine and he went in to make himself comfortable and I went to get some rope, well while I was hunting for some I found these straps that dad had hidden in a corner of the garage. They were about and an inch and a half wide, around 6 meters long, and very soft. (Almost as soft as torn bed sheets). These were perfect I thought and grabbed the bag full, there were about 20 of these nicely packed straps in the bag. I got back to the room and saw Kenny laying on his stomach watching TV, I came up from behind and told him to put his hands behind his back, which he did. I took one of the straps and began to bind his hands, he commented on how long and soft and comfortable they were. But he said he would be free in no time.

I continued to bind his hands, wrapping the strap around his hands, then around each had then cinch it off, until I had wrapped the whole thing around his hands. He looked kind worried but he seemed confident that he could still escape. I then turned to his ankles, and tied another strap around his ankles. I crossed them over though and kept wrapping around his ankles and each foot until the strap was used up. I then turned to his knees and wrapped another strap around there, I went around and around and cinched and around until there was another strap done. I looked in the bag, there were still hundreds more in the bag, I asked him to sit in a stool and helped him up, then I took another and wrapped it around his elbows, and tied it around there and pulled tight. I could not believe it, his elbows could touch, I had only every had one girl whom could do that and she worked out as a gymnastics performer 4 nights a week.

I used half the strap going around his elbows and then I went around his waist and back around his hands and tied it off, with still around half a meter of strap left over, I helped him back on the floor on his stomach and pulled his feet up to his hands, then pulled the remaining strap between his ankle strap and tied it off so he was hogtied. Well he was impressed, and he said that the straps were comfortable, and that there was no blood being cut off, he responded he could stay like this for hours, and that (Well I think) he would, he asked if I was done, and I told him almost, I then asked if I could take his sandals off, he let out an abrupt no, but I reminded him he was in no position to argue, he agreed and with that his sandals came off. I then took a string and tied it to one big toe, then pulled it tight and tied if around the other big toe. I then grabbed an invention of my own making (I think I was a kid with to much spare time on my hands) It was a gag, but it was made from an old wide belt, one of those old big thick wide leather ones, I asked him to open wide, which he did and I stuffed his mouth with a couple of (Clean) hankies 5 in total and wrapped this belt around his neck and buckled it off in the nape of his neck.

This belt was great with out stuffing it really silenced a person, but with stuff it was really effective. I covered all above the chin up to under the nose. I buckled it tight so he could not move his jaw. I then tied a long string from the string tieing his big toes and pulled it down to his gag. I asked if he was ok and he gave me a big nod, I asked if he was having fun and he gave another big nod. With that I took another strap and wrapped in around his eyes and left the end laying on the floor. I watched him struggle really hard for awhile, and then watched him go limp. I just layed there for about five minutes. I walked up behind him and asked him "I wonder if you are ticklish?" he started to mmmmpppphhhhhhh something cronic behind his gag.

I replied with something silly like, damn I can't hear you well he's gonna have to tell me or I will have to do some investigating, well his mmmmmmpppppppphhhhhh's got a little louder, but not by much and I could tell he was really yelling behind the gag. I then stopped and asked if he was yelling because something was wrong, he shook his head, I then asked if he was yelling because I was going to tickle him he started mmmmmmppppppphhhhhing againg. So with that I knelt down at his knees, I spread my knees on either side on his, thus bringing me to eye level with his helpless soles that were pointing right up to the sky. With that I just lightly touched one, he instantly burst out laughing, and mmmmmmmpppppppphhhhhhhing behind his gag, I started tickling his feet a little more, he started to jerk and scream into his gag, his toe curled up his fingers struggling to find anything to protect him from this tickling, he tried rolling around from side to side but he could not move because of my knees holding him in place

I tickled him for around 10 minutes solid, he was stuffed after woods, I went over and he was sweating, I took his blindfold off and it was wet where he had been crying with tears of laughter, I took of his gag, and he told me that what I had just done was awesome. He hated being tickled he hated his feet being touched, and there was nothing he could do about it, he could not yell for help, he could not move out of the way, he could not protect himself from this annoyance. He felt great, I soon had him untied, and he had to dash to the bathroom to well excuse himself.

He came back and we talked for another hour before he said he had to be off home. But he said that he wanted to do it again some time, I was wrapped and needless to say we did.

He how was that one?? Umm quick thing my page is up and I'm sorry about the first one, this time it is re opened and hopes to have some more cool stuff.Check it out I think thats how you do and HTML link anyway check it out and let me know what you think about Kenny.

Thanks Saul

Saul_471
Saul_471@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/bondage_dom