MST *~SkullS~*: 01 - My first tie-up game (m/mmf, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

MST *~SkullS~*: 01 - My first tie-up game (m/mmf, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

MST *~SkullS~*'s stories
01 - My first tie-up game
Story index at the bottom

By MST *~SkullS~*

Wednesday September 6th 2000 05:40:15

Hi my name is Matt(12). This story is based inside my house with my friends dominic(9), Kallie(11), and Mark(11).

I was downstairs in the basement playing on my computer(my room is down there). And Dominic, Mark, and Kallie came down. Kallie sat down in a chair next to me, and mark and dom sat on the floor.

After playing for a little bit i remembered i had some ropes and stuff lying around, and i thought it would be fun to tie-up all of my friends. I got up and got some string from under my bed, put it in my pocket, then i ran over and grabbed dominic and wrestled him to the ground. I laid him on his tummy, and then took the rope out of my pocket. At this point Kallie said "Matt what are you doing to him?", and i replied "I am gonna tie him up, why don't u guys help."

Once that was said mark and kallie went to get more rope, string, duck tape, and some belts. i took the string and tied doms wrists together, then i moved down to his feet, and i tied his ankles together. I then took of his shoes and socks. I took one sock i stuffed it in his mouth, then took some duck tape and tapped over it. If you couldn't tell by now i have been practicing tying people up, but i only practiced on myself so no one would know of my love for bondage and such things.

Anyway this left dom helpless on the floor. Marveled in my artwork which lay squirming all over, i then went over to Kallie put my arm around her and said"ain't i good? or what?" she looked at me weird, then i pulled her out of the chair, went behind her, and put both my arms around her arms/waist. She yelled "Matt ARE YOU DOING WHAT I THINK YOUR DOING?!?!?" without answering her i took her over to my bed, wrestled her down, and tied her feet to the end of the end posts on the bed. When i went up to get her hands i felt a tap on my shoulder i turned and it was mark, he was carrying a huge pile of rope in his hands and said "Matt i'm not letting you get to me so u are mine". with that said he dropped the rope and we started to wrestle on the floor. after about 15 mins i got me in a pin and i could not escape. luckily i had managed to draw our fight away from the rope he had, and he could not reach it. After a couple minutes of mark holding me on the floor, he started to rock back and forth, then he rolled over. at this point her was in reach of the rope. He grabbed the rope and quickly tied me up in a hog tie. he arched my body a little bit then laid me on my side, so there was no way of me getting out.

Mark walk over to kallie and finished tying her to the bed. once he did this mark came over to me with some tape and my black belt from karate. He took off one of my socks (my shoes were already off) and stuffed it in my mouth. then he taped over it. he then took my belt and put it over my eyes and tied it in the back of my head. at this moment i was getting kinda scared for i had no clue what was gonna happen next. in the backround i heard something weird but i couldn't make it out. then suddenly i heard the noise coming from the bed. then after a while it stopped, and i felt a tug on my other sock. at that moment i got very scared because i am probably the most ticklish person in the world. my sock came off and then i taken out of the hog tie but my hands and feet were still tied. i then felt someone sit on my upper legs. then i felt my feet get pulled towards the person sitting on me. at this moment the person wrapped their legs around my feet (probably so both hands could be used to torture me). then i felt a single finger run from my toes to the bottom of my foot, i started to giggle under my gag but nothing could be heard. Then it happened a rage of ten tickling fingers ran all over my two feet, i laughed helplessly as hard as i could. this lasted for 15 mins i think.

After the torture stopped i felt safe, but i felt my shirt get pushed up to my armsand this exposed my sides. after my shirt got pushed i felt that certain someone sit on my butt. after getting situated the person attacked my sides for what felt like an hour. before the person got done i had tears rolling down my face.

After my torture stopped, my belt got lifted from my eyes my feet were un done and my gag was taken out, after that my hands were untied and i stood up to see mark on my bed all tied up!!!. I turned around and saw Kallie there. i asked" did he untie you?" kallie said " no i got untied while u two were fight and pretend to be tied up, and when mark came to get me i got the drop on him.". so me and kallie went over to look at everyone, i saw that dom was now in a hog tie and mark was spread eagle on the bed. I went and sat in the chair near the computer, and kallie came over and sat next to me(literally in the seat with me). She put her arm around me and i said " are u gonna tie me back up?" she replied "No". i asked then what was with the arm around me then and she whispered in my ear. "i like you a lot" i looked at kallie a little strange but then said in her ear "come back over tomorrow, alone" she said ok and we un tied everyone and they all left.

Well that was my first tie-up experience, and the first time i have wrote to this site. If you want to hear about what happened the next day say so.

Oh and insted of calling me matt address me with the name *~SkullS~*.

MST *~SkullS~*
rs_skulls@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/rs_skulls/Gods_dbz.html
USA