alex powers : 11 - Time to fetch the other three damsels? (m/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

alex powers : 11 - Time to fetch the other three damsels? (m/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

alex powers's stories
11 - Time to fetch the other three damsels?
Story index at the bottom

By alex powers

Quickly I bounded up the stairs leaving Eileen dangling. I looked back at her and realized that I couldn't let her stay in that position for a long time. Her breaths were coming in short gasps. Being that her head was forced to face the ceiling, she couldn't even tell that I was leaving the basement. I arrived at my bedroom door and listened for a moment. I could assertain that the girls all seemed to be still gagged. In the few minutes that I was listening ther were a few muffled comments made, but of course communication was imposible. (or so I thought). Quickly I opened the door and was met with a site that I did not expect. Mary Lee was was just as I had left her, tightly hogtied, and gagged. It was obvious that she had tried to get loose, being that her short dress was up to her waist and her hair was a mess. Joan and Mary Lee let out a startled muffled scream when the door was abruptly opened. I was shocked to see that Joan, although still hogtied, was free of the restraing cloth that forced her gag back toward her elbows. The cloth was just hanging there, as if it somehow got untied.

I looked around the room and realized that Vivian was missing. I panicked slightly as I looked in the closet for her. Joan and Mary Lee were both trying to make a lot of noise and attract my attention from the search. Both girls looked very frightened as they looked at me, with my "burglar" mask on. The only place left to look in the room was under the bed. I started to chuckle and that seemed to even scare the girls more.

Alex> "Come out, come out, were ever you are"

Then when the girls least expected it I bent down and found Vivian hiding under the bed. The expression in her eyes was pure terror. I put my hand under the bed and grabbed her ankle. Vivian put up a mild struggle as I pulled her from underneath the bed. As she struggled I figured this was a great chance to 'cop a feel'. While pulling Vivian out my hands went from her ankles and traveled up her legs to rest for a moment on her young butt. Vivian knew exactly what I was doing , by the look in her eyes, and she wasn't a bit happy about it. I leaned over and said,

Alex> "too bad foxy but, this is what happens when you cross the burglar. I know that you got out of the hogtied rope, and that you helped your big sister out. If you think that you were tied up before wait until I get you in the basement"

When the three young captives heard the words 'the basement' they all screamed. The girls sere all gagged so tightly that the 'scream' barely left the room.

Alex> "O.K. ladies we are all going to make a trip to the basement. I have a little surprise for you down there. Vivian I have some definite plans for you, seeing as you fancy yourself a little Houdini. But first, i would like to memorialize this 'kidnapping' with a few photos."

All three girls looked at each other as I rummaged through my dresser drawer. When I brought out the camera, (anyone remember the polariod instant 'swinger') the girls again screamed and cried into their gags. I looked at the camera and realized I only had six or seven photos to take in the roll. I roughly grabbed Vivian and made her sit next to her sister. Instructing both young girls to look at the camera, I snapped the first shot. For the next 5 minutes or so I repositioned the girls the way I wanted them. Because of my extensive 'detective magazine' collection, i knew what I wanted, as far as photos.

'Photo 1' showed a closeup of Vivian and Joan. Both girls are staring at the camera and look very scared. Tears are even forming in Joan's eyes.

'Photo 2' showed all three girls lying on their stomachs. I got on top of my desk chair and took an 'aerial' picture of this. All three girls have their elbows, wrist, knees and ankles tightly bound with bedsheets. In addition all three are extremely tightly gagged with cleaves buried between their teeth, so tightly that closing the mouths was impossible.

'Photo 3' showed Mary Lee seated on the floor. Her long legs are stretched out in front of her. I had smoothed her skirt down to where it was supposed to be. Even then it just barely covers her upper thighs. She is looking at the camera (as instructed) and shows a lot of fear in her eyes. Mary Lee has her hands tied behind her along with her elbows. The wrist are out to her right side to show that they are tightly bound (also as instructed). She is tightly cleave gagged and tied at both knees and ankles.

'Photo 4' Showed Vivian Clark tied as I had originally had her older sister in the bedroom. She is tightly hogtied and her mouth is stretched back because the gag is tied off to her elbow bindings. There is a look of panic in her eyes. (understandably!)

Note from Canuck : sadly, I did not find the rest of the story. I found these chapters on this site in the webarchives. If anyone saved the rest of the story, please post it or send it to me so that I can add it!

Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

What a great story, but dang, he is brutal, I hope it ended with no hard feelings against each other. Hoping someone can find/has the rest!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I remember vaguely that Alex ends up being tied up by the girls and that there were no hard feelings. Hopefully someone has saved the rest of the story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic