alex powers : 10 - Time to tie Eileen.. Really Tight! (m/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

alex powers : 10 - Time to tie Eileen.. Really Tight! (m/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

alex powers's stories
10 - Time to tie Eileen.. Really Tight!
Story index at the bottom

By alex powers

As I started down the basement stairs to "get" Eileen, I started to get a guilty conscience on what I had done to Joan. I had tied her tighter than any of the other three girls. I really didn't think that she could stay in the hog-tie position for too long. Especially with the very tight cleave gag that was tied off behind her, pulling her head back.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs Eileen saw me and let out a muffled, angry cry. She had now been hanging by her wrist for almost a half-hour. My little sister's hair was a little damp with perspiration and she looked extremely uncomfortable. Her too short baby doll nightie had risen up her hips and now stopped just above her butt line. Now, I have mentioned before that Eileen was my little sister and there was never any sexual contact between us, but, I must admit that I had to fight back a strong urge to reach out and stroke one of her perfect thighs.

I fought the urge an instead retrieved a couple of books and placed then underneath Eileen's feet. You could see by the look on her face that she was greatly relieved at this. Eileen started to beg and give me the goo'goo eyes, while garbling that she wanted to be untied and the gag taken off. I refused to untie her but did relent and unfasten the tight cleave gag.

Eileen (pleading)> "Alex come on this has gone way to far. What have you done with my girlfriends? Are they all right? Please untie me, I can't take this anymore."

Alex> "I will be right back Eileen. I have a surprise for you."

Eileen > "NO ALEX, your surprises are really starting to scare me"

I ignored my little sister as she hung by her wrist with her ankles bound, perched on top of the books. I went to the utility room in the basement and almost immediately found something that I had been hiding for a while down there.

I put the nylon stocking over my head, covering my face. Little sis and I had played the " burglar" game so many times in the past that the "frightened" novelty for her seemed to be wearing off. I figured that if she couldn't see my face and I looked like a real burglar, than maybe we could be a little more inventive in our games. As soon as I stepped out of the utility room and Eileen spotted me, my ploy worked a whole lot better than I could have hoped for. Eileen opened her mouth to scream. I quickly ran the 15 feet to where she was hanging and kicked out ALL the books that she was standing on. This action stifled the scream in her mouth just long enough for me to jump behind her and clamp my hand over her mouth. With my other arm I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her close to me. Eileen seemed to be in a temporary state of surprised shock. Her toes were just barely (and I mean just barely) touching the carpeted floor of the basement. Her lips were working overtime trying to get loose from my gagging hand. I whispered in her ear and tried to reassure her that this was still part of "our game".

Quickly I reached into my back pocket and got out one of the ever-present white, torn, bed sheets. I, very methodically, forced the strip of cloth between Eileen's lips and pulled her head back. I tightened the strip as tight as I could and cinched off the ends at the back of her long dark hair. Eileen was red in the face, from her struggles. She looked at me accusingly as I bent down and untied her ankles. After I had done this I let her hang and wiggle her legs. I watched this action for a couple of minutes, until I sensed my younger sister was tiring. I again walked behind her and noticed that I had gagged her with a bed sheet that was about 6 feet in length. Because I had only single cleaved her (as opposed to gag wrapping), there was about four feet of sheet dangling down her back. This gave me am idea. Working quickly I grabbed Eileen right, bobby socked covered ankle and pulled it up behind her. As I had mentioned earlier, Eileen was a cheerleader and in great shape. She was extremely flexible. Therefore I was able to pull her right ankle up to her butt.

Still working quickly (and holding Eileen's slender ankle in one hand) I reached up to the hanging gag cloth and pulled Eileen mouth and head so far back that she was forced to look up at the ceiling. I then proceeded to tie the other end of the gag cloth around her ankle. When I was finished with the tie off, I gently and slowly let her ankle go.

To describe this scene would not do it justice. To appreciate what I was looking at you would have to be there in person. Remember the young dark haired girl who played Kevin's girl friend in the television show "the wonder years"? Picture this girl in a short baby doll nightie. Long, perfect, young, legs straining to find purchase on a carpeted basement floor. Her white, lace trimmed, bobby socks pointing and grasping the air. Her wrist are bound tightly over her head, and tied off to basement rafters. Now picture her tightly cleave gagged, with the gag tied off to her upraised ankle.

If you can picture this in your mind then you probably have a decent idea on what this scene looked like in real life. Walking up to Eileen I gently held her face in my hands and peered don into her eyes.

Alex> "Eileen, I know that you will probably never allow me to tie you up again, so you will have to excuse me if I make the very best of my last time. I am going to go up and get your three girlfriends and bring them down here one at a time"