alex powers : 09 -Joan.. one Tough Cookie (m/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

alex powers : 09 -Joan.. one Tough Cookie (m/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

alex powers's stories
09 - Joan.. one Tough Cookie
Story index at the bottom

By alex powers

I cinched off Joan's knee binding as tight as I could. If this material was rope Joan would really be in trouble, but as I had mentioned before, that is why I used torn strips of bed sheets. You could tie them pretty much as tight as possible but the "victim" wouldn't be all that uncomfortable.

It was then that I positioned myself behind Joan. It was a fantastic feeling; to be straddling this young fox, who had been the object of a great deal of fantasies of mine. I could smell the shampoo in her hair that she must have recently used. Unknown to Joan, I had taken a large washcloth out of my pocket. I had it balled up in my hands. Joan was to busy watching Vivian and Mary lee to realise what was about to happen to her. Vivian screamed a warning into her gag, but it only came out a garbled mess. Joan was just turning her head to say something to me, when I decided to pounce. Pulling back her head, by the hair, Joan let out an audible gasp. That is exactly what I was waiting for.

I jammed the washcloth between her teeth. Joan gave me a fight unlike anything Mary lee or Eileen ever did. She did not want this washcloth stuffed in her mouth. I just kept on pushing as she kept on gasping, and whimpering. After some 30 seconds, and with both of us near exhaustion, Joan gave in and let me jam the cloth all the way in. I had originally misjudged the size of the cloth. It was much too large for Joan Clark, but through perseverance she was effectively muffled. While holding the cloth in her mouth with one hand, I retrieved a long piece of bed sheet and started to wind it around her mouth, starting between her lips. I spared no strength as I wound the cloth around her face. After 3 or 4 wraps I tightly knotted it off at the back of her head.

I then rolled Joan on her stomach and began the preparations for her hog-tie. She knew what was coming because of the identical way her young friends were rendered helpless. Joan only gave a small pitiful whisper as I brought her long legs up to her wrists and knotted it off.

As a final touch I tied a piece of sheet through Joan's gag and yanked tightly, until her head came backwards off the floor. This buried the cleave gag even deeper, burying the cloth so far in her mouth, she couldn't even touch her lips together. I then cinched the sheet holding the back of the gag to her elbow bindings.

I didn't want to take a lot of time doing the same to the other girls. Maybe when I came back with Eileen, I would redo their bindings and have some more fun. Right now I was more interested in seeing the Clark sisters faces when I brought up my little sister to join them. I wondered how they would feel when their only hope of rescue was a damsel in distress, herself.