alex powers : 08 - Now for Joan Clark (m/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

alex powers : 08 - Now for Joan Clark (m/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

alex powers's stories
08 - Now for Joan Clark
Story index at the bottom

By alex powers

.....before I went to "get" Joan, I quickly decided to blindfold my two young captives. This way neither girl could use their beautiful eyes to warn Joan of their real predicament. I picked up a three-foot long piece of bed sheet and approached Vivian first. She looked at me and cowered against the bed. After some reassuring words from me, on how this was just a game, Vivian allowed me to tightly tie the blindfold over her eyes. Just to make sure that sight was impossible, I quickly waved my hand in front of he face. There was no reaction. Mary lee eyed me, and gave me just a little bit of a pretend "fight", as I did the same to her. After a quick, but meticulous examination of the two girls bonds, I assured myself that escape was impossible. Opening up the bedroom door a crack, and to my surprise Joan Clark was standing there with her hand up in the air, just about ready to knock.

Joan (smiling) "Alex, just what is going on in there. You three have been doing this for over 15 minutes."

Alex> "uh, yea, were just having a good old time in here, care to join us"?

Joan> "no, I don't think I would like to be tied up, but can I see what you did to them"?

Alex> "sure you can Joan, but don't talk to them. The girls agreed to be quiet and make believe that they are being held captive"

Joan> "well.... Ok."

I opened the door and Joan walked through. When she looked down at the girls she let out a very audible gasp. I quickly grabbed he arm and put my fingers to my lips, in a "shushing" motion. It was at this point that I was mentally patting myself on the back, as far as my idea to take off the elbow and knee restraints. It was definitely a good idea to hide the very tight cleave gags behind the detective, over the mouth gags. I looked down at Joan Clark and marvelled. Joan was the best looking 14 year old girl you could eve imagine. As I have stated before Joan looked a lot like a very young Victoria Principal.

Joan had short brown hair, brown eyes, and an incredible naive smile. Believe it or not, when I say Joan looked like a very young Victoria Principal, I just don't mean in the facial features. She was a 14-year-old with an 18-year-old body. Usually Joan dressed conservatively (especially with boys around). There was always talk in the locker room, that some guys thought that she was a little on the podgy side. She always seemed to have on a loose fitting sweatshirt, to match her loose fitting jeans. I knew better though. Joan came over every once in a while to swim in our pool. Although she always wore a one-piece swimsuit, there was no denying that this was "all girl". Her manner of attire was more exposed today. I guess she felt more comfortable when she figured only girls would be at the slumber party. Today Joan Clark looked magnificent. She had on a loose fitting tank top, that came down to just above her navel, a short (very short) pair of cut-off jeans with some kind of white lace trimming. From there we would have to get on a bus to travel down her long gorgeous legs to see that she was wearing the typical gym shoes and ankle socks.

Joan> "how long are you going to play this game Alex. Eileen might be mad at you when she comes home and finds them all tied like that."

I just chuckled to myself, for obvious reasons.

Alex> " well Joan, I was thinking that it would be a pretty cool prank to play on my sister, if we let her find the girls just like this. In fact I was really hoping that you would let me tie you up."

Joan> "I really don't want to Alex. I think I would be too scared."

Alex> " oh don't worry about that. You will probably be able to get your hands free anytime you want. Do you think I'm a professional kidnapper or something?"

Joan> (nervously giggling) " I don't know about that, but I still have to say no".

I was getting a little nervous myself during this conversation. I wanted to get Eileen from the basement and have her join the other captives in the bedroom. Joan was really making me work very hard at this. The thought did enter my mind, that I should just grab her and tie her against her will, but I really wasn't into that kind of thing. Besides, the ramification from both my folks and Joan's parents wasn't something I wanted in my life. I quickly thought back to all the tricks I had used on Eileen and Mary lee in our past games. These tricks basically boiled down to 3 things... asking, begging and bribery. I had already asked. I would not beg (I really doubted that Joan would respect me for that) so the choice was obvious.

Alex> " ok. Joan, I understand. I'll tell you what; let me just tie your hands in front of you and you will see how easy it will be to get loose."

Joan > "no Alex, I"...Alex> "here just let me show you something, Joan put you wrist together in front of you."

I stood in front of Joan with a length of bed sheet in my hands. She didn't lift her wrist up like I asked, so with a smile on my face (she was also still smiling, albeit nervously), I gently grabbed both her wrist and brought them up to chest level. There was just the hint of resistance as I slowly (don't scare her, I thought to myself) and loosely wound the sheet around her slim wrist.

Joan> (looking more nervous, but trying to hide it from me) " Alex, you are crazy. Ok, ok. Have your fun, but there is no way I am going to get tied up like Mary lee and Vivian. Come on Alex. What are you up to".

Alex> "I'm just having some fun."

I wound the sheet around Joan's wrists a third time and very loosely knotted it.

Alex> "ok. Joan, try and get fee. I'll bet you can't."

Joan wiggled her wrists back and forth, while examining the sheet work. After a couple ties, she decided to use her teeth. Within a couple minutes, she was totally free.

Joan> " Ta, Da, that was rather easy."

Alex> "hey no fair, you can't use your teeth. Here let me put a stop to that."

I got the nearby role of masking tape and tore off an 8-inch strip.

Joan> " and just what are you going to do with that?"

I held the tape up to Joan's lips and told her to press them together. Joan just laughingly rolled her eyes heaven and did as I asked. I gently placed the tape over her lips and firmly pressed it in place. At any time Joan could have just parted her lips and displaced the tape but, for now, she played along. I picked up the bed sheet and cautiously brought Joan's wrist behind her back, all the time watching her eyes and body language for any signs of genuine distress. She did let out a very questioning muffled protest underneath the tape, as I tied her wrist behind her, rather tightly. It was at this point that I knew I had another captive in my house. As soon as I started to wind more bed sheet loosely around her elbows, Joan opened her mouth and broke the tape seal.

Joan> " Alex, I knew you were up to something. Let me go."

Alex > " Joan, just relax were just playing a little game"

Joan > "what kind of game calls for me being tied up like this?"

Alex > " the game is called KIDNAP. Eileen and I play all the time. The only difference is it IT!"

It was at this point that I started to torque down on her elbows. Joan let out a gasp of breadth as I worked to bring her elbows together. What came next was me taking off the other two girl's blindfolds. The three girls looked at each other and let out a collective squeal of distress. The struggling really started happening when I got some more bed sheets and tied Vivian's elbows as tight as they were the previous time. Next came her knees. Joan just watched in both amazement and fearful anticipation as I turned to Mary lee and did the same procedure. Joan had tried talking to the two girls and seemed to wonder why there was only a muffled response. I was about to show her! I crawled behind a seated Mary lee and undid her "detective" gag, revealing the extremely tight cleave. Joan locked eyes with Mary lee and let out a confused gasp. When I undid Vivian's outward mouth covering Joan started to protest.

Joan > " Alex they're choking."

Maybe it was because of Joan's "physical" endowment up front, or maybe she just wasn't co-operating the way the other girls did but no matter how I tried I just couldn't bring her elbows together behind her. Joan was audibly complaining about it being to tight, and I thought that any further pulling on my part might cause some physical damage. I got her elbows within a couple inches of each other and quickly cinched it off. I grabbed Joan by the shoulders and spun her around so she was facing me. I grabbed the hanging piece of masking tape and tore it off her face.

Joan> "come on Alex" (she was almost pleading now) "this has been kind of fun, but let me go now ok?"

Alex " I'll make you a deal Joan. You let me kidnap you until Eileen gets home and I'll pay you 10 dollars."

Joan just eyed me up.

Joan > " what happens if I say no."

Alex > " then I guess you get kidnapped anyway, beautiful."

Joan > (sarcastically) "oh, thanks for the choice! Joan thought for a moment and finally said "ok. Alex I'll play the game, but only until Eileen gets here. Then I get my 10 dollars."

Alex > " it's a deal. Now start walking into the bedroom."

Joan walked towards the bedroom. I followed her keeping my eyes on her gorgeous young butt the whole way. I explained the basic rules of the game. (I was the burglar, the girls were the victims, and I would tie them and robe the house and talk very menacingly. they would cower in fear and cry. Joan agreed to it all as I told her to sit on the bedroom floor. I told her that from now until she gets untied she should be in her damsel in distress "character". I didn't think that she would have a problem being a good actress. Especially with what I had planned, I helped Joan to sit on the floor. She was still complaining about the tightness of the elbow bindings. I assured her that I would fix them in a minute. By now Vivian and Mary lee had heard us and knew I was in the room. Joan was sitting with her long legs stretched out in front of her. I started to wind a sheet around her ankles.

Joan > "you're going to tie my 'shoes', too"

(I just wanted to mention that 'line' dear reader, because it is one that I'll never forget. it struck me as rather bondage "naive" but extremely appealing and downright cute.)

I cinched Joan's ankles very tightly, when she complained I told her to get used to it. Joan got into character at this point and decided to earn her 10 dollars.

Joan > " please, don't hurt me".

(At least I think she was acting) instead of replying I concentrated on enjoying the binding of this girl. Joan's knees came next. She just kept eyeing me up and looked like she was afraid of what would come next.