alex powers : 07 - Sheer Enjoyment (m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

alex powers : 07 - Sheer Enjoyment (m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

alex powers's stories
07 - Sheer Enjoyment
Story index at the bottom

By alex powers

...I looked down at the two young captives. Vivian was lying on her side, looking up at me with "surprised" eyes. I could tell by this look, that she did not expect anything this elaborate, when she agreed to let me tie her up. She really looked like she was getting ready to panic, at any second. As I surveyed he, I realise that maybe I had been too elaborate with this hog-tie, considering this was her first time tied up ever. She was very tightly gagged with a single wind of bed sheet buried between her teeth and lips. As I have mentioned before, Vivian was lying on her left side, looking up at me and being very still. I think she knew that there was no way she was going to loosen her wrists. I would just like to go on with the story by saying that Vivian's elbows were also bound behind her, but that would be quite the understatement. I think the proper term would be, "crushed" together. Out of the three "victims" that now resided in my house (remember, my sister Eileen was still hanging in the basement, unknown to the other girls), I soon found out that Vivian was the most agile, or "playable".

I took advantage of this and hog-tied her more strenuously than I had ever done with Eileen or Mary lee. As I gazed down at Vivian, some quick thoughts came into my head. Planning ahead, I realised that my next order of business would come in steps. Step 1...get Joan (Vivian's older sister) bound and gagged as soon as possible. I realised that as soon as I left the room to try and talk (bribe?) Joan Clark into being tied is the fact that she would first want to see her "little" sister and make sure she was all right. She just might run off scared if she saw the position her younger sibling had been put in. The only thing these girls new about being "tied up" is the loose hands behind the back, ankles tied and loose "detective" style of gag that they saw on television shows like Charlie's angels, or girl from U.N.C.L.E. Thinking about the "detective" gag gave me an idea. As I bent down to loosen Vivian's hog-tie rope I glance over at my other captive, Mary lee.

I marvelled at how much she really looked like Marcia Brady. Of course you would have to picture this "Marcia Brady", wearing a very short dress (70's style) that was bunched up around her hips, from struggling in a hog-tie position. Also picture Marcia Brady with her ankles tied behind her, elbows also bound, as were her knees and ankles. Now picture Marcia Brady with those ankles secured all the way to her bound wrists. And if you could keep imagining, picture Marcia Brady with a white strip of bed sheet cleaved so tightly between her teeth and pulling her mouth back, that she cannot even close lips. I looked Mary lee right in the eye, and just to be even more of a villain, I winked at her. You can imagine my utter surprise when this girl winked right back at me. I stopped untying Vivian (much to her consternation), just long enough to kneel down and place my hand on Mary lee's nylon covered thigh. I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "you are having way too much fun at this game"

Again, Mary lee winked at me and even let out a little gagged giggle. I just chuckled and went back to work uniting Vivian. To say Vivian was relieved to be out of the hog-tie was again an understatement. I untied her elbows also, which brought out a very audible sigh of relief. Vivian seemed very curious as I had her sit on the floor with her back to the wall. She was still in no position to go anywhere, still being tied at the wrist and ankles. I also made no move to loosen the very tightly tied cleave gag. She looked at me both accusingly and with trepidation as I took another 2-foot length of bed sheet and folded it into a gag triangle. I placed this over Vivian's mouth (and cleave gag) and secured it behind her head. I proceeded to do the exact same with Mary lee. After I was done I surveyed the two girls sitting on the floor before me. Vivian and Mary lee looked like two captives you would see on any television show. Both were tied identically.... Wrist behind, ankles, and gagged with a simple handkerchief (bed sheet) over their mouths. As I had stated before, Mary lee was attired in her short dress, nylons, and platform shoes.

Vivian was dressed in a very small pair of cut off jean shorts, tank top, and red ball jet gym shoes, along with pink ankle socks. Both girls eyed me as I got up and stood in front of them

Alex> "I want you both to be good girls and keep it quiet. You will have a couple of other girls to keep you company in just a little while."

I cracked open the bedroom door and saw that Joan Clark was still watching the rock concert on T.V. More than 20 minutes had past since I had first taken the two girls into the bedroom to tie them. I thought that I had better make some contact with Joan to let her know everything was all right. I was even planning to take her to her sister, so that she could see we were just playing a game. All she would see was two girls bound and gagged, just like on T.V. I was hoping that her lack of "gag knowledge" would also disguise the fact that the girls would not be communicating with her, because they agreed not to talk through the loosely tied bed sheet over their mouths. As I looked at Joan I realised that I should first go check on my little sister who has been "hanging around" the basement for a little over 40 minutes. Besides, I might want to "catch up on my reading", and I believe that Eileen had the books I wanted to browse through.