alex powers : 05 - Meanwhile.. down in the Basement (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

alex powers : 05 - Meanwhile.. down in the Basement (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

alex powers's stories
05 - Meanwhile.. down in the Basement
Story index at the bottom

By alex powers

As I carried Mary lee down the basement stairs, she struggled and attempted to scream behind my gagging hand. Because of our past experiences together at the "game', she knew how much I enjoyed it when either her or my sister, Eileen, would act the part of the victim. Once I had dragged her to the basement, I stood at the bottom of the stairs and went into my "kidnapper-burglar" act....

Alex> I know that you have friend upstairs in the shower, and she won't be out for another 15 minutes, if you behave neither of you will be hurt, understand. Mary lee just looked at me with big frightened eyes (she was quite the actress) over my gagging hand and just nodded.

Alex> I am going to take my hand from your mouth now, no screaming, you got it? Again a nod of the head, I took my hand away and Mary lee went into her DID act.

Mary lee> please don't hurt us mister, we are all alone. Take what you want and don't do anything to us, please.

Alex> if you co-operate and do what I say you will be fine, now put your hands behind your back.

Mary lee> why? Alex I have to make sure that you don't interfere when I ransack the house, and I don't want you warning the girl in the shower when she comes looking for you. So I am going to duct tape you up on the floor here. (crying) no please you don't have to do that I'll be quiet.

Alex> "put your hands behind you now." sobbing and playing her role to the hilt she placed her wrists behind her back and I started to tightly wind the duct tape around them.

After Mary lee's wrists were duct taped, I got ready to do something that I had always wanted to do in this situation with the girls. I had seen a photo in a detective magazine (which I had a good collection of), where the woman's elbows were loosely tied together behind her back. I decided that this was the right time to try this "experiment" out on my little victim. I started to wrap the duct tape around Mary lee's elbows loosely, when it dawned on me; what would happen if I wrapped her elbows a little tighter. I started to torque down on the tape. Mary lee's eyes got very big and expressive. She turned her blond head as best she could, to see what I was up to.

MARY LEE> "Alex what in the world are you doing? You can't be serious about tying my elbows together. Cut it out Alex, this really hurts. Just tie my wrist like you usually do."

Mary lee's comments only drove me to wrap the tape even tighter. Finally after some 5 minutes and 6 layers of tape I was satisfied that Mary lee was securely helpless.

MARY LEE> "Alex, you are crazy? I hope you know that I can't take this for too long."

ALEX> "I will let you out in due time my dear." now get back into your "character".

MARY LEE> "ok, but please don't tie me any tighter."

ALEX> "I want you to go over to that closet, and sit on the rug."

MARY LEE> "please mister, if I do as you want please don't hurt me."

Mary lee walked over to the closet and gently lowered her self to a seated position on the carpet. I, very deliberately, and slowly I started to wrap the duct tape around her ankles. When I was done with that job, I started on her upper legs, just above the knees. Because her skirt was so short, I had a good view of her white cotton underpants, and the top of her pantyhose. At this time I had a great urge to tape up her upper thighs, "just as an excuse", but I fought that urge. While looking Mary lee right in the eye, I took two things out of my pockets, that I conveniently had on me, a clean washcloth, and a length of cut off brown adhesive bandage approximately one foot in length.

Mary lee just looked at me with abject terror (whether pretend or acting).

MARY LEE> "what are you going to o with all that stuff? Please don't put all that in my mouth, I won't be able to breathe."

ALEX> "Mary lee, you've been gagged before, and you know that it isn't all that bad."

Now I know that I usually save the new gag experiments for Eileen, but right now I just had a good idea, and I need to use someone who is readily available. Want to volunteer, before you get volunteered. Mary lee opened her mouth to say something and was quite surprised when I jammed the washcloth between her teeth. The washcloth wasn't all that large, but neither is a 14-year old girls mouth. I (with some effort, and gagging moans of displeasure from my "victim'), managed to get the whole washcloth into her mouth. I ordered her to keep it in as I retrieve the short length of adhesive bandage. Slowly and with great care, I wound the bandage once around Mary lee's lower face. I then took a piece of tape and secured the ends. I could tell by the look in her face that she thought that this gag wasn't so bad, and that once I had left her to go "kidnap' Eileen from upstairs. She could easily push the washcloth out of her mouth past the flimsy wrap.

She was wrong of course. The one wrap around her lower face was just to protect her skin when I commenced with the next gagging step. Mary lee started to scream as I took the full role of duct tape and started to wind it around the adhesive bandage. I think she knew exactly what I had in mind, as her eyes got bigger and more watery. I have to admit, that I really didn't have to wrap the tape as tight as I did, but at the time it seemed like a good idea. With every wrap around her mouth, finally after 6 or seven wraps I tore the tape off. (With considerable effort, mind you. I was later to find out that this duct tape was a construction grade of tape and extremely tough.) I got up off the floor and surveyed the vision before me sat Mary lee, age 14, long blond shiny hair, wearing a short sleeved mini dress, bound with heavy duty duct tape at her ankles, above the knees, elbows (crushed together), and wrists. She was gagged very tightly with a washcloth jammed in her mouth, held there by the same duct tape that was used to bind her. The tape was so tight that it dug into her cheeks, only the upper and lower part of her lips could be seen.

ALEX> (in my most menacing burglar voice). "Listen up, good looking, I have a freak urge to very tightly hogtie you."

MARY LEE> "mmmmmmmppppppfffffff new, new"

ALEX> "ok, I won't do that, if you promise to be a good girl and be real quiet once I stuff you in the closet."

Mary lee just looked at me and in defeat and shook her head up and down. I gently picked her up, opened the closet door, and placed her on her stomach inside the closet. I bent down and looked her in the eye.

ALEX> "now, Mary lee I know that you are going to be a good girl. I am going to go upstairs and kidnap my little sister. I will bring her down here to keep you company. Oh yea, I also know that Joan and Vivian are coming over tonight. They also will be joining you girls, down here in the basement."

With that, I shut the closet door and headed upstairs to surprise my sister.