alex powers : 03 - The Mary Lee Situation (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

alex powers : 03 - The Mary Lee Situation (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

alex powers's stories
03 - The Mary Lee Situation
Story index at the bottom

By alex powers

I never did get my chance with Mary lee that day (see previous story). For whatever reason, Eileen never did ask her if she wanted to participate in our games. I didn't want to push it, for fear of ruining a good thing between my little sister and myself in fact our games sort of dwindled in the upcoming months. Eileen had her own things going on. (President of her class, cheerleading, etc. and so did I) but, I did get my opportunity about 6 months later. Eileen was about to celebrate her 13 birthday and Mary lee wasn't too far behind in age.

One spring day, I had just walked in the door from school. Eileen was already home making her bed and sort of straightening things up. She had already changed into a pair of short shorts, and tank top. I asked her what time my mom would be home and she said that she had called and it wouldn't be till much later. I started to form all kinds of kidnap scenarios in my brain, and was just about to ask Eileen if she wanted to play "burglar", when it dawned on me that I had to go back to school. (Ok, I admit it...I had to go back for "detention" for an hour.) I got in some minor trouble and had to pay the price.

"So what are your plans for this afternoon", I asked.

"Oh Mary lee is coming over, and we are just gonna hang out and relax".

My heart took a flying leap. I worked up some courage and asked," well, do you think we can play some "detective" when I get back, maybe you could talk her into joining us."

Eileen just looked at me with that, "doh", look that 13 year old girls give sometimes.

"Oh, not this again, I thought that you were over that stage. We haven't really played for quite some time".

"Well, if little miss president of the class/cheerleader would sit still long enough, maybe the "burglar" could sneak up on her", I quipped.

Eileen kind of glanced at the floor, not wanting to look me in the eye and said "Alex, I don't know about asking Mary lee, she might think that it's way too weird, I don't want her to tell anyone at school about these things."

"OK" I said," but do me a favour and just ask her; I should be back in an hour".

Eileen agreed to bring up the subject, MAYBE. Before I ran out the door for my "one hour prison sentence", I got a great idea. I had a tape recorder and I set it up behind my bedroom door and turned it on. The idea of hearing the two girl's conversation on this matter would be pretty darn interesting, and if I listened to the tape before talking to them I might have a good idea on how to approach Mary lee on the subject.

.... Needless to say, the next hour went by like a year. I sat in the class detention room and barely got my homework done. All I could think about was my little sister and her best friend discussing weather or not they were going to allow themselves to be tied up and gagged by Eileen's older brother, me. Finally we were allowed to go home. I ran almost the whole way.

When I walked in the door my heart was pounding like the proverbial "Maxwell's silver hammer". I didn't see the girls at first, but I did hear them talking in my parent's room. I just had to go to the tape recorder first to see if I could pick up any "vibes" on how to approach these two 13 year old girls. The one reel of the recorder was "flopping in the breeze", so I knew that I must have something recorded on it. I kind of knew that the chance of getting a full conversation was pretty low, unless they stood right next to my doorway the whole time. I listened to bit's and pieces of the tape, and did hear the girls voices, but, only in the distance, and couldn't make out what they were saying. I thought, "oh well, time to take the bull by the horns and just go approach them and feel the situation out."

I walked into my parent's room and said hello to Mary lee; she was lying on the bed, on her back talking to my sister.

"Hi, Alex ", she smiled, "I heard that you were a bad boy".

I guess at this point in the story I should stop and tell you a little about Mary lee... Physically, I thought she was an attractive girl. if I remember right she was just a little shorter than Eileen. remember that this was the early 70's, so the marsh Brady look was "in" for 13 and 14 year old girls. Mary lee carried this look off a whole lot better than most girls did. Her hair was almost identical to the Brady girl being just past her shoulders and blond. Mary lee was just a cookie or two chunkier than Eileen was, but this was all do to lingering baby fat that was sure to come off in the near future. To put it mildly she wore this baby fat in some excellent spots. At this particular day she was dressed much like Eileen with her short shorts, tank top, gym shoes and ankle socks. Personality wise I can only describe her as sort of bubbly/sarcastic. For a girl her age she was extremely witty and was always keeping my family laughing with her jokes and stories.

Soo getting back to the story...I looked at her after the "bad boy " comments and then looked at my sister. (Who didn't return my look, she was too busy fooling with her hair at my mother's make-up mirror.

"Soo", I said nervously', "Eileen told you about our little tie-up games, huh".

At that point there was dead silence in the room. Eileen whirled around and looked me straight in the eye.

"I haven't said anything about tie-up games you goof, she was referring to your detention hour".

I felt myself turning beet root red in the face.

"Look at Alex, turn red this must be quite the secret. Eileen does he really tie you up?"

Eileen looked at me with daggers in her eyes.

"Yea, sometimes I let him capture me when were at home alone. He wants you to play too."

I held my breath waiting for an answer from this little blond cutie in front of me.

"I don't know, I let my little brother tie my hands once but, I got out right away."

"I will try and do better", I said, "I think that it would be a load of fun for all of us"

"Don't include me in on this ", said Eileen. She was angry at me, "Alex you should have waited till I told her in my own way."

Mary lee looked at the floor and said, "well, I don't want to be tied up by myself, if Eileen won't do it neither will I ".

"Look", I said, "I have two ten dollar bills, you can each have one if you allow me to tie you up for one hour."

Both the girls eyes lit up (visions of new outfits dancing in their eyes, I guess). Finally, after some more coaxing I led both girls into my sister's room and told them to sit on the bed. I went to the basement and retrieved the remaining torn up bed sheets that I had been using on Eileen.

I had recently seen a television show where a girl was tape gagged, I wanted to try that. I new that duct tape would work well, but, I also knew that the girls would be upset when it came time to rip it off their faces. I opted for old masking tape. I knew that they could work this off by wiggling their mouths but I hoped that they would go with the spirit of the game and pretend to be hopelessly gagged. (That is until I split them up, and able to get them on a one on one basis. I had plans!

I got back in my sister's room. Both girls looked like they were having second thoughts. I figured I had better act quickly. After telling Mary lee to just relax and watch, I tied Eileen's wrists behind her, rather loosely.

"Well", that doesn't seem so bad", Mary lee said, "I guess I could go along with that".

She continued to watch as I tied Eileen's ankles.

"Ok Little miss are you ready?"

Mary lee just kind of half smiled nervously but did as I instructed, by rolling onto her stomach and putting her hands behind her. I climbed on top of her and straddled her hips as I wound the torn cloth around her wrists, and cinched a little tighter than I had Eileen's. I remember thinking that "straddling" Mary lee gave me a whole lot better feeling than when I did the same to my sister. After rolling her onto her back I tie her ankles together, I sat the two 13 year old girls next to each other, with their backs against the headboard. Both girls eyed me up as I picked up the roll of masking tape. Mary lee's eyes were as wide and inquisitive as could be. As soon as ripped off the first 8-inch piece Mary lee said, "you're not going to put that over our mouths are you?"

Eileen looked at her and said, "now you see what I go through, living with this guy" that was all my little sister had to say, as I tightly pressed the tape over her mouth.

I ripped off a second similar piece. Mary lee's "last words", were a nervous but giggly, "I don't believe that I am letting you do this to Me."

I stepped back, breathing very hard, and surveyed the best situation of my whole 16 years on the planet. Before me, sitting on my sister's bed were two 13 year old girls, dressed in short shorts, tank tops, tied with their hands behind them, ankles bound, and taped gagged (although the masking tape was a very sorry excuse for what I considered a "GAG". (But, I planned on rectifying that real soon) I jumped on the bed and sat between my too young captives. My left arm around my sister, my rights arm around Mary Lee. Both girls looked at me and made like they were trying to say something behind the gags.

"It's time to split you two up, Mary lee you are coming with me".

Eileen put on her best damsel in distress act (which, as I mentioned before, she was quite good at), and started to squirm and make pleading sounds behind the tape. Mary lee needed no lessons at all. She did the same, even making like she was crying. Both girls realised that I was serious after I had unbound Mary lee's ankles and helped her to stand up. I grabbed Mary lee by the elbow's (I noticed that her wrists were getting loose. I had tied them that way on purpose. I was really afraid of scaring her off on the first time. Besides, I new that once I had her alone, I could tie her tighter by telling her that this is the way my sister gets tied.

The girls exchanged looks were priceless as I "forced" my blond captive out the bedroom door. Eileen just rolled her eyes as if to say "oh well, just another day at the office". Mary lee kept up the "pleading, crying routine. I was in heaven.

Quickly, I brought Mary lee into my parent's bedroom and told her to sit on the bed. She did so and I took off the pathetic masking tape gag. The first words out of her mouth were a very sure, "I could have got that tape off by myself you know".

"Really", I said, "I guess I'm not really that good at capturing girls"

"oh, and another thing", she kept on giggling," I was only pretending to be tied up. I could have got my hands free at any time."

"Get out", I faked surprise, "let me see your wrists"

Mary lee stood up and showed me the loose torn sheets around her hands. I reached down and simply pulled the material off.

"Hey, your a pretty good escape artist, let me see if I could do better this time"

She, very self assuredly, placed her wrist behind her and allowed me to tie her up again. This time there was no fooling around. I tied her the best way I knew how.

"Gee, you sure did something different this time, but, watch me get loose".

In my best "burglar" voice I said, "sit down on that bed young lady you are not done yet."

Mary lee did as she was told. I tied her ankles quite tightly, which seemed to surprise her. When I started to tie her knees she looked at me with the biggest "doe" eyes and said, "hey you're really tying me up"! I didn't answer her at this time. I was too busy thinking about how good it felt when I brushed against her bare thighs as I tied her knees. Too good in fact not to make it last after I had her knees tied I made pretend that I didn't like the job I had done on them. I slowly untied her knees (and I mean slowly) and tied them again. I did this a third time before I decided that I had better not push my luck.

When I was done with her knees, I instructed Mary lee to kneel on the floor. When she did so (very hesitantly, I might add) I got out a strip of bed sheet about three feet long. Mary lee eyed up the strip in my hand and inquired "what are you going to do with that? I just smiled and brotherly gentle way held both her shoulders.

"I'm sure you've seen the girl from u.n.c.l.e. Where April dancer gets tied and gagged, we're just pretending that you are April dancer."

She just looked over her shoulder at me.

"But, you gagged me with that tape before, let's just pretend that I can't get that off my mouth, ok?"

I looked at her and said, "remember, you bragged about getting the tape off, and getting your wrists undone, well let me show you what it's really like to be a kidnap victim, ok?"

Mary lee just looked at me, she seemed very hesitant. Maybe she wanted to keep playing this game and maybe not. I read this in her _expression and kind of decided to make the decision for her.

" Open your mouth please", I asked.

She quickly put her head down and I heard her giggling as she said uhhhh-uhhhh through a tightly closed mouth.

"Ok." I said, "are you ticklish".

Mary lee screamed as my fingers did their dirty work. I couldn't decide which I wanted to do more of, tickle this cute blond or gag this cute blond. Mary lee made the decision for me. She begged me to stop, and said that she would open her mouth for me. She did do this, but only very slightly. I said, "hey beautiful, the tickle monster is coming back unless that mouth gets open considerable wider." She reluctantly opened, and I cleaved the sheet between her parted lips. I decided, for one reason or another that Mary lee was even more "gagable" than even Eileen was. I pulled the cloth very tight as I wound it around her head, looking at her in the eye the whole time.

The first time around her head she looked rather amused; the second wind there seemed to be a questionable look on her face; the third time, her eyes seemed to get really wide and almost panicky. I didn't want to scare her so I decided that she was more than adequately silenced. As I was tying off the gag at the back of her blond neck she lost her balance in the kneeling position, and the only thing holding her up was the gag itself in my hands.

After tying the muffler again stepped back to survey my work. One 13-year-old blond fox, resembling "Marcia Brady", kneeing on the floor, hands tied behind her, torn sheets tied around knees and ankles.

"Hey Mary lee, you should be ok. For a few minutes if I leave you alone. I have to check up on you friend in the other room".

I went over and gently put my hand on her shoulder.

"Nod if you're ok, and remember that this is only a fun game, and nothing more than a game".

Mary lee nodded her head and her eyes looked sparkly. I could see her working to try and loosen the sheet in her mouth. With an amazed look on her face she looked at me with her big blue eyes and said, "ah cont gethh ith outh ov ma mothh". After asking her to repeat what she was saying I realised she was trying to tell me that she was amazed that she couldn't work the gag out of her mouth.

"That's the whole idea behind being gagged and tied, there isn't a whole lot that you can do."

"Now, be a good girl. I want to see you kneeling in this position when I get back. I have to better secure my little sister in the other room."

Mary lee didn't even try and struggle as is left. I knew that she was saving her energy, after I was out of the room. It wasn't in her nature to give up so easily. Grabbing a handful of torn sheets, I headed for my sister's room

As I opened the door of my sister's room, I was a little surprised that Eileen had not freed herself from the loose bonds that I had previously tied her with. I had done this because she was the first to be bound, (with Mary lee observing) and I was afraid of scaring off my new "victim".

Eileen was lying on her stomach, with her face toward the wall, where I couldn't see it. I noticed that her ankles were still tied. I also noticed that a pillow was placed on top of her bound wrists, to conceal them. I wondered what that was all about.

"Let me see your face", I barked in my best "burglar voice".

Eileen complied, and looked right into my eyes. The masking tape was still over her lips but it was quite evident that it had been taken off and then re-applied.

"Keep quiet, and don't make any noise, and you and your pretty blond friend might make it to your 14th birthday", I growled.

Eileen's dark brown eyes opened wide in feigned terror.

"I have to go check on your friend and finish ransacking your home, lay still and be a good girl".

I stepped out of the room, closed the door behind me, and counted to ten. At ten, I quickly opened the door just in time to see Eileen trying to untie her ankles, the tape still over her mouth. My little sister screamed in both a surprised and laughing type of way. She knew that she was in big trouble. A brief wrestling match ensued. Eileen and I had wrestled in the past many times. The more we got older the more I enjoyed it. The matches always ended exactly when I wanted them to. I would let Eileen get the upper hand for a few minutes, at times. In the long run though it was a mute point. Although Eileen was in very good shape, she weighed 110 pounds soaking wet. I, on the other hand tipped the scales at 200, and was pretty strong from weight training for the various sports I participated in. (hey reader maybe you would like to hear about my athletic endeavours instead of Eileen and Mary lee...NO, okay don't yell)....

The wrestling match ended as quickly as it started. Within minutes I had my brunette 13-year-old sister, hogtied with torn bed sheets. With out a doubt, this was by far the tightest I had ever tied Eileen. I can only describe this hogtie as BRUTAL. My little sister's wrists were not only touching her ankles, but also were past them pointing towards her knees. (This is one of the reasons that I always used either torn bed sheets or neckties to bind Eileen. you can really bear down on them and effectively tie the victim, without cutting off circulation or ripping the skin. Eileen had commented in past games on how they didn't hurt as much as rope. I had tried rope on her in the past, but I didn't really know how to use it properly. It's a whole different ballgame.) Eileen also was tied at the knees.

"Eileen, do you think you an be quiet long enough for me to go get Mary lee from the other room and bring her back in", I asked.

"Maybe", she said, "what are you going to do if I decide to scream for help".

With that we both broke up laughing.

"Is this your first tie-up game young lady", I asked." I think you know that I will gag you as tightly as you are now tied. I will set a record on the torque meter when I pull this cloth between your lips"

"okay, okay, okay" she hurriedly exclaimed, "I will keep my yap shut".

I got up, opened the door, and took one last look at my 13 year old sister laying on her stomach, her wrists tie cruelly tight behind her back and anchored to her bound ankles, so tight that I could probably play her like a guitar string. Her parting words were "Alex, please don't leave me like this for too long. I don't know if I can take it".

"If it's any consolation Eileen, you will have company in a few moments, and I plan on tying Mary lee just a little tighter than you. "

Eileen just let out a low 'I give up' type of moan as I closed the door behind her. Mary lee was probably ready for a new position, and I was just the guy to put her in it.

After leaving my sister, Eileen alone and tightly hogtied in her bedroom; I immediately headed back to my parent's room. I slowly opened the door and there was Mary lee still bound at ankles and knees with her wrists tied tightly behind her back. The gag looked even tighter now, than when I applied it over 15 minutes ago. I had left Mary lee in a kneeling position, she was now laying face down on the bed, and her legs were in a long, tense type of position. I could see that the young, sleek muscles in them were standing out. I attributed that to the intense struggling she must have done after I had left her alone. I had noticed her legs in the past; while not as long and defined as Eillen's, they were still some awesome gams for a 13 year old girl. Plus her pink short shorts and matching pink ankle socks helped to highlight both her legs and cute butt.

As soon as Mary lee saw me she started to squirm and frantically mew behind the extremely tight, white gagging cloth jammed in her mouth. I could tell by the frantic look in her eyes that something was wrong. (Other than the fact that she was helplessly tied and gagged by her best friend's older brother. I asked her if everything was ok and did I need to untie her. (It would have crushed me to do so, but, I had to keep telling myself that this was just a game and these girls were only 13 years old and could get scared at any moment at his "game".) Mary lee just answered my question with more frantic "mmmppphhing". I put my hands on her shoulders and tried to turn her over on her back. (For some reason I thought that she didn't want to be face down on the bed, but couldn't turn her-self over.)

Boy was I ever wrong at this assumption. When I tried to turn her over she really went wild and her frantic gag talk came out as "ma blotthhh cam undothh uthigh ma hanth". I quickly started working to un-gag her. I guess I didn't realise how well I had gagged her. It took me a good 2 or 3 minutes to work the tightened knots from the back of her neck. It didn't help that her long beautiful hair was a mess from her athletic like struggling.

Finally when I had the gag loose she just kind of gasped for air and giggled. I was worried about her welfare but Mary lee explained the problem to me. She said, "Alex, please untie my hands, my blouse popped open and I need to re-button it." my immediate thought was to ask her if I could flip her over and re-button it myself but, I fought the urge and quickly untied her wrist. She asked me to turn around while she buttoned up. I reluctantly did so. I then realised that I could easily just look in the dresser mirror to see all that I wanted to see, but, I really didn't feel like that was appropriate, plus I guess I was afraid of getting caught. I had no way of knowing what Mary lee's reaction would be. So, I just averted my eyes until she told me the cost was clear. (I guess I should mention that Mary lee's blouse was one of those sleeveless tank top type of deals, except it had both a collar and buttons all the way down in front. it was white, in colour.) I turned around and was met with an awesome sight.

Here was a blond "Marcia Brady" look alike kneeling on the bed dressed in a tank top and short shorts, un-gagged, freed wrists, but still tied at her knees and ankles. Mary lee looked at me and outstretched both her arms and exclaiming "ta-da". I told her to sit at the edge of the bed so we could talk. She did as I asked. I sat next to her (pretty close I might add). She didn't seem to mind. I asked her if she was ok with this game. She went on to tell me that one time when she was babysitting she let the two little boys tie her to a chair. She admitted that my gagging was the first time that anyone had ever done that to her. She went on to say that she could have freed her wrists of the rope at any time, but, stayed "tied Up" for the boys for one half hour, so they would eventually go to bed. She also mentioned that the boys had tried to put a piece of tape over her mouth, but she wouldn't allow them to do so.

"So how come you let me gag you," I asked.

She looked at me and laughed, "like you gave me much of a choice Mr. burglar".

With that she gently grabbed my arm and shook it to make her point. (I kind of liked that)

"Ready to continue being a kidnap victim" I asked her.

She looked at me; I thought that for sure she would say that she was tired with the whole ordeal.

"Since when does a burglar ask permission to tie up his victims?", she inquired.

I was ecstatic with that response but, remained cool'

"ok." I said, "I want you to comb your hair and put it in a ponytail, so it won't get in the way again"

Mary lee did as I asked, getting up and hopping over to my mothers dresser. (Remember, her knees and ankles were still tightly tied with torn bed sheets. I watched as she stroked her long blond hair with the brush. It was really the first time that I had watched a young girl combing her hair (other than my sister) I found it quite enjoyable. After about 4 or 5 minutes of this. I walked up behind Mary lee as she was just finishing pulling her hair back and knotting a rubber band in the ponytail.

I said "ok. Good looking we are going for a walk, so you can rejoin your little friend in the other room".

Mary lee took the cue and went right back into her damsel in distress type of character.

"You won't hurt me will you" she pleaded.

"Not if you co-operate and don't give me any trouble".

"I'll be good", she promised.

"Here's the deal, I am going to untie your legs for right now, if you try and run or scream you'll be in big trouble, understand?".

Her only response was a frightened looking nod of the head. (At this time I realised that during our whole conversation we were looking in each other's eyes through the mirror. for some reason I found this extremely cool.) At this point I stooped down and started to unwind her ankles. Mary lee kind of shifted her weight and moved a little bit. Without even thinking I gently put my hand on the back of one of her bare thighs. In my best most intimidating burglar voice I barked, "hey, no moving around I told you". During this whole sentence I kept my hand on the back of her upper thigh, with the pretense of steadying her.

"You have some very nice legs, are you a dancer?" Mary lee just smiled.

"OK sweetie", I said, "we have to get you into the other room, there is any number of ways to do this".

Mary lee interrupted, "we could something real silly and walk", she giggled.

I sternly looked at her, "that precisely is the kind of comment that will get you in a load of trouble young lady". .

"Sorry," she cowered.

"Here's the options", I began to explain (by the way' we were still talking to each others "mirror images". I could tell that Mary lee thought this was rather unusual too.) "#1...I could tie you up again with bound legs and carry you, either like a husband carries a bride over the threshold. I could carry over my shoulder, I could just tie your hands behind you and let you walk with or without a leash around your neck (by the look in her eye she was opposed to that idea) or we could do the "abduction dance"".

Mary lee took the bait perfectly when she inquired, "Alex, just what is the "abduction dance"?

I took my cue and very quickly put my hand over her mouth. Mary lee as very surprised at this action and let out an involuntary "mmmppphhhfff" sound. She brought her hands up touch mine. I looked in the mirror and remember thinking to myself that this particular instant in time was the very best of my 16 years on this earth so far. I looked in the mirror, right in the eyes of this beautiful 13-year-old girl. Her big blue eyes were wide and temporarily fearful as I held her mouth closed. It took all of 5 seconds for her to settle down. I quickly took my other arm and dragged both her arms down, pinning them to her sides as I held her from behind, with my left arm holding them at her waist. I didn't want this moment to ever end. I pulled her close to me rather tightly. I got rather close and whispered in her ear that it was time to go see her friend in the other room. Mary lee seemed to enjoy me whispering in her ear (or maybe it just tickled), as she made half hearted squirms to escape my grasp. Throughout all this her eyes were expressive and wide, as she tried to talk behind

As we left the room I carried Mary lee with great ease. Her feet didn't even touch the carpet for the first 10 or so feet. Because I didn't want this moment to ever end I stopped at the bathroom mirror, so we could both see what a cute "couple" we made. What should have been a 1 minute walk turned into about a 3 minute "dance", with Mary lee perfectly acting the part of a distressed kidnap victim.

When we finally got to my little sister's bedroom door, I temporarily let loose of Mary lee's waist with a stern warning that she shouldn't try anything crazy. I kept one hand over her mouth as I opened the door and escorted her into the room. Eileen looked very relieved to see us.

"I brought you company, good looking" I said to her.

Eileen gave a very half-hearted smile. She looked tired and uncomfortable, being in the tight hogtie for over 10 minutes. I released my hold on Mary lee and instructed her to sit on the chair at my sister's dressing table. I went over to Eileen and examined her hogtie. Maybe I had been a little too stringent with her. She asked to be released and I agreed. I took off the hogtie rope and released her wrists. I left her knees and ankles bound though.

I had taken the torn bed sheets with me that I had tied Mary Lee with. The girls were busy catching up on "old times". (Gee it must have been 1 half hour or so since they had last seen each other. as I was getting organised for the next tie up the girls were busy swapping stories on how I had been so "cruel" to them and what it felt like to be tied. Mary lee really started to quiz Eileen and I on how long we had been at this "game".

Eileen did most of the talking and explaining. The conversation was really fun to listen to, it went something like this...

Mary lee > "you should have seen the way your brother kept me a prisoner in the other room he tied my hands and put that cloth in my mouth so I couldn't talk".

Eileen > "I can't count the number of times he has done that to me."

Mary lee > "this is almost like being kidnapped for real. You should have seen the way he carried me into your room through the hallway..."

Eileen > "let me guess he forced you by holding his hand over your mouth and carrying you?"

Mary lee> "he has done that to you too?"

Eileen > "are you kidding? That's one of Alex's favourite tricks. It seems like I can't even sit down and watch TV. For a couple of minutes without this guy sitting next to me. At first he doesn't do anything but, just when I think I'm home free...he grabs me and holds me so I can't even move. I've spent a lot of TV. Time with Alex sitting next to me with his hand over my mouth".

Mary lee> "do your parents know about these games?"

At this point Eileen and I just looked at each other she laughed because I guess she could see a cold seat breaking out on my forehead, when I heard that question.

Eileen > "Alex always felt that our mom and dad might not like it or think it's too weird. I have to agree with him, and besides I like just him and I knowing about these "games", I have something to hold over his head".

I looked at Eileen and said, "now, you know that you will pay for that comment".

The girls both giggled, and Mary lee said very sarcastically, "awe, now you did it Eileen! The big bad burglar is going to get you."

"Not to mention you too, Blondie", I looked at Mary lee.

"GULP", Mary lee audibly exclaimed.

"Ready to get tied up again Eileen", I asked?

"Alex' please don't tie my wrists to my ankles again, I need a break from that".

"Ok". I just looked at my little sister as I tied her hands behind her.

"Ok. Eileen, but what do you suggest on how I should tie you up".

Eileen thought for a moment, "tie me up in that chair", she was pleading now.

"I could do that," I said, "but someone has to be hogtied, do I have any volunteers".

As soon as is said that both Eileen and I just looked at Mary lee.

"Oh, I guess that means that I get hogtied, but what's hogtie mean?", she asked?

Eileen just laughed, "the way I was tied with my wrists to my ankles when Alex first forced you into the room is a hogtie, and even if you say no he will probably still tie you that way".

Mary lee just rolled her eyes, "well, I guess I had better co-operate and say yes to this hogtie thing". (Something about two 13 year old girls discussing a hogtie really seamed to please me to no end.) I had Eileen and Mary lee switch positions. Eileen had to hop about 10 feet to the chair because her knees and ankles were still tied.

I thought about it for a few minutes, and realised that my first step should be to tie Eileen's wrists behind her in the chair. I instructed her to put her hands behind her back. I tightly tied them, and instructed her to sit back and relax for a few minutes while I attended to her friend. Mary lee looked a little apprehensive when I instructed her to lay face down on the bed and put her hands behind her. She did as she was told and I quickly tied them together. I than tied her ankles and started to work on her knees. Mary lee "squirmed" a little bit as I was in the middle of the knee bondage. This was my excuse to take everything off and start tying again. I gently grabbed hold of her thigh as if to steady her, and lectured her to keep still when I was tying her. Her response was to stick her tongue out at me.

Either she didn't mind or it was her lack of experience, but not a word was spoken about my hand resting on her thigh. In fact when I finally went back to work on her knees I first brought my hand up a little more on her thigh and then travelled all the way down from thigh to knee to calf to her white anklets. I guess I kind of felt guilty about this, because I made sure my back was blocking Eileen's view of all this. I wasn't too sure how my little sister would respond to what I was doing with her friend.

I decided that the "hogtie" part of the bondage could wait. I told Mary lee to be a good girl and got up to better secure my little sister. As I got off the bed I had what I considered to be a brilliant idea? I took two lengths of cloth and laid them side by side on the bed so both girls could see them.

"Ladies," I started, "as you can see I only have two lengths of cloth left. We have to make a decision here".

At this point both girls were looking at me like I was being over dramatic.

"One of these cloths is a gag; the other is a blindfold. This means that one of you girls will be gagged the other will get to be blindfolded. I have to go to the bathroom; I will be back in 3 minutes. I will leave you both un-gagged, so you can discuss between yourselves who gets what". With that statement I left the room.

The bathroom was within earshot of Eileen's room. I couldn't make out the whole conversation but I heard a lot of animated talking. The words NO WAY seemed to pop into the conversation quite a bit. After a couple minutes I walked back into the room. Both girls looked at me.

"Well, what is your decision ladies", I asked as I bent down to pick up the two torn bed sheets.

Both girls hurriedly tried to speak at once. May lee finally won out.

"I really think that Eileen should take the gag. When we first came into the room she wasn't gagged at all. I spent the whole time in the other bedroom, with that thing tied very tightly in my mouth. Besides I volunteered to be hogtied".

Eileen sarcastically chimed in, "you didn't exactly volunteer for the hogtie. You got volunteered." Again Mary lee stuck here tongue out.

"Ok." I said, "I guess I'm the referee here and the referee's decision is always final.

"Eileen, you get the gag." with that Eileen let out a low defeated moan while Mary lee kind of exclaimed, "YESSSSS", under her breath.

"Don't get too excited Mary lee, this just means the hogtie will be even tighter on you than it was on Eileen".

As I said that I took one of the cloths and tightly tied it over Mary lee's eyes. After I knotted it off in back. She made the comment on how "weird" it was, not to be able to see. I then turned my attention on my sister Eileen. I told her to sit up straight in the chair. Her arms were already over the back of the chair with her wrists tightly bound with bed sheets. There was something that I had forgotten to mention to the girls. I had a bunch of soft cotton thin rope stored underneath the bed. I had always shied away from its use when binding Eileen's wrists, because of my inexperience with it. It had most recently dawned on me that I could still use it for "securing" reasons, just as long as it was tied over clothing for protection.

Eileen saw the rope and started to ask frantic questions. I told her that everything would be all right and to keep her voice down as much as possible. I didn't want Mary lee to know how I was tying Eileen. I wanted it to be a surprise, and see the look in her eyes when I took off the blindfold. Eileen did as I requested and whispered most of her questions. I took a 25-foot length of the rope and started to secure my little sister to the chair. I wound rope around her waist then went to her upper chest and tightly cinched it in back of her to the chair. Eileen was sitting up as straight as possible, mainly because she had no choice. She made a comment about posture improvement or something like that. I wasn't done with the rope. I took another 10 foot piece and started wrapping it around her thighs, and then to the bottom of the char. It made me think that because I was on bare skin I might have to ease up. I decided for Eileen to be the one to let me know about that though. She never made a complaining word about it, so I cinched the thigh rope under the chair pretty tightly.

"Gag time sis", I announced to her.

"Ok. Alex, please don't tie it too tight in my mouth. Lately, you have been pretty brutal".

"Who said anything about tying this cloth in your mouth", I asked, "I would like to try something that we never tried before".

With those remarks I took the brand new elastic bandage from it's hiding place in Eileen's closet. Eileen took one look at it and would have jumped straight out of her chair, I this was physically possible.

"AN ELASTIC BANDAGE"! She exclaimed rather loudly.

Mary lee was rather quiet at this point (save for some minor grunting and groaning as she tested her bonds.) Mary lee sounded kind of frightened when she asked, "what elastic bandage is someone hurt or something"?

I went over to her and gently put my hand on her shoulder and explained that Eileen was going to try a new type of gag and this is how she usually acted.

Going back over to Eileen, I took the plastic off the bandage and took off the two retaining clips. I looked at her and said, "I've always wondered how those beautiful brown eyes of yours would look over an elastic bandage gag", I said as I brotherly put my arm around her shoulder.

"Oh you did, did you?" Eileen said (rather sarcastically, I might add.)

"Ok, Alex, I must be nuts but we can try this. But you have to promise to stop if I want you to"

From across the room Mary lee asked, "how are you going to ask him to stop with an elastic bandage wrapped around your face?"

"I'll know if she wants me to stop and by the way I could probably come up with another bandage or even plain old heavy duty duct tape for a certain 13 year old cutie in this room who happens to be talking to much."

Mary lee had to get the last word in when she said, "hey Eileen, you here that, your brother thinks I'm cute"

I gave Mary Lee one more stern warning, and she decided to be quiet.

"Back to you Eileen", I said as I wadded up the torn bed sheet.

Open your mouth as wide as you could. Eileen hesitantly opened her mouth, but just a very little. She looked both apprehensive and just plain scared. I put down the cloth and said to both girls "ok. Ladies time to get back to being good actresses. I want a lot of crying, pleading and begging. Remember I'm a burglar and I have broken into your house."

I gave the girls a couple of seconds to get in the right frame of mind. Mary lee was the first to get back into the role-playing, "please Mr. don't hurt us. We don't have any money and our parents won't be home for a couple hours yet."

Eileen chimed in perfectly when she cried out to Mary lee" you shouldn't have told him that, now he can take his time and we will have to be tied up even longer."

"Both of you girls settle down. Won't be hurt as long as I come up with some money. It's up to you weather you want to tell me were the hidden safe is or not."

Both girls were into their damsel in distress roles now. There was a lot of whining and crying. I held up the wadded bed sheet to Eileen's mouth.

"Open" I commanded harshly. Eileen did so but again only a fraction of what she was capable of.

I threatened her and finally she opened up wide enough to accept the large wad. I started to pack it in and at first Eileen seemed ok. With this new experience, I kept close watch on her ever-bulging eyes to see what the absolute maximum might be. The cloth was packed three - quarters in when it looked like that might have reached that limit. During all this Eileen played her role to the hilt, gasping, and eye pleading for me to have mercy.

None was coming.

Finally I did manage to get the entire wad in my little sisters mouth. I ordered her to not spit it out as I retrieved the elastic bandage. Eileen did as she was told. I set the two retaining clips on the floor and started to wind the bandage in her mouth and between her lips. The first couple of winds were enough to hold the packing in. with each turn around her head Eileen's eyes bulged more and more. She looked at me straight in the eyes on the 6th pass. Her eyes looked watery and she seemed to be sobbing.

I immediately stopped and asked her if she was ok. Her eyes lit up and she nodded yes. I told her that we had two more passes to go and asked her if she could handle it. Eileen nodded yes, so I made the two passes and clipped the elastic bandage at the back of her head.

"Eileen are you alright" Mary lee called from her prone position on the bed.

"Well, answer your friend Eileen", I said, "tell her that your ok."

Eileen tried to say something but it was barely audible.

"Sis, I want you to really test that gag, be careful not to give yourself a headache but, really try and scream as loud as you could".

Eileen reared back as best she could and let out a blood curdling bellow. The results were that it barely made to Mary lee's ears.

"Alex, what did you do to her", Mary lee asked?

"If I was you I would worry about myself. I'm just putting the finishing touches on little sis here. I'm looking forward to doing a little work on you next".

Both girls groaned. The "finishing touch", that I had mentioned involved a 4-foot piece of rope and Eileen's wrists and ankles. I had decided to untie Eileen's knees and ankles. I had also untied the ropes that were holding her thighs to the chair seat. I had a new idea for my sister's long legs. I was now glad that it was Eileen tied to the chair. Mary lee's legs might not have been long enough to do exactly what I wanted.

I started out on her left ankle and cinched a rope around it. I then brought that ankle back as far as I could to the back chair legs. It was there that I fastened it. Eileen was very interested to say the least, staring in total wonder at each move I mad. When I tied the rope around the other ankle and started to slowly bring it back to the chair leg on its proper side. She looked at me in total amazement, as if to ask, "were in the world do you come up with these ideas." Another length of rope was wound around Eileen's thighs and to the bottom of the chair. I cinched these off rather tightly. I looked at Eileen in the eyes.

"I really thought that those big brown eyes of yours would look excellent over that type of gag. I didn't realise that they would look this good".

By the look in Eileen's eyes she didn't know if she wanted to kiss me or strangle me.

"One last piece of rope sis, and you should be done for a little while."

Eileen tried to say something but it was totally unintelligible. I retrieved a 4-foot length of rope and tied it around Eileen's cloth wrist bindings. I then wound the rope around the lower horizontal rung of the chair. My little sister had her head turned as best she could and was watching these proceedings. When I slowly pulled the rope taut her eyes looked at me with a thousand questions. With every inch of tightness, Eileen groaned a little louder. Finally with only about a foot of very taut rope between her wrist and the chair rung I tied it off.

I walked in front of my sister and stared down in amazement at the work of art I had created. Eileen looked daggers at me. Before me, sat a totally helpless 13 year old fox. Brown eyes bulging over a too tight adhesive bandage gag, shoulders thrown back farther than they were ever meant to go. Long perfect legs tied spread to their maximum endurance. Her upper torso and waist secured with rope so tightly it looked like they were actually part of the chair.

Tearing my eyes away from Eileen. I thought it time to attend to Mary lee, I went over to the bed and whispered in her ear.

"Remember when you stuck your tongue out at me, time to pay the piper"

With that I helped Mary lee to her feet. I took a 25-foot length of rope and started winding it around her chest and waist effectively pinning her arms to her body. I cinched off these ropes and helped her to lay back down on the bed.

"Guess what time it is Mary lee?"

"Let me guess it's either time to let us go or it 's hogtie time"

"Put it this way sweetie, your not going anywhere at this particular time". With that I tied the rope to her ankles and brought them up to her chest ropes. This would make the "hogtie" even more severe than Eileen's as I had promised.

Mary lee really grunted and groaned as I yanked the rope as tight as I could. Eileen just looked helplessly on as I trussed up her best friend. After I had cinched the ropes closed. I took off Mary lee's blindfold. She let out a very audible gasp when she saw what I had done to my sister. Since I had taken off Mary lee's blindfold, I saw no reason not to gag her. She protested saying that I was breaking my promise not to gag her. I didn't see it that way. I had promised not to gag her as long as she was blindfolded. Once that came off all bets were off about gagging. So I stuffed a wad in her mouth and cleaved another strip of cloth in her mouth to hold it in. my mom was due home within the next half-hour and I needed time to relax, put things away, and "de-brief" my two playmates.

The "debriefing" of the two young ladies was pretty much straight forward. After I untied them, they helped me clean up and hide all of the binding paraphernalia. We then went outside and had a coke together. (For some reason, both girls had very "dry mouth". go figure!) As I recall they both accused me of being a bully. Mary lee did admit that she had fun and would be a willing participant, the "next" time. (Eileen did get up at one time during the conversation to refresh our drinks. I took the opportunity to talk one on one with Mary lee, I told her that she could come over and "play", just her and me, if Eileen wasn't in the mood. She just giggled, but was pretty non-committal.

But, she did make a point of giving me a rather nice hug, and peck on the cheek before she headed home for supper that night. In closing I should mention that Mary lee turned into quite a "bondage" tease! She learned to "play me like a fiddle" speaking in the bondage vein. Like the time we had her over for dinner ...after the meal was over, my dad retired to watch TV, my mom was busy cleaning up; I went to my room to finish homework. At one point I came down to get a pencil, or something of that nature. Eileen and Mary lee were still sitting at the dinner table, talking to my mom and about school, boys etc. etc. As I walked past the table, and with my mom's back turned, Mary lee quickly grabbed a cloth table napkin and cleaved gagged herself while all the time looking at me right in the eye. I, very coolly, stubbed my big toe into a kitchen chair. The two girls almost keeled over with laughter. I vowed to get revenge on them. And I did...but, guess what???...That's another story.