alex powers : 02 - The Man from the Phone Company (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

alex powers : 02 - The Man from the Phone Company (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

alex powers's stories
02 - The Man from the Phone Company
Story index at the bottom

By alex powers

Friday September 1st 2000 05:20:57

A few times I would even get some real "daring" into myself. There were a few times when other people were in the house and I would notice Eileen going into the another room by herself. I would make up some excuse to also leave. While she was coI really felt that I had discovered something special with this "hand over the mouth", thing. It was a way of getting mbing her hair in the bathroom or washing her hands in the sink, I would slowly stalk up behind her and grab her arms and tightly hand gag her. I would whisper things in her ear like "you are very lucky that other people are in the house, because the 'burglar' has his eyes on you. Eileen would just roll her eyes as if to say "oh god, not this again".

I recall coming home from school early one day. (I was a 8th grader; just on the verge of high school, Eileen was in 6th grade.) Just as I was getting in the door the phone rang. It was my mom and she told me that she wouldn't be home until 8:oo p.m. that night, and that I should make sure the house stays clean. She also said that I should take care of my little sister. My mind swirled with the possibilities. Ok, I said the house will stay clean and I would surely "take care of my little sister".

I hung up the phone and had to hold onto the kitchen counter, because my head started to swirl with anticipation. (4 hours, alone with my 11-year-old "victim" and she had no idea.) I had to get things together as quick as possible. Eileen was due to walk in the door at any moment.

At this point in time I should point out that I had started a collection of "detective" magazine covers. I studied them extensively, and learned new ways of tying a girl. There were a few things that I wanted to try on Eileen and with 4 hours of "playtime" this was a good chance to hone my craft. I had discovered that we had stretched my father's ties out quite extensively. In fact I had managed to throw out the ones we had used because I was afraid of discovery. (I only hoped that with 200 plus ties in his closet he would not notice 5 or 6 missing ones). One of the detective magazines's had a photo of a girl bound with torn bed sheets. This struck me as perfect binding material. They wouldn't stretch out nor would they leave any tell tale marks on my sisters wrists or mouth area.

I had the bed sheets already torn up and hidden when I heard the back door open and close. Eileen walked in and placed her books on the kitchen table.

"Hi kid", I said, "how was your day?"

Eileen started talking about the test she took and how she was pretty sure that she got an A on it. (Big deal I thought, Eileen got an "A" in every subject.)

"Is mom home yet", she asked.

I just looked at Eileen as I locked the back door.

"Mom won't be home for a little while yet", and I think you are in a bunch of trouble because, you are going to be kidnapped"...

My little sister just looked at me with a priceless look on her face and said, "Alex, we can play for only a little while. Mary lee is coming over in about an hour and we really need to study."

I said that an hour would be fine, and that I would untie her in that time frame. I had other thoughts though.... I had many a fantasy about Mary lee and this would be a perfect time to act on these fantasies.

The ground rules were set. I would go to the back door and knock. Eileen would answer and we would pretend that I would be a robber posing as a repairman and talk my way into the house. Eileen had agreed to this but she wanted to know how I had planned to restrain her. I explained that a robber rarely gets permission from his intended victim on anything, let alone the method of binding and gagging. Eileen just gave me a look and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Oh that will really cost you, the number one rule when you encounter a burglar is never stick your tongue out at him, you might make him angry."

My little sister just replied with the same move. When I asked her if she was ready for our game, Eileen replied that it would be just a couple minutes, she wanted to change out of her school clothes and put on some jeans. I was too pent up, in anticipation and didn't want to waste the time waiting. (Like any typical 11- year-old girl my sister could take a long time getting dressed and "dolling" herself up). I talked her into just keeping what she had on. ...Her school clothes consisted of your basic every day boring catholic schoolgirl outfit of white short sleeve blouse, plaid jumper (which always seemed too short on Eileen because of her long legs), white ankle socks and black girlie type of shoes. Besides I thought that this outfit kind of went with the scenario we had planned. We were ready to begin.

I went outside to the back door and knocked. My little sister took her sweet time about answering. When she finally opened the door it was with the safety chain on.

"Can I help you", she asked. Barely able to keep back a giggle.

"Hello", I said, "I'm with the Telephone Company and we are checking some lines in the neighbourhood, I need to come in and check your phones, are your parents home?"

"No", Eileen replied, "I'm just here by myself and I really can't let anyone in."

"Ok. But it might be quite awhile before we get back in this area again. I hope you could do without a phone foe a long time".

Eileen looked at me and playing her role to the hilt said, "well, I guess it would be ok. I know we need the phone, for my daddy's business and everything, I guess I could let you in".

Eileen took the chain off the door, and I walked in the house. We made casual repairman/schoolgirl conversation. She took me to the telephone and I pretended to work on it.

"Is there another phone somewhere in the house", I asked.

"Yes, there is one in my bedroom, right this way".

At this point in "our games", I really started to get exited. I knew what would happen next but, Eileen would have no idea and therefor would have to play off of my acting. We both entered her bedroom and I pretended to make conversation with her.

"So, did you say that know one else is home except yourself"? Eileen took the cue perfectly and started to act a little nervous.

"My mom should be home within the next hour".

I looked at her and said, "Well that gives me plenty of time to rob your house than, doesn't it?

Eileen gasped and started to shake and cry, "PLEASE MISTER DON'T HURT ME". I thought to myself ,well there's the code sentence. I continued our little act...

"Do you have any rope in the house", I asked rather menacingly after grabbing her arm and holding her by it.

Eileen could have won an academy award when she looked at me with fake tears in her eyes and said, "wha...wha...do you need rope for mister?

"I have to keep you out of the way while I ransack your home".

"Oh please I won't do anything please don't tie me up, we don't have any rope in the house".

I looked at her burglar to schoolgirl and said, "well I guess these will have to do" as I pulled out the torn bed sheets from were I had stashed them in her closet. I commanded her "put your wrist behind you so I can tie them".

"Please don't" she whimpered.

"Now" I yelled.

Eileen did as she was told pretend sobbing the whole way as I wound the torn material around her wrist. After I had tightly cinched them Eileen made a comment " hey, nice job, your getting rather good at this ". I thanked her for the compliment but, told her to get "back in character, if she wanted the academy award for best 11 year old, in a tie up scene. I then grabbed her arm with one hand and picked up the rest of the sheets with the other. I made her sit on the bed while I tied her ankles and knees.

When it came time for the gag Eileen really got into her role and asked, "what are you going to do with that".

"I have to keep you quiet so I'm going to tie this in you mouth".

She plead with me not to gag her (at this point I had to jump out of character and sincerely ask her if she was ok. because the very real tears and crying had me convinced that she was actually scared. At this point I would have terminated the game. Even tie-ups were not worth my good relationship with my little sister). When I did stop the game and inquired about her frame of mind Eileen chastised me for "breaking character", and said "the day I'm scared of you, will never come, now either gag me or not".

"Remember Mary lee is coming over in about one half hour and I have to study".

Well the "not scared of you" comment really set me off. How dare this little 11 girl not be afraid of my villainy? I put the cloth to my sister's mouth, she opened to receive it, and I put it between her lips. It was the first time that I realised how long the cloth was and I decided to do something that I never thought of before. I wound the cloth around tightly once, than twice, than to my amazement (and judging by Eileen muffled comments, her amazement too), a third time before knotting it behind her hair at the nape of her neck.

At this point I should point out that I was straddling Eileen's hips so I really was able to get some leverage into knotting the gag.

"Hey, honey, pretty decent way of keeping a young girl quiet so a burglar can make a living, don't you think"?

Eileen's only reply was a not so loud" MMMMPPPPHHFF". (But, believe it or not I think she was giggling under the muffling cloth.) I told her that I would "look around for valuables", and that she should keep quiet and she wouldn't be hurt and that if she's a good girl I might come back and take off the gag. (I, at that point, had exhausted all the "bad guy phrases" that I knew and besides I really had to go to the bathroom). I took one last concerned look at my little 11- year-old sister, lying helpless on her bed, and went to see a man about a horse.

It only took a couple of minutes but when I got back to her room Eileen was nowhere to be found. It absolutely scared the crap out of me. The bed was empty the lights were turned off and the room was dark. What if a real burglar showed up and helped himself to my helpless sister, what if he's still around and how would I explain this to my parents? Who would play tie - up games with me now?

I walked into the room thinking Eileen rolled off the opposite side of the bed. I neglected to turn on the light, when BOOM. Before I knew it, I had tripped on something and landed flat on my face. I jumped up and quickly turned on the bedroom light. The something that I had tripped over was Eileen. She was giggling profusely behind her still very tight gag. She had somehow got off the bed, turned off the lights, and laid on the floor, just to play her trick on me.

As she laughed while from the floor I noticed that she was laying on her stomach, her ankles were bent up to her hands and she was trying to untie her feet that way. Boy, did that give me ideas. I reached down and grabbed her around the waist, and proceeded to dump her gently on the bed again.

"I see that you have much too much movement young lady"; I said in my best and most menacingly burglar voice. "Let's see if we can rectify the situation."

Eileen only gave me a very superior look as she continued to giggle. It was then that I noticed that Eileen's plaid jumper had hiked up and I could see her white underpants. I said what any older brother would have said in this situation...

"I see London I see France I see Eileen's underpants".

She just giggled. Getting back to my role of the burglar, and not Eileen's older brother. I said "you have the longest, loveliest set of legs that I have ever seen on a young girl, but, we're going to see if we can make those gam's useless," So there won't be anymore practical jokes played on me. With those words, I took another length of bed sheet and tied them around Eileen's bound wrist. I then grabbed her ankles and threaded the other end of the sheet through the ankle bindings. All this time Eileen was trying to look behind her and made urgent muffled inquiries as to what I was doing.

Although at this point in my life I had no idea what a "hogtie" was. I did just that to my sister. (I guess every guy growing up looks fondly back at his first ball game, his first date and his first hogtie). I spared no strain when I pulled her bare legs up.

When I was done with the knot I noticed that her clenching fingers could actually touch her white lacy ankle socks. I got up off the bed and just looked down at my 11 year baby sister dressed in her finest catholic schoolgirl attire. Her jumper had risen well over her underpants, very tightly hogtied, the absolute tightest gag I had ever applied to her. I really wanted to just study her for awhile so I told her to role around on her side. When she shook her head "no", I couldn't resist, and gave her a sharp but very loving crack on her exposed butt. With a yelp Eileen did as she was told. (Still giggling on top of all this). I made her move into every position available to her, giving her a crack when she didn't move quick enough.

Unfortunately, and true to my word, I had to untie Eileen. We had a good conversation afterward sitting on her bed. I kept my arm around her the whole time and helped her to massage her wrists and cheeks. (Her face cheeks, not the other kind). As I had hoped, the bed sheets didn't leave any tell tale marks. Eileen and I talked about what she had liked about this tie - up, and what she didn't. She really likes the acting part of our games. She thought the "hogtie" was pretty inventive (at this time I actually felt that I had invented the "hogtie") she teased me about the tripping trick. And when I told her that I was initially scared that someone had taken her after my bathroom trip she seemed generally touched. Eileen also asked me if I really thought that her legs were nice, or was that just "the burglar" in me talking. I assured her that her legs were magnificent and that if she wanted to keep them that way she should work out with me at the gym. She thought that it would be fun.

Knowing that Mary lee was coming over I told Eileen that we had better clean up. After cleaning up the bed sheets (they had to be cut off with scissors) and making her bed, I got up the nerve to ask my sister if she thought Mary lee would be interested in our little secret life. Eileen just giggled the way she always seemed to do and said that she knew that sooner or later I was going to inquire about that. Eileen promised me that if I would leave them alone and let them study, she would ask Mary lee to participate. She also said that she couldn't make any promises.

We stopped our conversation, abruptly, when we heard a knock on the backdoor. Before she could answer it, I gave my little sister a very big brotherly bear hug and thanked her for "playing OUR game". She said that she had fun and that more times were coming in the future. Her parting words were "just relax a little on those gags please. (Yea...RIGHT....I thought)

alex