alex powers : 01 - The Story Begins (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

alex powers : 01 - The Story Begins (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

alex powers's stories
01 - The Story Begins
Story index at the bottom

By alex powers

Friday September 1st 2000 05:13:37

My earliest bondage experience happened when I was 13 years old I was watching TV with my younger sister Eileen (age 11).

The show we were watching was called "The FBI" in this particular episode martin sheen played the bad guy who kidnaps a secretary and ties her up in a warehouse (she is a very pretty blonde and is also tightly cleaved gagged). I had always wanted to tie up a girl, although I didn't exactly know why, then all of a sudden it hit me like a ton of bricks.... Here sitting before me was a girl, available, and maybe even willing it took me about 5 or 10 minutes to work up the nerve to ask her. (Even though she was my little sister, and we had a fairly good relationship, I cared what she thought of me, and didn't want to appear too weird in her eyes)

When finally I did ask, she very flatly said "NO WAY". I was too far gone by now and had to lower myself to a little begging. When that didn't work, bribery did. I agreed to pay my 11 year old sister $3.00, if she would let me tie and gag her. Eileen was very shrewd for a girl her age. She said "you could tie me up, but, you are not putting a rag in my mouth.". I had to part with another dollar before she agreed to the gag.

Quickly (I was scared to death that she would change her mind at any moment) I ran to my father's room (he was a suit and tie businessman) and retrieved a bunch of his ties. Luckily at this time no one else was home, but I was expecting my mother in the door within the next half-hour.

When I got back to Eileen she was sitting on the floor with a real apprehensive look on her face. Working quickly (again, she could go back on the deal at any moment) I instructed her to stand up and put her wrists behind her. Eileen protested, that her hands should be tied in front, and that there was no reason for the "behind the back thing", after refreshing her memory, on who the bill payer was she reluctantly agreed....

At this point I guess I should describe how my sister looked in those days long dark hair, tall for her age, long legged. I guess she was in pretty decent shape, but she WAS my little sister and there was nothing sexual about this "cowboy and Indian" type of game. Eileen was dressed for bed in a short baby doll nightie (this was the early seventies).

So working quickly (my mom was due home soon), and after two false starts I managed to snugly tie her wrists behind her. At that time when I told her to go sit on the couch something came over me. I really felt that I was in charge (especially when Eileen immediately went and sat on the couch when I told her to.) I grabbed another tie and tightly tied her ankles together. (The ties were very soft so I really wasn't too worried about hurting her. Besides, she was wearing those little white ankle socks with the lace on them, so her ankles were pretty well protected.)

My only experience with "tying up" at this point in life was from browsing the magazine racks once a month and looking at "detective" magazine covers. Also TV shows like the FBI and Girl from U.N.C.L.E. I remembered seeing a girl on one of the magazine covers with her knees bound so I grabbed a tie and did this to Eileen. She got kind of mad and stated that; "there is no reason to tie me up like I am a criminal or something." I shot back that I didn't think of her as a criminal but I did view her as a kidnap victim. To my relief Eileen grinned and said that "now I know what it's like to be kidnapped."...

I had a Boy Scout, yellow neckerchief ready for the gag, and after promising to tie it loosely in her mouth I proceeded to break my promise and tie it on the tight side of things. (Hey, I wanted my moneys worth out of this game, and besides, I was feeling rather "villainy"). My little sister actually took it like a trooper, and only gave me a wide eyed, but precious look.

So there I was the "kidnapper", with an 11-year-old girl dressed in a short nightie, bound and tightly gagged and at my mercy. Unfortunately this was my sister, so it wasn't as good as it could be. Still, I was rather pleased with myself.

Eileen tried, but could not struggle loose. I look back on that particular tie up and wonder what it would have been like if I knew about hogtie's and elbow cinches, probably just as well. Anyhow, I had to release Eileen, after thanking her for the "co-operation." I managed to get two promises from her that day Number one promise was that she would never tell anyone about what we did that night. (I still felt like I was the only one in the world who felt this way about ropes and the female species.) Promise #2 was that she would consent to more "tie-ups", when we were again home alone.

My little sister agreed to both of the promises, with the stipulation that she would have to be paid each time, and that I would go easier on the gag next time. I agreed (yea...right). After a couple more sessions Eileen broke her promise about "telling". But, it was much to my delight, because the person she told was her best friend Mary lee. (The very perky Mary lee)!! Things kind of progressed from there on out, between Eileen and I really thought that it was very cool, that we had our own little secret from the rest of the world.

It seemed that I would try and tie my little sister up every time we were alone in the house. More often than not, she would say no, to being bound and gagged, but that just made it even better when we did get to play. I really wanted her to continue to play the part of the "unwilling" victim, just like in all the TV. Shows of the late 1960's. Once in a while I would get home from school and Eileen would already be home, watching TV or just laying around. Because, I knew my mom was due home at any moment I would sit next to her on the couch pretending to get into whatever nonsense was on the boob tube. I would slowly slide closer to her (boy was I sly in those days). My little sister always knew what was about to happen and she would glance at me out of the corner of her eye. Just when I couldn't move any closer I would whisper in her ear, "you realize that you are about to be kidnapped, don't you?" Eileen would just look at me with those expressive big, brown eyes.

At this point she would either give me the go-ahead "pass-word" sentence or not. (We had somehow worked this out between ourselves without really ever discussing it) It just seemed natural for her to say, "PLEASE MR...DON'T HURT ME". If Eileen uttered these words, then I knew that it was alright to "let the games begin." while we both sat on the couch, I would gently put my arm around her shoulder and we would sit like that for a couple of moments.

Then without warning I would put one arm around her waist, pinning her arms to her sides. I would than bring my other hand up and put it over her mouth. We would sit like this until my mom would just about come in the door. Eileen could often squirm; just the right amounts and would make pleading sounds into my hand.

alex powers
alexpowers@hotmail.com