Nathraq : 10 - Tina the Hugger (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 10 - Tina the Hugger (f/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
10 - Tina the Hugger
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Sunday August 27th 2000 03:09:58

All right, in agreement with my own advice (and Canuck's) here is another story. I will preface my story with an appeal for more stories.

This story continues immediately after the second "Tug Party" (as I have recently called it). Tina, 12 year old granddaughter of a neighbor, her twin sister Karen, and others were visiting their grandmother that summer and we had played a game in which Tina, who had captured me, surrendered to me because she knew her team was going to lose the game. (See Tug Party, earlier this month) We had agreed to meet the next day.

Well, we agreed on a spot way back in the woods. I was 14 at the time, and could not believe my luck at having a girl to play TUGs with, and of course I , in my enthusiasm, had arrived quite early. I brought some ropes with me and was milling around a secluded area, breaking off sticker bushes, when Tina appeared carrying a paper grocery bag rolled down on the top. She was wearing sneakers (as I was) and short socks, short shorts made of some stretchy fabric, and a baggy pink t-shirt top.

We flipped a coin to see who would get tied up first, and I would be the first victim.

"All right, take your shirt off", she said.

"What?" I was surprised.

"You don't have your swim trunks on under your pants, do you?" she asked.

"No, I didnt know I was supposed to," I replied.

I admitted it was more fun to be tied up in swim trunks or shorts since it makes you and feel a little more like a "prisoner". I pulled my shirt off, hung it on a tree branch, and turned around, putting my hands behind my back.

She began of course by tying my wrists together quite snugly. She then had me go over to a tree and she pulled rope after rope after rope from the bag. And here I had only a few lengths of clothesline from my "collection". She tied me quite securely to the tree, using several lengths of rope rather than just wrapping it around and around me like some silly TV show, and I was commenting on just that. I knew I was not going to get free anytime soon.

When she was done, I had ropes tied around my chest (pinning my arms down and fastening me to the tree, around my knees, thighs, and ankles. Lastly she put one around my waist, tying this one to both my wrists (which were tied behind me) and the tree. Then she said she wanted to gag me and, assuring me the cloths were clean, folded a handkerchief and stuffed it into my mouth, tying it there with a long strip of cloth. I probably could've spit it out, but didn't want to because I thought the effect was good. Finally, she stepped back and told me to try to get loose.

She watched me struggle for some time. I couldn't get my hands free. Had I been able to free my hands, I might have had a chance, but she knew how to tie hands. I was making noises through my gag (melodramatically, of course) when she announced time was up. Time for what? She pulled the big shirt over her head and hung it next to mine; under the shirt she was wearing a short, cropped sleeveless top of some sort that was somewhat larger than a bathing suit top.

She removed my glasses carefully (she also wore glasses) and put them in my shirt pocket, and blindfolded me. I was a bit nervous about my glasses being removed, but tried to be "cool" about it. After she blindfolded me she put her arms around me and HUGGED me! She told me I was her prisoner and that I wasn't getting away, and that I was at her mercy. I noted that when I struggled, she held on tighter; of course, I struggled quite a bit as I thought the whole thing was rather romantic.

After awhile I finally spit out the gag and asked her when it would be my turn. Expecting her to say something to the effect that I didn't get to tie her up til I got loose myself, she said that I could tie her up and she began to untie me.

When I was untied, I put on my glasses and we gathered up the ropes. She turned around and offered me her hands, telling me she wanted to be tied up "good and tight", and I did my best to oblige her. Crossing her wrists in my favorite technique, I ran ropes horizontally and vertically, looping the ropes just at the wrists to prevent pulling through and tying the knots between the backs of her wrists and her body to prevent unauthorized fingering. I didn't want to tie ropes around her upper body so I tied her already bound hands to the tree, tied her arms above the elbow to the tree to prevent her from leaning foreward (passing the ropes between her body and the tree), and tied her knees to prevent her sliding down to a sitting or squatting position. She had shown me which hankies were clean and I attempted to gag her. I had never used a gag with wadding (our gags were usually just for pretend anyway) and tried several times before she apparently could not spit it out, tying the cloth tightly between her lips. Finally, I carefully took her glasses and put them in my shirt pocket for safekeeping.

She began struggling as soon as I blindfolded her. She looked like a kidnapped girl, very realistic. After awhile I began to tease her, tickling her belly just a bit (and she giggled and tried to shout "no tickling" through her gag) and began to tell her that she was out here in the middle of nowhere, and that "we" were going to take her shoes to slow her down, and that she would be sold to the Tartars as a slave, and so forth and so on. She finally indicated she could not get loose, and after a bit more teasing I untied her and we rested for a few minutes. She insisted on gathering up the ropes and untangling them each time (with which I agreed).

Now it was my turn to be tied up. She looked around and tied my hands in front of me, and threw the rope over a tree limb, but the limb shook around too much. She finally found a more substantial tree and soon I was standing with my arms tied over my head, stretched rather tightly. She tied another rope around my ankles and blindfolded me again, but this time she didn't gag me. She immediately told me that I was going to be forced to marry a princess (her) and would be tortured if I did not. She grabbed me around the waist in a big hug and, of course, I tried (not too hard) to prevent it. She couldn't get her head between my raised arm and my head like she did before, so she pressed her cheek against my upper chest. I asked her why all the hugging and she said it was to prove how tied up I was. Well, I got loose in less than 10 minutes and it was her turn.

As I was tying her hands behind her back, she matter-of-factly told me that there would be NO KISSING! (I hadn't even thought of it...in those days we were just a little more innocent and, besides, she was, I thought, just a little too young for kissing.) I tied her arms at the elbows, again running the ropes between body and arms, to prevent her from pulling her hands over her bottom and getting them in front of her, though I didn't tie them very close together like I could have, and had assured her I was not about to kiss her. I told her she was going to be led to the slave market and began to walk her around while she struggled in her bonds and "begged" me to let her go. She looked so cute walking around with her arms helplessly behind her, and finally I decided it was my turn to do some hugging. I put my arms around her waist and hugged her to me, and she immediately pressed her cheek against mine and pretty much quit struggling. I held her like that for a long time and finally untied her when we heard her brothers hollering for her to come and eat...we had been in the woods for the whole afternoon!

Before she left for her home a couple of days later, I asked her to write me a letter and told her the next time she visited her grandmother I wanted to play again. You can bet I was looking forward to her next visit!

Tina has been logged in my memory as the "Hugger Tugger".

Nathraq
Nathraq2000@hotmail.com