Katie : 06 - Blowback From Kidnap Offensive (mm/fff, fff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Katie : 06 - Blowback From Kidnap Offensive (mm/fff, fff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Katie's stories
06 - Blowback From Kidnap Offensive
Story index at the bottom

By Katie

Saturday August 26th 2000 02:25:07

It's been a while since I've posted! I hate school, don't you? I hope I haven't lost any fans I once had. This one's a little short but I did half to tide you over until the other half is done.

Last time I had uncharacteristically made a pre-emptive strike by kidnaping Chris and Kevin pretty early Monday morning of spring break. They never managed to get us back that day, so I knew they would be eager for revenge. After all, that's part of what keeps our games going. I was expecting their revenge, and frankly looking forward to it.

Tuesday morning I was barely awake when my parents left. Wearing my pink pajamas, I ate breakfast watching TV. After a while the phone rang, and when I got up to answer it there was a long silence then a click. I hung up, thinking it was a wrong number or something.

When I returned to the living room to finish my cereal I almost had a heart attack when Chris rushed at me from the hallway entrance. Chris and Kevin were known for their extensive surprise plots, but this must have taken some serious planning and synchronizing of watches or something. You've probably already figured out that Kevin had called from who knows where so Chris, who had come in the back door downstairs, could come up the stairs without me hearing him. He grabbed each of my arms and wrestled me to the floor face down.

"You guys have way too much time on your hands, you know?" I said as he pulled a length of rope from his pocket and tied my arms behind my back.

"Of course. It's spring break, remember?" he responded.

He saw that I was barefoot, so he pulled off his own sock and shoved it in my mouth, sealing it with black tape which I later learned to be luggage tape. Don't ask what happened to good old duct tape, maybe they ran out. Then he tied my legs together and stood up to inspect his handiwork.
About this time Kevin burst through the door, saw me, and knew their plan had worked.

"Good job," he said and they gave each other a casual five.

Then Kevin pulled out a hankey and tied it tightly over my eyes, and they both lifted me up and carried me downstairs to the basement. They set me down on the floor and I heard some clanging and creaking near my head, and soon I realized they were unfolding the fold-out bed of the couch. They lay me on it and untied my hands. There were no bedposts because it was fold out, but each corner had a leg or support so they tied rope around each of my hands and tied the other end to the corresponding bar. They did the same with my feet, so I was tied tightly spread eagle.

I couldn't see them, but I knew what was coming next. Each of my feet were seized and tickled furiously. I went into hysterics for the full 10 minutes that they tickled before they finally let me catch my breath.

"We'll be back," said Chris, and I heard footsteps go up the stairs.

I pulled at my bonds and they were all secure. As is usually the case, I could do nothing but wait. I didn't know if they planned to involve Steph and Lisa, but they would probably try since they had helped me humiliate Chris and Kevin last time.

Nothing much happened for a while, I was just fantasizing and idely struggling. After about half an hour, I heard a faint click that sounded like the back door closing. I didn't know if someone had just entered, if someone had just left, or if I just imagined it. I was getting kinda paranoid, I couldn't hear any movement or sense a presence.

I grunted through my gag, but there was no answer.

A few seconds later footsteps came thundering down the stairs and Chris's voice said, "How is our little hostage?" apparently there was nobody else in the room besides them, so maybe... Had they been watching me the whole time? They could have snuck in without me hearing, and the sound I heard was them leaving. It's still possible I imagined the sound, but it's open to debate. I felt all my bonds being checked, and they tickled my feet a little more.

"Are you lonely?" asked Kevin, "Don't worry, you'll have some company soon," and they both went back upstairs.

I went back to my kidnap fantasy until I heard the doorbell ring. Whoever it was knew what they were getting into, and must have wanted to be captured. Thats when I heard the back door open, and footsteps approached the fold out bed. I felt the knot on my right hand being loosened, but before it was finished I heard na "AH-HA!" from the back door and a startled yelp from my side. There were sounds of a struggle, which ended with muffled grunts and a triumphant laugh from Chris.

Footsteps came down the stairs, I assumed it was Kevin, and there were two sets of angry grunts. Chris said, "I was right. I knew one of you would try to sneak in the back." I didn't know which was which, but Steph and Lisa had both been captured. I heard them being tickled, then Kevin said, "You guys have fun. And next time maybe you'll think twice about kidnaping us!" and the guys went upstairs.

It didn't take long for me to realize that since the knot on my right wrist had been loosened, I could loosen the bond by tensing my wrist. Once it was loose enough, I pulled my hand down halfway through the loop and opened it with ym fingers. Then I pulled my hand out and reached over to untie my left hand. In a matter of seconds I was completey free, and I bent down to untie Steph and Lisa.

"Which one of you came in the back?"

"I did," said Steph, "Lisa was supposed to distract both of them but I guess Chris thought ahead."

Of course this wasn't the end of the game. To be continued...

Wednesday August 30th 2000 09:08:03

Part 2

So I had just escaped and untied Lisa and Steph, and now obviously we planned to get Chris and Kevin back. So we went upstairs, thinking we would surprise them and tie them up then and there as usual.

As we burst open the door Kevin instantly jumped up from the couch and sped down the hall. We followed, with me in the lead, as he ran through the kitchen to the garage. I followed, but just as I cleared the door I heard a slam behind me. To my surprise, Kevin wheeled around and tackled me. Looking back, I saw Chris lock the door and close the little curtain that hung over the window on the door. They somehow knew escaped, and since we outnumbered them, they had to resort to divide and conquer. Kevin had already begun tying me up once again. He tied my legs together at the ankles and knees. My hands were tied behind my back and ropes were tied around my chest both above and below my breasts, pinning my arms behind me. Chris pulled his remaining sock from his pocket (Kevin used his on the girls) and shoved it in my mouth, covering it with tape.

Kevin opened the door to our other car, a crappy station wagon (dad takes the metro), and layed me across the back seat. He then buckled both seatbelts over me, holding me loosely in place, and closed the door. He then opened the front door and engaged the child safety lock, preventing the doors from being opened from the inside. All the windows are tinted and there wasn't much light in the garage anyway, so I couldn't be seen from outside.

Chris walked over to the main garage door (leading outside) and opened it enough so they could get out... or at least make it look like they went out. They both disappeared behind old boxes and other junk in each corner and waited.

My bonds were all secure and the seatbelts were surprisingly effective at keeping me in place. Kevin had pulled them tight enough that there was little slack, but the material was too slick for me to move them into a position for me to slip out. And of course I couldn't reach either release mechanism in my current position. No sound came from outside, and nothing happened for quite some time.

Eventually, I saw Steph's and Lisa's legs walk by the open garage door, but they kept going. I continued trying to reposition myself but I couldn't move myself up or down enough to reach the seatbelt releases. After a few minutes, Steph and Lisa appeared again, but this time they opened the door and came in. As they passed between both boy's hiding place, Kevin and Chris jumped out at them. Steph, being the more panicky type, screamed and kinda lept in no general direction. Lisa, a little more in control, dodged backwards and dashed away outside. I was thinking what a selflessly valiant display of teamwork she showed (end sarcasm), but arguably there wasn't much she could have done by staying.

Steph was subdued and tape- bound in seconds, and they dragged her to the back of the car. Kevin opened the trunk and they dumped her inside, ignoring her muffled protests. After closing the lid, they ran out to hunt down Lisa.

They had only been gone a few minutes when she came into the garage and opened the trunk. She untied Steph and helped her out, then turned toward the kitchen door. I banged the side of the door with my feet trying to get their attention, but they apparently didn't hear. Where did they think I was!? I kicked the door harder in hopes that they were still within earshot, and in doing so managed to slip the seatbelt below my knees so I could pull my legs out. With my feet planted on the floor, I could bend my knees and wiggle my way out of the other seatbelt. I could move around, but I would still have to turn off the child safety lock to get out.

So I began to worm my way between the front seats and finally flung myself out onto the driver's seat. I turned my back to the console on the door and felt around for the child safety lock. After trying several switches I found it and turned it off. I opened the door and planted my feet on the ground before carefully lowering myself to the ground. I got on my knees and picked at the knot binding my ankles, eventually getting it undone. I tried to reach the knot binding my knees, but it was no use.

Using the car as support, I got to my feet and waddled into the kitchen. I reached the knife drawer and was in the process of picking a knife out with my bound hands when Kevin and Chris saw the open car door and ran in from the garage. I screamed trying to get the girl's attention but I was still gagged. I dropped the knife to avoid incident as they rushed me, but suddenly Steph and Lisa ran in from the hall and tackled the guys. I went on with trying to cut my wrist bonds loose as the girls bound and gagged the guys.

When they were securely tied up, Steph and Lisa helped free me and we brought the guys to the car. We sat them in back and buckled the seatbelts over them, turned on the child safety lock, and left them. We watched TV until they emerged about an hour later, defeated once again. No matter how great their plan is at first, we seem to come out on top about 80% of the time. The guys decided this was not how things should be and came up with a plan to even the odds, which you'll find out about next time.

Katie
http://pub22.ezboard.com/bcaptivekatie
USA