Nathraq : 09 - Tug Party (m/f, fff/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 09 - Tug Party (m/f, fff/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
09 - Tug Party
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Thursday August 24th 2000 12:23:29

Part 1

I was in my backyard one summer, age 14, when I heard a big commotion on the street behind the fence. There were several kids of various ages whom I did not know, playing loudly in the street and joking around and shoving each other, etc. Just general horseplay, I supposed. Well, after a few days of this (and my neighbor complaining some) I decided to make the acquaintance of these kids.

One afternoon, I walked outside the fence, determined to greet them, and saw a boy, about eleven, with his arms tied down to his sides. His hands weren't tied. It reminded me of the ludicrous way people were tied up in cartoons. He was running around laughing, being chased by two girls with squirt guns. When they saw me, they calmed down a bit and the boy, probably embarrassed, ran behind a parked car and began extricating himself from his ineffective bonds.

I waved, they waved, and we met in the middle of the street where I introduced myself and proceeded to welcome them to the neighborhood.

As it turns out, they were staying for a couple of weeks with their grandparents, who lived down the street. I was introduced, eventually, to all five of the children (all of whose names I can't remember, so I'll have to make them up):

John, eleven, whose arms were tied
Debbie, fourteen
Karen and Tina, 12-yr-old twins, and
Kenny, 15, a cousin to the other four.

I mentioned, in passing, that John wasn't tied up very well, to which the oldest boy, Kenny, replied: "Well, we were just fooling around. If they'd wanted to tie him up good, he would still be tied up!" Aha! I thought, tuggers! or at least some of them! I usually have to come up with some way to initiate these games, and I thought this might be easy.

"So what are you all playing or doing?" I asked.

They told me then that they were visiting their grandparents and invited me up to the house.

Grandma was being like a typical parent, wanting to know what each of them had been doing each and every minute, and after a seemingly lengthy interrogation, greeted me and offered me some Kool-Aid. Shortly afterward, she got her purse and said she was going to walk downtown for some shopping and told the kids to behave, and I excused myself. Not ten minutes later, Kenny was shouting for me from outside the fence, telling me to come over, and bring my swimming trunks. I told my folks I was going swimming (answering the usual questions about when, where, with whom, time of return, etc etc) and walked over with my trunks and a towel. Funny, they didn't have a pool that I could remember. But they were having a blast, playing squirtgun tag or something, so I joined the fun with a borrowed weapon from their not-inconsiderable arsenal.

They were trying to come up with a game and I thought up one quickly, proposing it to them. I won't go into the complicated details of it, but rest assured, when I mentioned the part about taking and rescuing prisoners, all five kids were delighted! We quickly divided up into teams, avoiding the boy-girl breakup. As oldest, Kenny headed one team and as second oldest, I headed up the other. We divided along age lines (alternating back & forth) and, after adjustments, ended up with:

Team #1: Kenny, Debbie, & Karen
Team #2: Nathraq, Tina, John.

We set up bases (one on the front porch, one on the back porch) and a battleground with boundaries, and a couple of the kids came out with a pile of white ropes cut in various lengths. We divided up the rope and squit guns and went to work.

John drew first blood, capturing Debbie and giving me the honors of tying her up on the back porch. I tied her hands behind her and tied her to the post on the back porch. She looked very cute in her two-piece bathing suit. Tina added the gag, stuffing her mouth with wadding (this is, believe it or not, the first time I had seen an effective gag) and tying a long cloth tightly between her lips. So that's how it's done! Hmmmm.

While Tina and I were busy tying up Debbie, Kenny announced (via yells around the house) that he had just captured John. Well, one of us couldn't try to effect a rescue so we had to leave Debbie tied up and try, together, to rescue John. But halfway around the house, I had a better plan. We returned to find Karen trying to untie Debbie and hosed her down, then tied her up. She didn't want her hands behind her, she said, but Tina looked at me and grinned, and together we tied up Karen, her twin sister insisting on a hogtie on her belly on the porch!

Well, Kenny at this time was alone, and came out with a white flag of truce (which we were rule-bound to honor) and suggested an exchange, John for one of the girls. Both girls were squirming and, though muffled by their gags, plainly saying "me, me! Trade for me!" It was during those negotiations that their grandmother came back in a cab with her packages, just when we were having fun!

Surprisingly, she just told Kenny not to forget to untie John and walked into the house! We decided we'd schedule our next game for the next day and play up in the woods. I told them I knew a good spot (which I did) and we untied the three captives and broke up for the day.

Tug Party

Well, the next day of course the kids' grandmother had some activity which they were required to attend, and the day after that it was something else for me, but eventually we got together. Instead of going to the woods, however, we played in their grandmother's house, on provision that no one would tell I was there (they weren't allowed to have other kids in the house when grandparents were gone, but we seem to have broken that rule.)

This time, the girls insisted on being on one team and making us boys be on the other team. Kenny agreed quickly, and the plans were made. We boys had our base in the basement, the girls in an upstairs bedroom. The rules were that no more than one prisoner could be taken at a time, and that prisoners could not be released, though they could escape if they were able. (My rules this time...I wanted some time alone with my captives!) A formula for prisoner taking and deciding the winners was implemented. The battle ground was the front & back porches, and the downstairs. Because we were in the house, we'd unload our guns and pretend.

Kenny and John snuck outside and around the house and engaged one of the girls on the front porch. Outnumbered, she retreated right into my arms. It was Tina, one of the twins. I put my pistol to her back and marched her down toward the basement while Kenny and John snuck around trying to find the other two girls. I was looking forward to tying up the slender and cute Tina (we were still in bathing suits, having anticipated a squirtgun battle) when we were surprised by Karen and Debbie, who immediately took me prisoner. Sneaking up the back steps from the kitchen, they took me upstairs to a bedroom and, amid much giggling, tied my hands behind me rather expertly and tied me to a tall bedpost. Well, they tried to tickle me to torture me into telling our battle strategies but, and I apologise to the readers for telling the truth, I am not ticklish. Then they threatened to kiss me but none of them wanted to do it. Tina, however, insisted that she stand guard while the other girls were out looking for the boys. She kept standing very close to me. Karen told her no way would I escape, but relented. I was, however, blindfolded with a white cloth, but even with my glasses off (placed in plain view on a dresser in case I could escape) I could still see who was in the room.

When the girls snuck downstairs, Tina who remained, still tried to tickle me. Finally she put her arms around me and started hugging me, telling me she wasn't going to let me go. Now, in those days we didn't think much past hugs and kisses, so the experience was very, very pleasant for me. A short time later, Karen came in to say that Debbie had been captured and she barely escaped, and would need Tina to help her fight the two remaining boys. They left me alone, tied to the bedpost, while they went into battle.

My hands were expertly tied, palms together, and I could not get free. After an eternity, Tina returned, out of breath, and told me that the other girl had been captured...her dice roll allowed her to escape (some of the decisions were made with coin- toss and dice rolls, according to my complicated master plan) and that she now had only 15 minutes to go back into battle or she would lose. She was afraid she would be captured and lose the game for her team, since the boys could simply stay together to keep her outnumbered.

I told her that if she surrendered, I would go easy on her (since I knew that the other two girls had been very securely bound and gagged, according to the boys' battle plan) and that she would not be gagged and she would not be tied up too much. She kept hugging me and saying that SHE wanted ME tied up. Well, the boys were hollering for her to come out, that she only had 3 more minutes, and she began to untie me. Our secret agreement was that she would surrender to me if I would meet with her the next day and play alone, just the two of us.

"We'll have to use squirtguns," she said.

"Why?" I asked. She shrugged and I told her I would meet her at noon the next day, for her to bring 2 good squirt guns and plenty of ropes, and she smiled and untied me.

Just as the boys were coming up the steps, I emerged from the girls' room, holding a squirt gun to Tina's head, her hands and arms tied behind her.

"I captured the last girl", I told Captain Kenny, who whooped and shouted his victory yell.

True to my word, I was very kind to my prisoner, not tickling her too much (the other two girls were in tears) and not tying her up too tightly (the other girls were hogtied and gagged). I wondered how they would believe that I could free myself and capture Tina, and figured that eventually Tina would blab and get herself into serious trouble as a traitor.

But I was looking foreward to playing with Tina...that, however, is another story.

Nathraq