Joe : 01 - A Different Kind of Cops and Robbers (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Joe : 01 - A Different Kind of Cops and Robbers (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Joe's stories
01 - A Different Kind of Cops and Robbers
Story index at the bottom

By Joe

Tuesday August 22nd 2000 09:20:41

Hello all. I have to admit, I have found myself perusing this site rather often over the period of about five or six months, enjoying the stories and such (as tie up games are one of my hobbies), yet I have been reluctant to post anything of my own until this point. This is most likely due to the fact that I have never expressed my "fetish" if that's what you'd call it) to anyone before this point. Since it is only my first time posting I apologize to all for any HTML tag mistakes (I'm far from a computer wiz).

Well most of my bondage expiriences (aren't I a wretched speller? Oh well, I'm to lazy to look that one up) take place with the same general group of kids in games such as cops and robbers or coyboys and indians. I lived on a street where all my peers were girls, although they were what some call "tomboys". Basically they were interested in the kinds of things I was. During the summer I spent many happy days playing fun games and running around in the sun. One of our favorite games was cops and robbers.

One day after normally being invited out to play by my best friend, who we'll call Jessica, she and Emma (another local and close friend) invited me to play a different kind of Cops and Robbers that they had thought of.

"So basically it goes the same way except you're allowed to tie people up." Jessica explained with a smirk on her face.

I gazed on skeptically.

"And the point of this is?" I questioned unsure.

She shrugged.

"A mere change of pace. C'mon. It'll be cool." she insisted.

"We can tickle torture and stuff." Emma grinned widely as she spoke.

"It'll be fun." Alana, (who would most likely be on my team) shrugged.

"Why not?" she questioned me. I gave in. Why not?

It was dumb to stand there alone, but when you are doing something rather unintelligent (and it's your idea), it never occurs to you that it's not a very swift thing to be doing. I stood there in the middle of the field waiting from my partner to come back. I was in clear open vision of the enemy, but that never accured to me. I was waiting Alana's arrival. She had run over to her house, (we all lived in the same block radius), in search of her plastic gun she had left there. We (she and I) were the cops. I wore my plastic badge proudly as the sun glinsted on my form, and felt the plastic handcuffs and pistol in my pocket. Perhaps the handcuffs would come into better use with this tying up rule, I thought absent mindedly as failed to realize the game had started.

Without notice a hand tightly gloved in black leather clapped over my mouth, and I was grabbed firmly by more than one set of hands from behind, my hands wrenched behind my back with a snap. With my lips tightly covered and powerful hands rendering me helpless I was dragged across the lawn and pulled into Jessica's pool house. I was forced face first onto the ground, someone was sitting on my back, pinning me and my arms. The hand seemed to get tighter as I heard Jessica ask Emma for some rope. Quickly a heard a noise like something being tossed through the air. The hand was released from my lips and Jessica (who I assumed was pinning me) drew my wrists together. The were sharply roped together in a tight, yet careless fashion. I let out a scream but Emma was over in a flash, clamping and leather gloved hand over my lips, while at the same time pushing the back of my head into her hand with her other hand, rendering me silent.

In a matter of three minutes at the max (I guessed) she had me bound with a thin cord-like twine tightly all over, my wrists, ankles, knees thighs, and chest all bound tightly restraining me with ease. When the two robbers backed up to admire their handiwork, before a let out another scream.

"You want to shut him up, or should I?" questioned Jessica with a smirk smile on her face.

"Go ahead." Emma encouraged.

Jessica walked toward me and jumped on top of me, pinning me to the ground she pulled out a sock from her tight jeans pocket and forced it into my mouth roughly, packing it in with force. She then produced a red handkerchief, and wrapped that around my head, placing me into a right detective gag. I let out another scream, but the tight gag and firm packing kept me quiet. I didn't like it at first, but eventually the helplessness felt good. Being gagged wasn't like I imagined it. When you look at those goofy gags in action cartoons (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the such) the gags look foolish and you think "hey, I could get out of that easily" but after being gagged I could do nothing but grunt.

"Well, what should we do with out cop friend here?" Jessica smiled.

Emma's grin grew as she thought of what to do with a bound and gagged friend.

To be continued...

Joe