Nathraq : 07 - Recruiting Darlene & Brenda (m/f, f/m, ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 07 - Recruiting Darlene & Brenda (m/f, f/m, ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
07 - Recruiting Darlene & Brenda
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Monday August 21st 2000 03:51:28

Part 1

I supposed I'll skip around a bit, since these stories are more fun to read when there are girls in them. This is how I came to play tied-up games (TUG's) with my two girl cousins Darlene and Brenda.

My parents and the girls' parents had long visited one another on vacations, etc. Usually the girls would come to visit, but sometimes we visited them or had vacations together at a lake or some other place. When I was 13, Darlene 12, and Brenda 10, they stopped through one spring on a trip to somewhere and were going to stay for 2 or 3 days.

Now Darlene and I always got along, mostly because we liked to read the same types of things. Darlene usually paired up with me and Brenda with my brother Alvin because of our ages (Alvin was Brenda's age). I was in my bedroom with Darlene, we were fooling around, and she suddenly asked "Do you have any rope?" My heart skipped a beat.

"What for?" I asked. She just shrugged and looked out the window. Well, I had some ropes in a box stashed away but I didn't want her to see where the stash was, or even that I had such a stash, and besides, our parents kept coming in and out of the house.

"What, you want me to tie you up?" I asked.

She said nothing for a bit, and finally said that she'd get loose.

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"I played a lot of cowboys and indians when I was younger, you know."

"Yea, well so did I," she said.

She ended up putting her hands behind her and showing me how she could slip them over her butt to get them in front where she could pick the knots with her teeth. We talked just a bit about playing the game and she seemed to want to ignore the subject, and I didn't want to press it lest my intrests fall under the scrutiny of one or more parents.

The next morning, though, we were in the basement of what I call our "new" house (less than a mile away from the house on the hill with the woods, and with woods available nearby), and I told her I didn't believe she could get her hands free if I tied them. She insisted she could, so we had a bet, so to speak. (I wish I had set some terms to the bet.) I crossed her wrists and tied them in my tried-and-true way, and she walked around struggling just a bit and finally sat down on the carpet. But try as she might, she just couldn't slip her hands over her bottom. She conceded defeat and presented her hands to me to untie, and I told her I thought I'd just keep her tied up that way for awhile.

"In fact," I told her, "maybe I should tie your feet too, so you can't get away!"

She really started whining for me to let her loose and, our parents in the backyard clearly visible from the basement window, she began to shout "Daddy!" I shushed her and untied her and she ran out. I am certain that she was not asking for a gag in a playful way (a fact I ascertained later) and, even back then, I knew that if a kid doesn't want to play tie-up, you don't tie him or her up!

Brenda and Darlene and their parents (my aunt & uncle) left the next morning. Neither Darlene nor I mentioned it, and I went back to school (since my school's spring vacation was yet to come for that year). I found out later that, that summer, my uncle's vacation and my father's coincided, and that we would be vacationing at a rented cabin near a lake where there was good fishing and hiking paths and other activities guaranteed to bore the snot out of us.

Part 2

Well, summer came and sure enough, the long car trip to the lake was the usual unmemorable bore. But everyone was there and we set up housekeeping with many boring, pesky little chores. After the first day, though, and getting up at 4:30 a.m. the next morning to go fishing for some hours, I found myself walking along in the woods with Brenda. We got pretty far from the cabin and I thought how much fun it would be to play tying up games way out here in the woods.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked.

"What?" she answered.

I thought, and told her I would be an evil knight and chase her, the princess, and try to capture her. She almost squealed with delight, and I chased her around a bit. Of course, she was no match for my speed, and I'd catch her and hold her (and she didn't try to get away) and we'd do it over again. I asked if she wanted to chase me for a change and she said yes, but I could tell she really wanted to be chased and caught. Naturally, parental shouting summoned us after a short time of this fun back to the drudgery of carrying the same paper plates from one side of the table to the other, and other foolish tasks arranged only to prevent children from having fun.

The next day, though, since it was Darlene's turn to go fishing in the boat, I managed to talk my mother and my aunt into letting me and Brenda get our share of chores done early so we could go "exploring" that afternoon. Well, it took forever to explain that, yes we would stay close, and no we wouldn't go far, and yes we would be careful, and no we weren't going swimming, etc etc.

I was grabbing a few things from my bag when Brenda came in and asked if we were going to play the same game.

"If you want to," I replied, hoping she would.

"You could tie me up when you catch me if you had something to tie me up with" she said.

I about choked as I assured her I would probably find something appropriate, and stuffed a length of rope and a length of clothesline into the pocket of my cutoffs.

Now I really wanted to tie up Darlene, who was taller and more slender and had long dark hair and on whom I had just a bit of a cousin-like crush. I thought Darlene would look better tied up, and besides, we were closer friends than Brenda and I were. But Brenda, with her curly light hair, was available and willing to play a game I loved, so I put Darlene from my mind and headed out to meet Brenda. It's not that I didn't want to play with Brenda, I just thought Darlene would be more suitable and was surprised that Brenda was so keen.

After seemingly interminable delays while the grownups thought little things for us to do, we were chasing one another through the woods. I maneuvered her to a place out of sight of the cabin and caught her in my arms.

"You are mine, now, Princess, nyah nyah nyah!" I said in my best Snidely Whiplash fashion. "The king will have to pay your ransom before I'll let you go."

She looked me in the eye and asked "Will you tie me up?" In answer, I pulled the rope from my back pocket and told her to put her hands behind her. She enthusiastically complied, and I soon had her crossed wrists bound helplessly behind her. She walked around like that, tried once (halfheartedly) to escape, knowing it was hard to defend oneself without the use of ones hands, and I used the other piece of rope to tie her to a tree. She squirmed and struggled and, when I took her loose (her hands still tied) to move her to a better spot, she always tried to stay right up against me.

I untied her and asked again if she wanted to chase me. She said OK but if she caught me she got to tie me up. I was off, and she could not, of course, catch me, but finally I "slipped" and allowed her to catch me. She held the rope and told me to put out my hands. When I did, she looked at me and told me to take my shirt off. Maybe she watched the same movies I had, huh? I pulled my shirt over my head and hung it on a branch, then she told me to turn around and put my hands behind me.

Brenda did a good job imitating my crossed-wrists tie, but forgot to put the knot on the back of one wrist, so I would eventually pick it loose. She tried to tickle me (I wasn't ticklish, sorry folks...but some tickling does enter our games later) and ended up hugging me, since I couldn't get loose. I admit, I have always liked hugs, so it was a pleasant aspect of a pleasant game.

It didn't take me long to get loose and of course I got to tie her next (the pretense of the evil knight/pretty princess long gone). I joked she should take off HER shirt, and she said "NO!" loudly. But when I started laughing, she unbuttoned the bottom part of her shirt about halfway, rolled it up, and tied it under what would have been her breasts. (I noted then she was actually wearing a bra...did girls start wearing them so young?) She unbuttoned the top couple of buttons and told me that's as much as I was going to get. I tied her hands over her head to a tree branch so that I could put my hands on her bare midriff, and found out she was quite ticklish. I had her squeeling and struggling for short periods of time. Later I tied her hands behind her back again and she kept leaning against me (perhaps she had a crush on her older cousin?) as I led her through the woods, always circling the house, keeping out of sight but not going too far away.

As dusk was just coming on, and parental voices again summoned us to supper, I untied her and, without a word, we went back to family life. My mom couldn't believe I was so good at helping police up the area after the cookout meal, but I told her that I'd take my turn if it meant I could play in the woods later. (Moms have this penchant for dividing up the work yet still keeping you busy most of the time, and I could see neither she nor my aunt much cared for my ingenuity in this matter.)

The next afternoon, it being Alvin's turn to ride in the boat early, I caught Darlene outside walking up from the dock and grabbed her wrists, telling her I was going to take her prisoner. She laughed, but resisted, and was really trying to get past me. She wanted nothing to do with going into the woods with a boy, even one who was her cousin!

I gave up on her then, but decided that Brenda was going to be a real "tugger" and decided I'd have to break her in on some of the rules I'd developed over the years....not that it was going to be hard, because she seemed a natural. Problem was, we so seldom saw each other, sometime not for 2 years at a time! Well, I had two pleasant surprises in store for me: (1) We would be together sooner than I thought, and (2) Darlene would eventually become a "tugger" as well! As it turned out, Brenda came out with me into the woods the final day with a cloth belt and a piece of rope of her own, and I used the extra equipment to tie her securely and happily to a tree.

Part 3

As I mentioned in Part 2, another meeting of the two families was to be soon...and it was over Christmas break. We had all had birthdays since the summer...I was now 14, Brenda 11, and Darlene 13. It was rather a surprise to me; somehow my parents had neglected to mention that my aunt & uncle would be staying for a few days, but I was delighted.

I waited that night and the next day for my chance and, finally, it came. I was practicing the piano and the grownups decided they wanted to all go shopping. Alvin had just got his paper route money and wanted to go along to maybe buy a new ball bat or something. I begged off, saying I had to practice piano lessons because I had already missed one day, and, as I had hoped, Brenda begged to stay as well. There was, of course, the usual parental bickering..."No, you'll come along" and "You can't stay here" and "but don't you want to buy some nice new socks?"...but when Darlene announced she'd rather stay home and read, it was OK. Nathraq would practice piano and Darlene would watch Brenda.

Well, I thought, maybe I should practice the stinking piano anyway. Actually, I was ahead on my lessons, but I was still sulking about the bad plans. Maybe Darlene would not keep such a heavy thumb on her little sister. Pessimistically, I knew better.

But no sooner had I gotten my music books out and began banging angrily on the piano, I turned to see both Brenda and Darlene holding toy guns, one of which was my snub-nosed ring-cap revolver. "Come with us", Darlene said. I mumbled something and Brenda said "Please, play along with us?" I raised my hands and was marched, at gunpoint, up to my bedroom.

I never did find out whose idea it was, but was certain that Brenda had been blabbing to Darlene about our TUG (tied-up-game). I also speculated that Darlene wasn't against playing TUG's, but just wanted a more secure setting. Anyway, in my bedroom, they pointed their guns at me and said "OK, Buster, where's the rope? We're going to tie you up!" Well, I could've hedged about it, but time was a-waistin', so I dug under my old jeans and pulled out a few lengths of rope from my "stash". I thought Brenda was going to bounce out the window she was so happy, and Darlene was grinning from ear to ear.

"All right, Brenda, you keep him covered and I'll tie him up," Darlene said, tucking the toy gun into a pants pocked.

"No, wait," Brenda said, "make him take his shirt off first."

Darlene asked why but then pulled her (my) revolver out again and motioned with it.

"Off with the shirt, prisoner!" I hesitated and pulled it off, and she added "The T-shirt too!"

Whereas Brenda was young and inexperienced, her now 13 year old sister was either very smart or had done this before. My hands were soon crossed and tied behind my back. I was turned over on my back and my shoes & socks removed (to some uncomplimentary jokes) and my ankles were tied, each to a bedpost. Darlene pulled out her gun and started tracing the barrel over my chest and, when I tried to sit up, she pushed me on the chest with her hand. Not much I could do.

Well, Brenda started mentioning gags and blindfolds but neither girl wanted to leave me alone with the other to go get them. I could not, of course, get off the bed, and was laying with my bound hands crossed rather comfortably in the small of my back. I could not free myself. They kept poking me with the gun barrels (and with their fingers) trying to "make him talk". They wouldn't let me up and, since they both knew I was not ticklish, teased me by squirting me with a squirt gun (Brenda's weapon for this adventure)and by keeping one or more of their four hands on my chest, holding me down. I was having a blast, not having to pretend I was securely tied up. When Darlene saw our parents (from the bedroom window) pull into the driveway, she sat me up and began to untie my hands while Brenda untied my feet. They threw me my shirt and ran downstairs to help unload the cars while I got dressed again and joined them, noting that the grownups were interested for some reason in the music books on the piano.

The next day, the three of us took a walk (Alvin sleeping in late like we usually did) and were lamenting the fact that it was winter and not suitable for going into the woods to play. I thought about taking them to meet Bobby, a TUG-buddy of mine, but decided I wanted to keep both girls for myself, at least for now. Besides, they might not trust Bobby. We discussed rules we should follow (#1 was: NEVER TELL!) and ropes and tactics for getting to be alone. I mentioned that Alvin might play sometime but usually didn't want to, as he was always busy with his own little circle of friends.

Before they left (the weather forcast being favorable for travel the next couple of days), I did get to tie Brenda's hands. She begged to be tied to a chair in the basement, so I tied her there, worried that, at any moment, Mom or Dad or my aunt or uncle would come down the steps. There is something about a TUG that demands privacy, that requires being away from non-participants. I thought Brenda was going to break the chair trying to get loose. She insisted that I wrap the rope around her upper body several times. But we were left alone, and when Darlene finally came down (as I was hurriedly untying Brenda) to say it was bedtime, she promised that next time we got together, I'd get to tie her up, either with or without Brenda. Now all three of us were tuggers, and I couldn't wait!

Nathraq