Nathraq : 05 - TUG-buddy Bobby (m/mm, m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 05 - TUG-buddy Bobby (m/mm, m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
05 - TUG-buddy Bobby
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Sunday August 20th 2000 06:35:45

TUG-buddy Bobby, Part 1

I had been interested in tied-up games (TUG's) from an early age, and it was I who usually inserted some sort of captivity into the usual fantasy games I played with my friends. Sometimes we pretended to be captured/tied- up/imprisoned, but when we were lucky we could get some rope and really do the job. Eventually, the tying-up part became the end in itself.

At about age 9 I moved into a neighborhood with some woods on the hill behind our house, and I also met Bobby. Bobby and I were about the same age, both slender, both wore glasses, and both with the same color of hair. We became friends instantly.

We'd play "Army" or "Man from UNCLE" or some such game, and I'd always get one or the other, or both of us, captured. Neither of us mentioned keeping our games secret from our parents....I think we both knew how some parents could be with the most innocent of games.

One day Bobby (10), my brother Alvin (7) and I (10) were playing in the woods behind my house, up on the hill. Bobby was going to be captured by the enemy and Alvin and I would have to rescue him. I got Bobby tied to a tree and Alvin wanted to be captured too, so I tied Alvin's hands over his head (Bobby always had plenty of clothesline from somewhere) to a branch. Then I pretended to be the bad guy, torturing the two captives. Alvin said "pretend they tore off my shirt" (there was a rule that said boys were tied up shirtless) so I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it over his head, and tickled his sides. (Tickling was usually used as a pretend torture.) Bobby did a good job of struggling, so I came over to torture him, too. I pulled his shirt over his head and halfway down his arms (his hands were tied behind him to the tree) and "got" him, too. Bobby managed to free himself and I ran in, now the "good guy", to free Alvin and the three of us, now re-armed with our cap pistols, ran back into battle.

Because my brother was too young to go some places, I often could not go either (not fair, but it's family life). But sometimes I went to Bobby's without Alvin. Alvin had found a few friends in the neighborhood his own age, and never really liked the TUG's (TiedUpGames) much anyway, though he'd play them sometimes when he was in the mood. Bobby's house was cool because often his parents were gone, and he was allowed to have friends in certain parts of his house.

One afternoon, after a short period of playing with our collection of toy cars, he suggested a tie-up game. We flipped a coin to see who went first, and of course I lost. I pulled off my shirt and he made me take off my shoes and socks. We went to the basement of his house, which had a rug and some old furniture and a furnace & such. He tied me to a pole in his basement and blindfolded me and we made a bet....if I could get out in so many minutes, he was my prisoner...if not, I would be his prisoner. Anything goes (except getting hurt). He set a timer and I began to struggle while he told me what all he was going to do to me. Well, he was just giving me ideas, but would I get loose in time? He really tied my arms tight to the pole with rope around my arms & chest, and I was really wanting to get loose.

He told me there were only five more minutes on the timer, and I had not made the least bit of progress. Bobby had planned this out well. About the time I was resigning myself to being his prisoner for the rest of the afternoon, I felt a knot on one side of my wrist. About the time I got the first loop pulled, the timer went "DING!" and he shouted "I WON!" Bobby untied me and went upstairs to get the rest of his "stuff" while I rubbed my wrists. We usually only tied each other's hands & feet, but Bobby really had some ideas for today! Where had he gotten all those ideas? Well, I supposed I might find out, and I couldn't wait.

Bobby came down the steps with a bunch of ropes and clothesline, and some cloths. He held up a pair of swimming trunks and said I had to put them on, reminding me that "anything goes". I protested, but changed clothes, and he went to work.

Bobby tied my hands behind me and made me lie down. He then tied my feet together. I felt just a bit chilly and a little extra helpless wearing only Bobby's swim-trunks (which were very short anyway) and it was delightful. He wrapped a rope around my chest, just above my elbows, and tied it, then he tied my knees and wound the ropes up my thighs to my waist, where he tied my hands to my waist. Finally he bent my knees and tied my ankles toward my wrists (we didn't know the word hogtie then). He took a wide piece of cloth and tied it around my mouth (which did nothing to keep me from talking, but it looked good like in the cowboy movies) and also blindfolded me. Then he began to roll me back & forth on the rug.

I was quite helpless and the struggling was delightful, especially when I thought of how I was going to get Bobby tied next time. He kept me that way for probably 40 minutes, tickling me (a futile pursuit since I was not ticklish) and otherwise gloating over his bound, helpless captive.

I had got my feet untied from my hands and was rolling around bound on the floor when his parents came home. Bobby hurriedly untied me while answering their questions ("Bobby what are you doing down there?" and "Bobby, are you hungry?" and "Bobby did you take out the trash?", etc etc). I certainly didn't want to be seen this way! I was getting dressed when Bobby's mom asked if I wanted to stay for supper, and I said I'd call my mom and find out if it was OK. As it turned out, my mom wanted me home that evening, and I ended up wearing Bobby's swim trunks home under my clothes.

Bobby became my most frequent TUG-buddy. I even coined a name for us: "TUGGERs" (guys who played TiedUpGames). Over the years we had quite a few adventures, some tame, some wild.

Nathraq