Nathraq : 04 - Surprise! (fff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 04 - Surprise! (fff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
04 - Surprise!
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Saturday August 19th 2000 09:53:29

I had played tied-up games with my cousins and friends for a long time when I was younger, and I thought this story might be fun (following the boring last submission) since it involves an outsider from my usual groups and is the first time such games involved kissing.

My cousins, Darlene and Brenda, usually visited me but occasionally my family would make the trip out of state to visit them. I was 15 at this time; Darlene was 14 and Brenda was 12. We were all at their house and my younger brother Alvin had, of course, found the local ball field to play with the neighborhood sluggers. Darlene and Brenda wanted me to go with them to a friend's house. We cleared it with our folks and headed over that way. But instead of going into the house, we went into the garage.

This garage was neat and clean, looked like it had never held a car. One side was a workshop with a bench & tools, and the other side had a carpet/rug, stereo, and a couch. This house belonged to the parents of my cousins' friend, Tina, who was Darlene's age (14). Darlene told me that they had played tied-up games with Tina during overnite pajama parties, and that Tina had always wanted to have a boy tied up. Without further ado, my two cousins attacked me, pulled off my shirt (one rule was that boys were always tied up with their shirts off), and pulled my hands behind me. I offered only token resistance, of course, and was surprised when they used silver duct tape to bind my crossed wrists behind me (we had always used ropes & clothesline before).

Darlene said it was too bad I wasn't wearing my swimming trunks, and Brenda joked that they could strip me to my underwear, but they finished tying me up, easily done since my hands were already helpless.

Brenda had pulled some clothesline out of her purse and they had tied my arms and knees and my taped hands to one of the metal poles in the garage. They told me while tying me that Tina's parents were not home, but Tina was, and that they were going to surprise her with me. I was just a little nervous (Tina being a stranger and all) standing there stripped to the waist, my hands behind me, and my arms & legs bound to the post.

Brenda closed the garage door and went out the smaller side door. Darlene was checking the knots when Brenda returned with Tina, who was slender and wearing short shorts and a top that bared her midriff (which must've been Brenda's idea). She was quite pretty with short brown hair.

"Surprise!" Darlene & Brenda said, as I offered a token amount of struggling. Tina looked at me and her face lit up as if she had just seen a big pile of money.

"Oh, boy!" Tina said, approaching me. "Is he tied up good? He's not going to get loose is he?" My cousins assured her that I was helpless. "Oh boy! Tied up with his shirt off! I just LOVE boys with their shirts off!"

Now I was a slender fellow, no big muscles but no fat either, and with a fairly nice shape for a boy. Tina walked right up to me and began running one hand over my belly and chest. "Oh, he's just like I wanted, with his hands behind him!" she said. Apparently Tina's preferences had been discussed previously and were now accomodated.

Darlene and Brenda said "bye" and started to leave, over my protests. They said they'd be back later and just left. I don't know how far they went... I knew they didn't go home because everyone would be asking where I was. Now I was shirtless, tied up helpless, and alone with Tina who now said she wouldn't untie me unless she got a kiss.

So I "allowed" her to kiss me...the typical young teenager kiss with the lips together...several times. She untied me from the pole but left my hands taped together behind me, saying I was her "prisoner" and that I had to behave because I was in no position to resist. She was melodramatic about it and was having a blast...and so was I.

She led me into her house and made me walk, shirtless and with my hands behind me, up & down her steps and into and out of various rooms and down into her basement and back. I think she just liked watching me walk around helpless. I know I would have liked to have her at MY mercy.

After about an hour, which included some more kissing, my cousins returned to "rescue" me. I admitted to them that I'd had a good time and we talked about me "getting even" with Tina by having Darlene and Brenda tie her up for me, but it never came about. In fact, I never saw Tina again. What a shame!

Nathraq