Nathraq : 03 - Earliest Memories (m/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 03 - Earliest Memories (m/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
03 - Earliest Memories
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Saturday August 19th 2000 09:00:33

Now that I have, I think, the hang of posting, as I mentioned, I shall begin sharing some of my memories. I usually won't do it in chronological order, but my earliest memories are, even if a bit vague, happy ones. They are also probably not as exciting, so I'll get them out of the way.

I used to play games with children in the neighborhood from when I was as young as six or seven. The games involved capture and tying up, but we did not use ropes (we pretended). When I was about seven, though, I recall the grandson of one of the neighbor ladies coming to spend some time with his grandmother. Kevin was about 12 at the time and I remember he was quite overweight. He played squirtgun and chase games with me. One day, as I was playing in the inflatable swimming pool in the yard, Kevin came over and we began squirting each other with the hose. Later I told him I wanted him to tie me up.

Now usually, mothers at this point would forbid such activity, but Mom and the neighbor laughed and went inside for coffee or whatever. Kevin got some ropes from somewhere and sat me in a chair. I remember he was wrapping rope all over the chair and I said to him "You're supposed to tie ME up, not the chair!" He replied, "I'm tying up the chair but I'm tying you up with it".

Well, a while later, I couldn't get out of the chair and he untied me. I had seen people tied to trees in movies and told him to tie me to the post on the back porch, a round metal pole about 6 inches in diameter. Kevin grinned and went to work with enthusiasm, tying my arms behind me around the pole. I noted he did not wrap rope around my chest & waist like they did in movies, and thought I might be able to escape. But when he was about to leave with his grandmother, I had to remind him to come and untie me, which he did.

I also recall getting a pair of play handcuffs for Christmas once. They were metal and had a pushbutton spring lock. I got my hands locked behind me once with them and ran around the yard playing like I was being chased. I remember I couldn't get them off for some reason and my Mom had to do it for me. I was about seven. I did get a chance to "arrest" some neighbor kids with them.

It wasn't until I was about nine that I really got interested in trying to involve tying up in every fantasy game I played with my little brother and others in the neighborhood. It seemed that parents, mine and others', when discovering what we were playing, would put a stop to such games, with varying degrees of harshness. Such games usually were played in summer because we could be outdoors and play in nearby woods.

The first time I recall playing tie-up with a girl was when I was about 9 or 10. She was maybe 7. She came over one day while I was playing with some toy cars or something and just demanded "tie me up". Well, I didn't want to at the time because everyone was home, but she insisted. She went for some clothesline and I went out back to some woods (after telling my parents where I was going) and tied her to a tree. She laughed and giggled the whole time, and got loose the first time but not the second. When her parents began shouting for her to come home, I untied her and we returned. It was the only time I played tie-up games with her.

My brother, Alvin, 3 years younger than I, would play games and we'd tie each other up some, but he wasn't really interested. He somehow got interested in sports and all he could think of was who was having the next kickball game.

WEll, this is probably not very exciting, but it does involve some of my earliest memories. As I got older I had more adventures, of which I shall share in near future.

Nathraq