Clayton : 02 - When cheerleaders attack... (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Clayton : 02 - When cheerleaders attack... (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Clayton's stories
02 - When cheerleaders attack...
Story index at the bottom

By Clayton

Wednesday August 16th 2000 10:25:37

When cheerleaders attack...

hey all, what's up? have you ever seen cheerleaders on the sidelines dancing and singing all happy and stuff? sure, we all have. but have you ever seen one get pissed? all next...when cheerleaders attack.... Ok..now to cut the crap..here's the story.

if you read my last story post you'll know all the info you need. if not just bear with me. about 2 months ago on my step-dad's weekend with his kids, he came over as usual with the entire crew. this consisted of 4 kids: Karen (15), Casey (17), Kimmy (10), and Chris (9). But on this weekend Karen had brought a friend with her Katie (15). and the 2 girls were best friends and cheerleaders. and i would always rip on Karen for being so hyperactive and crap but this weekend i was ripping on both of them (mostly cuz they were doing cheers in our living room). I could defenitly see they were getting pissed at me because they were taking their shoes off and chasing me down. But the real breaking point i hit them with was when i started making fun of their abercrombie and fitch outfits (i don't know why, i just don't like the brand) and at the same time making fun of their cheers. mocking the cheers and messing up the lyrics to make fun of the shirts all at once just really seemed to piss them off..it was the camel that broke the straw's back (or is it the other way around?..).

At this point i was getting bored and called a friend over Shawn (15) he was one of my best friends. We went outside and messed around on skateboards and stuff for about 2-3 hours but by that time it was getting dark and he had to go home. I said bye and went back in the house.

my mom, step-dad, casey, kimmy, and chris were all in the hot tub outside. but there was absolutely no sign of Karen or Katie. and frankly was a little bit scared at the moment remembering what happened last time i pissed off the girls, but excited at the same time >:). So stupid me started wandering around the house singing that abercrombie song i had made up earlier.

I got EXTREMELY bored cuz there was nothing to do, my computer was down and my friend borrowed my playstation. So i went upstairs to my room and laid down on my bed for a while. I played with my knives in my collection and whatever other toys i could find. but then i got bored of that and was about to lay down on the bed again when i heard 2 voices talking very lightly in the attic (there's a door from my bedroom to the attic). I knew right away who the hell it was i just couldn't figure out for the life of me why they were in there. But the thing is..i'm one of those really curious types that just has to know what's going on.

I walked as quietly over to the door as i could and listened for any sounds...nothing. so i decided to scare the living hell out of them >:). I flung open the door and yelled...WAZZUPPPP!! (how juvinile of me..) but as soon as that happened 2 bodies jumped on me immediately and flipped me on to my stomach so i couldn't see. then a hand covered my mouth when i was about to ask "what the hell are you 2 doing?"

Then i heard Karen say "you really did it this time, you just wouldn't lay offa the abercrombe jokes would you?"

I was about to make a smart ass comment but it only came out in mmmmpphhs. At that moment i felt rope or something being wrapped around my wrists and ankles, then my legs above my knees, then my elbows. Then they flipped me over again and asked if i would yell if they took their hand off my mouth. I tried to talk and then Katie jumped in and said "look dumbass all you need to do is nod your head".

i mmpphed "oh" and then nodded my head yes.

Katie took her hand off my mouth and i asked "what in the hell do you think you guys are doing?"

Karen said "remember what happened last time when me and casey did this to you?"

i responded "ahhhh crap...". I started nodding my head yes and then tried to make a break for it. I started to yell as loud as i could but Katie was too quick and had already shoved some sort of cloth on my mouth (I later on figured it was one of theirs). Then they wrapped a bandana around my head to secure the sock.

"Just for that you're going to get it extra bad this time", Karen said.

I started to cuss but the gag silenced that right away. They picked me up and put me on the bed and then proceeded to tie me in an EXTREMELY tight hogtie. my hands were right up at my ankles and there was absolutely no way i was getting out of this one.

Karen said "you know what's coming so you might as well not fight, cuz you sure as hell know you aren't goin anywhere, so save your energy."

I tried to say "thanks for the advice" but the damn gag wouldn't let me.

They took off my socks and then for some reason went away for a second. I thought "alright...i get off easy this time!!". but damn was i ever wrong. They were only going back into the attic to get more crap to torture me. They came back and put this box of stuff on the bed opposite the side of me. They pulled out a scarf and blindfolded me. Now that i couldn't see what the hell was going on i just laid there and hoped that somebody would knock me the hell out so i couldn't feel anything. but that wish was hardly granted to me, i was gonna get it and i knew that all too well.

Then..it started, I felt a slight tickle on my foot and stupid me started to laugh and tried to get away from it (i figured beforehand that if i didn't give them the satisfaction of me laughing or anything they would leave me alone). I heard them giggle and say something quietly and then they hit me full on. they started tickling my feet with something that felt like the quill of a feather or something, they poked at my ribs (my worst spot), tickled my neck and then flipped me over and pulled my shirt over my head and started to tickle my stomache and ribs, and even tickled my knees (you know..where you squeeze just above the knees..it's extreme torture when you can't get away from it).

I tried as hard as i could to get away but i was sure as hell not going anywhere. so i resorted to my all time low....i begged them to stop. unfortunately for me the damn gag wouldn't let me get it through and they just kept going. that was until Katie took a breather and pulled my shirt off my head and asked "so is it still funny as hell to make fun of us?" I shook my head for all i was worth while trying to say NOOOO!! she said "that's what i thought..but you're still not going to get out of it that easy" and then she pulled my shirt back over my head and the torture began again.

The torture went on for what seemed 5 hours but who the hell can tell when your tied up and being tortured to death? then everything stopped and Karen pulled down my shirt and took off the blindfold.

"now, if i take off your gag will you scream?"

I shook my head no and they took it off. I gasped for breath heavily because frankly i thought i was going to die from laughing and not breathing enough.

"now that you've seen what we can do, are you going to make fun of us like that again?"

now..me being a smartass can get me in a lot of trouble sometimes but i couldn't pass up a chance like this.

"i'll have to think about it, i'll let you know in the morning."

Katie seemed to get very pissed and gave me a very hard poke to the stomache, "you better say no or i'm going to torture you till you die."

I said "alright..i guess i won't, now will you please let me go?"

They whispered into each other's ear for a few minutes and then Karen said "not just yet...you've got to prove to us you won't."

I asked "how in the hell am i supposed to do that?..after all, i am tied up here."

"You're going to have to beg us to let you go, and it has to be good."

I gave in and said "alright, here you go. Please let me go, i promise i'll never ever ever ever do it again."

"Not good enough, try again...but hold on a minute."

Katie was confused at the moment i could see very well she was. Shewhispered something to her and Katie seemed very happy and gave me an evil eye. They sat down about 2 feet in front of me and what scared me was, they pulled off their socks. now at this point i was confused as hell. Karen said "well, to finally prove it you're going to have to crawl your ass over here. Then kiss our feet and beg us at the same time"

I had no choice so i moved over to them as fast as i could but it was about as slow as a slug moves on his best day. it took me a good 3 minutes to crawl 2 feet.

"now, you can start" as they displayed their feet right in front of me.

I said "please, let me go (kiss kiss) I'll never do it (kiss kiss) again, i swear (kiss kiss) to god i won't (kiss kiss).

"ok...i guess you can go free now, but you just remember what we'll do to you next time you try some crap like that again."

They untied me except for my ankles and then bound my hands in front of me (not very good, but enough to hold me).

"You're going to have to get out of the rest yourself, we're going to go downstairs now....HAVE FUN!!" they pushed me down on the bed and ran downstairs.

I took the obvious way out. I untied my ankles which the knot was in the back so it was a pain in the ass. then i tried to undo the knot on my wrists, but it was on the under side so i was screwed. I thought about yelling for help but then i thought the girls would come back up and the ordeal would start all over again. so I finally got an idea, the only good one of the night i might add. I turned around and grabbed a small pocket knife out of my collection and cut my wrists loose.

I went downstairs and got something to drink cuz i was terribly thirsty from that entire thing. I tried to avoid the 2 girls for the rest of the night knowing i would have the urge to make fun of them. I know now not to make fun of cheerleaders (mostly because i can't hit back or anything) for fear of what might happen to me. but i can only warn others out there to watch out and beware. when cheerleaders attack...

_PhReAkAzOiD_ (or clayton)
Rope_boy127@hotmail.com
Illinois