Nathraq : 02 - Ed's House...later that week (mm/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 02 - Ed's House...later that week (mm/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
02 - Ed's House...later that week
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Friday August 18th 2000 07:56:39

I was spending a week or two with my cousin Ed, who lived in a nearby city, one summer. Ed and I had been playing a tie-up game in his basement (Ed was about 11 and I was 13) when we were "caught" by his 18 year old sister Anne, who had come home early from summer nursing school classes. (See Ed's House Parts 1 and 2 above).

Later that night, Ed and I were talking in his bedroom, whispering really, about how we could involve Anne in our next game. Ed had determined that Anne would not have classes the next Friday and, as both his parents worked, the three of us would be alone unless Anne decided to go somewhere.

Friday morning, we confronted Anne with toy pistols and told her that the Argons and the Earthlings had made a treaty against the Amazon planet and that she was our prisoner.

Anne just laughed. We told her that it was only fair that we get a chance at revenge, that we revenged each other all the time and it was what she got for getting involved in our game. Finally she put down her book and said "OK, but don't take all day, I've got to study"

We marched her to the basement where we had stashed our ropes. Anne was wearing shorts and a halter top, which was perfect for me, and we made her stand next to the pole.

"Hey, you're not gonna tie me up are you?" she asked.

"Sure we are, it's part of the game." I said.

"Besides", Ed chimed in, "you tied up Nathraq while he had me tied up."

She hesitated then put her hands in front of her.

I wasn't about to tie her hands in front of her...Ed and I made her kneel and put her hands behind her back where we crossed them and tied them vertically and horizontally, carefully placing the knots on the backs of her wrists. We crossed her ankles and tied them together and then tied her ankles to her bound wrists, making sure the knots were out of reach. She was effectively in a kneeling hogtie (though we didn't know the name of it then).

When I blindfolded her, she started squirming, as if on cue, demanding that we let her go and shouting "please somebody rescue poor little old me!" Then Ed threatened to untie her halter top, and she really started working her fingers.

"You little perverts, let me go!" she said, but realized Ed was joking and continued to squirm.

I told her I was going to leave her that way for her boyfriend, Jerry.

"He can rescue you," I told her.

She rolled from side to side, trying to get free. I couldn't tell if she was really trying as if it were a challenge, or if she was nervous, or if she just enjoyed rolling around bound, but she really looked good. She was helpless and we knew it and she knew it. After a few minutes, she demanded to be set free, threatening to tell her parents and mine.

Ed said "Hey, we were just playing yesterday and you decided to play with us. Besides, you let us tie you up, remember?"

We all knew that our game would remain secret, but I guess it gave her something to bargain with.

After a while, maybe 20 minutes, we agreed that there would be a treaty and that the Amazon Planet would not send any more women to Earth or Argon to capture our agents, and so forth and so on. We untied her feet and legs but left her hands tied until we had taken her back upstairs. We told her that treaty violations would result in the offending agents being securely and completely all tied up in their bathing suits in the back yard, and untied her hands. Anne called us "little perverts" again but smiled and picked up her book and went back to her studies. Ed and I went outside to find something else to get into.

We didn't play any more games with Anne that week, but we were tempted to violate the treaty just the same.

Nathraq