Nathraq : 01 - Ed's House (m/m, f/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Nathraq : 01 - Ed's House (m/m, f/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Nathraq's stories
01 - Ed's House
Story index at the bottom

By Nathraq

Friday August 18th 2000 10:27:41

Some of my childhood tie-up games took place when I visited my cousin, Ed. Ed is 2 years younger than I am, nearer my brother Alvin's age (Alvin is 3 years younger than I am), but Alvin rarely played with us. He was more interested in sports.

Ed would spend a week or two each summer at our house, and I and/or Alvin would spend a week or two at Ed's. Ed lived in a nearby city. One summer, I being about 13 and Ed being about 11, we were in Ed's basement. Both Ed's parents worked and his sister, Anne, was in Nursing School (she was 18 at the time), so we had the house to ourselves. We had played tied-up games before and I came up with a good game to play.

We got one of a pair of dice from a Monotony, er, I mean, Monopoly game and a piece of paper, and wrote out the rules. Each of us would roll the die 4 times, thus specifying the way each of us would be tied up. Then one of us would roll the die...if it came up even, I got to tie Ed; if it came up odd, Ed got to tie me.

The first roll determined how we would be dressed:
1 is take off shirt
2 is shirt off and barefoot
3 is short pants
4 is swimming trunks
5 is brief-style trunks (like speedos)
6 is loincloth.

The next roll determined the overall tie-up: 1 was hands in front, 2 was hands behind, 3 was hands & feet, 4 was hands & feet together (a hogtie), 5 was arms & legs tied to something (a pole or chair), and 6 was winner's choice.

The next roll determined blindfold and/or gag (more later) and the last roll was how long the victim was kept tied that way. Actually I had come up with this formula some time ago and decided to propose it now. We went to the basement with ropes and some tape.

I rolled the die 4 times and he rolled it 4 times and got our "situations" settled. Then he rolled the die and won.

I had rolled 5,3,3,and 4 so I put on a pair of brief swimming trunks that made me feel almost naked. He crossed my wrists behind my back and tied them together, then led his "captive" to a carpeted area and, placing me on my belly, tied my ankles together. Well, I was pretty helpless. He then blindfolded me (3 is blindfold or gag, victim's choice) and left me alone for awhile. I don't have the long-limbed body style needed to pull my hands over my butt to get them in front of me, even though I was slender. The rule was that if the victim could get loose, he automatically won the next round, but if the victim could not get loose, then each of us would roll the die 4 times just like before. I struggled on the floor for awhile, wondering where he went, and he finally came down and began to "torture" me, rolling me around on the floor and making fun of my helplessness. Then he threatened to have some girls come over and look at me...the usual things.

Shortly, however, I was able to pick at a knot he had left on the wrong side of my bonds, and moments later my hands, then feet, were free. Now it was his turn!

Ed rolled a 4, a 5, a 5, and a 4 and, since I got loose, he put on his swimming trunks. I took him to a metal post in the basement and tied his hands behind him, then tied his hands to the post. I tied his legs, just above the knees, to the post so he couldn't sit or squat, and pulled his arms back, tying them behind him just above the elbows and to the pole. I didn't want ropes across his chest (the rule on #5 was arms and legs only). Finally I blindfolded him and cleve-gagged him (we hadn't learned to make really effective gags). He was being melodramatic, squirming and making noises, trying to get loose while I threatened to call over some girls and cut off his swimming trunks. And then, the unexpected happened.

Part 2

Well, there was Ed, tied to a pole and blindfolded and gagged, and I heard a noise behind me. It was Anne, home early from classes!
"And what are you two up to?" she asked, "playing cowboys and indians?"

Since she had just given me a plausable story, I said "Something like that. Ed's an Argon spy and I've just captured him. Argon is an enemy planet to Earth."

Anne just laughed and told us to be careful. I was worried she would tell our parents...parents have some aversion to their children playing any kind of tie-up games, but moments later she returned. Anne had taken off her student nurse uniform and was wearing a pair of shorts and a button-front top.

"Aha!" she said, holding a toy gun, a silver cap gun actually. "Now I've got both of you! I'm from the Amazon Planet and you're BOTH my prisoners!"

I had removed Ed's gag and blindfold, and untied his arms and legs, but his hands were still tied behind his back. I had put on a pair of pants but was still shirtless. I looked at Ed and he grinned...well, it was something different! I raised my hands.

Anne had me lay down on the carpet while she tied Ed's ankles together, then she got a piece of rope and tied my hands behind my back. She really knew what she was doing, because I knew there was no way I was getting my hands free without help. Plus, Anne was not bad looking for a cousin, and it felt good for her to have her hands on my bare skin when she pulled me to my feet and tied both Ed and me to the pole. She took her time about it, and laughed and teased us, and then she went upstairs.

It took several long minutes for me to reach Ed's bound wrists and untie him, and he untied my hands and then we were free. We both commented it was fun to be captured together and speculated about (1) how to get Anne to tie us up again, and (2) how we could get Anne tied up, since we both had talked about finding girls to play with us.

We had a few other adventures during my stay with Ed that summer.

Actually, I had a lot of tied-up games experience when I was younger, and thought this would be a good first story since it's short. Judging from some of the other postings, sometimes the stories are in order, and sometimes not. I'll probably just tell my stories at random, depending on length and how much time I have to get them typed in.

By the way, Ed and I did involve Anne in one other game that summer....but that's another story.

Nathraq