JustinAC : 01 - Tied up at Scout Camp (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JustinAC : 01 - Tied up at Scout Camp (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

JustinAC's stories
01 - Tied up at Scout Camp
Story index at the bottom

By JustinAC

Wednesday August 16th 2000 04:48:51

I hope it's not off topic...

Hi. I am 12 years old right now, and live in NJ. I recently, well, about a year ago, became interested in this sort of thing, and have been trying to "recruit" as many people as possible into my tie-up games, starting with my neighbors, sister, even friends.

This story is my deepest experience, even though it isnt that big. please read though, because it should be of some enjoyment. It all starts at Mt. Almuchy Boy Scout camp. At this particular camp, we were tented in twos, on comfortable cot beds, instead of sleeping on the ground. We were scheduled to be there for the whole week.

Ok, now on with the rest. I was tented with a boy of my age. I will call him Brendan. Anyway, me and brendan were having the best time talking all night. It must have been after midnight already. It seemed we were gonna stay up all night. After awhile I just blurted out, "Brendan, if i tied you up, do you think you could escape?"

He then said that he probably could, but he would be happy to try. Brendan was VERY flexible by the way. Anyway, this was boy scout camp, so we did have large supplies of rope and duct tape, but I wasn't going to go out into pitch black at 1:00am looking for that stuff, so we decided to use my shirts, and neckerchiefs, kinda like scarfs, for those who dont know.

First, I started with whatever i knew, which was pretty good, but not good enough... I tied his wrists behind his back, his ankles, and his knees. Then, I lifted his ankles up, and tied that knot to the shirt on his wrist, putting him into a very novice like hogtie. Now, i said that something was missing, then I remembered, AHA! A gag! Yippe! ok, ok. first, i took one of his neckerchiefs, and rolled it into a ball, stuffed it in. then, i took the other, and sealed the first one in. a primative cleave gag.

At this point, I was pretty confident, and thought he was stuck. BOY was i wrong. For a minute, he just struggled and made that MmMMmmphh sound that everyone likes, and i was super happy. He just sat there and mmmphhed, i think he was trying to get my hopes up. I said, that if he got out within 15 minutes, he could tie me up. BIG mistake.

I was really in for it. Like i didn't even tie him, he just slipped his bonds off, and took the gag out.

"There, he said"

Then, i started to worry. He told me to lay down on his cot. He tied my hands, and my feet, and my knees, and put me into a strict hogtie for a 12 year old. he then cleave gagged me with both of my neckerchiefs, because his were wet.

There i was. In a big hogtie, on my friends cot, gagged, and no one to call for help. But let me tell you everyone, i was loving it. It was then that i knew what those feelings you all get really were. So, Right now, i was struggling, mmmmphhing up a storm. He asked me if he should let me go, and i said, well tried to say, let me try some more, but it sounded more like, mmmghpghh mppphgg when it came out.

I dont think i was the only one having fun, brendan seemed to be rather happy at the moment. He then did something that i had expected him to do all along.

He tickled me. He tickled me so hard. i bet i am more tickelish than any of you guys. I was laughing so hard through my gag, it was pretty painful, well, you know what i mean. All I could do was MMMMMMPPPHHH!!!! And he didnt stop there. he kept it up for about 10 more minutes. then i think he was getting bored of it. I was sweating real hard now. This was fun.

I wanted now to be in my own cot. Ok. This was gonna be tough. We had our tents on platforms, and the cots were about 2 feet high, and about 5 feet apart. First, i did what my brain told me. I tried to roll off. I needed to give brendan directions, but how could i? I was tightly gagged.

I tried to direct his attention toward my cot, mmmmmpphh! He asked what was the problem. I worked as hard as I could to get my gag out, and by the time i did, my toung was hurting very badly. I told him what i wanted.

He put my pillow on the floor. i rolled off onto it. I mmphed an OW, and he just laughed. I let out a small grunt through the gag. He then tried with all his might to lift me up. He evenutally got me onto my cot. I WAS talking this whole time, so he eventually got annoyed of my excessive talking, and gagged me again. i was tied up for about an hour before he untied me and we went to bed.

Like my story? I hope so.

JustinAC

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
dl68
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dl68 »

Justin. Great experience and you recount it well. I was never in Scouts but I can testify that the neckers make excellent gags although as you found several are required for it to be a great gag. I personally have been tied up using lots of scout scarves as well as being gagged and blindfolded with them. They are soft enough to tease vulnerable areas as well with inevitable consequences!

Carry on with the story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

The story is from the year 2000. I'd be very surprised (but happy too) if Justin was still around and posted the rest of the story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday January 23rd 2001 09:22:07

I have a story, so um here we go.

Every so often, i get to visit my grandma's summer apartment in Florida. A lot of kids live there. I am 13. A lot of other kids live there, but there is a girl named Sandra who I am very good friends with. She is 11 at this time. She has an annoying brat brother named oscar who is 6.

No one was at our house, and us three had an hour to play. We were talking about what to do, so me and oscar started playing a game we always played. I would "hypnotize" him and he would be asleep, and me and sandra would do whatever and he wouldnt bother us. one of those days, i just happened to have some rope on me, so i said to sandra, howabout we tie him up?

he was "asleep" at this time, and he could hear us, but didnt seen to care. We took the rope, and tied him up real well with about 6 lengths. we then sat him on a chair.

before we woke him up, I told him to open his mout, and he did, and sandra gagged him with a scarf. if you are wondering why i have all this stuff in florida when I really live in new jersey, well, i like to prepare for things like this. when he woke up, he tested the ropes, but wasnt moving anywhere. he looked pretty annoyed, so me and sandra just left. we talked for awhile, and about a half hour later, went back to check on him. he still wasnt free, so we gave him all the time he needed, then finally untied him

sorry its a story about a bratty 6 year old, if i ever get to tie up sandra, i will let ya know...

JustinAC
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic