Dave : 01 - Fun with my Sister (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Dave : 01 - Fun with my Sister (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Dave's stories
01 - Fun with my Sister
Story index at the bottom

By Dave

Sunday August 13th 2000 11:49:31

I got started into tying up my sister Kellie when I was 15 and she was 13 when our parents would go out I became the babysitter. I became interested in tied up girls from seeing them on tv shows and always wanted to do it to one.

So one night when we were home alone I got gutsy and asked Kellie if she wanted to play a game about a girl being kidnapped I was surprised when she said yes and asked if I was going to tie her up too. Kellie was a pretty good looking girl at that time she was about 4`8 and had nice long legs on her dark brown long hair a little pudgy but already starting to develope pretty nice. So we decided that I would be a robber and would grab her at her house so I went to the garage and grabbed some rope that our dad had lying around and some ducktape and told Kellie to act like she was just sitting and watching tv and I would knock on the door and surprise her. I even put on a ski mask that I used in the winter time to make it seem real.

So I went out and knocked on the door and when she answered it I pretended to have a gun and told her that if she said anything she would be hurt and to my surprise she started to get into it and would say don`t hurt me I will do anything you say and so I told her that I was going to rob the house and I would have to tie her up and ahe said take what you want but please don`t tie me up and I told her I would have to so that she couldn`t run away.

I remember I was kinda shaking a little being a little excited about doing it and then I told her to turn around and put her wrists behind her back which she did still playing the part of the freightened female. I took a knife and cut off a piece of rope and crossed her wrists and tied them together wrapping it around her wrists a couple of times and then tying it off. Then i had to figure what to do next since I wasn`t ready for this to come up so I decided ton tie her to a chair and took her and told her to sit down in one of our dinning room chairs. I then took another piece of rope and tied her ankles together and took a big piece of rope and tied it around her waist tying her to the chair.

It was funny because here she was still playing the part and here I was trying to figure out how to tie her. When I stepped back and looked at her I knew that she would be able to get out easy so I took some more rope and tied ie tied it around her upper chest and to the chair which ended up being right below her breasts . And since she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts it made them stick out she even made a comment on how they looked. i then tied another piece around the seat of the chair and around her legs above the knees so she couldn`t stand up.

I then told her I would have to gag her so that she couldn`t call for help and she said that if I didn`t gag her she would be good but I told her I would have to anyway. So I took the ducktape and tore off a piece and told her to keep her mouth closed and put it over her mouth and she started to mmmppphh thru the tape and act like she was struggling to get out.

I then told her I was going to see what there was to take and would be back later but I just went and sat down in the living room and watched her struggling to get loose. It only took her a few mins before the tape came off and the ropes around her chest came loose pretty quick too.

After about an hour of her trying to get the rest loose I went and let her go. When she was untied she made a comment about how much fun it was and I told her that we couldn`t say anything to our parents and she said she wouldn`t if she could tie me up. At first I didn`t want to let her until I told her that maybe we should play play a different way and told her that if she tied me up and I got loose then I would get to tie her up next time and she agreed. So she tried tying me up but I got out really quick and told her that the next time our parents went out it was my turn and I knew that I would have to plan the next one better.

The only problem we had was the marks that the ropes left on her wrists and ankles but luckily our parents didn`t notice so I figured I better be careful the next time.

DAVE