Katie : 03 - Steph's Super Hog Tie (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Katie : 03 - Steph's Super Hog Tie (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Katie's stories
03 - Steph's Super Hog Tie
Story index at the bottom

By Katie

Thursday August 10th 2000 08:57:03

Sorry it took so long to post again, I've been busy. First off, thanks _PhReAkAzOiD_, Epyon Slayer and anyone else I missed giving me undue praise. I just have fun experiences and what I think is a natural talent for storytelling (I want to be a writer). I also babble... Epyon Slayer I think you should keep posting. You should be thankful to have any stories to tell at all. I was just lucky to have a curious childhood and curious friends that evolved into the games we play now. Anyway on with the story.

We usually only play our bondage games when someone in our group's parents are gone, for obvious reasons. This one took place about a week or two after my last post. It was Friday and my parents were going away for a wedding. Surprisingly, they gave me the option to stay home since I didn't know the people anyway. So after school Steph and another friend, Amanda (not involved in our games), came over to my house.

Amanda is about 5'7"- 5'8" with long wavy blond hair, much lighter than mine. She was wearing a light blue shirt and dark flared jeans. Steph was wearing a pink shirt and baggy flared jeans. I was wearing a light purple tank top and dark blue shorts. We saw a movie and by the time we got back my parents were about to leave.

"We're going now," said my mom, "Stephanie and Amanda can sleep over but NOBODY ELSE. You hear me?"

"Yes," I said reluctantly.

So we just hung out for a while until about 9:30 the phone rang. It was for Amanda. At this time we didn't even consider including our other friends in our bondage games, we thought they'd never understand. So as dissapointed as I was to see Amanda go, I was kinda excited when she hung up the phone and said, "I can't stay. I have to watch my stupid brother while my mom is at a meeting until like midnight."

"That sucks," I said, hiding my excitement.

Ever the polite host, I walked Amanda to the door. I had no sooner closed the door when a hand clamped over my mouth and another pinned my left hand behind my back. Apparently Steph had been thinking the same thing I had. I clutched at the hand with my right hand as I was dragged to the living room. She tied my hands together with rope from my own stash and began on my legs.

"Oh, you're good," I said.

"Well, I try," she responded, and took off my socks.

She shoved one in my mouth and taped it over a couple times. Then she set to work on the most in depth tie I've ever been caught in. First she tied a rope around my legs right above my knees, and another right below my knees. Then she tied another rope tightly around my chest pinning my arms to my body behind my back. She tied my hands high up on my legs behind my back making a veeeery tight hog tie. Then- this is a new one- she took a piece of string and tied my two big toes together so I couldn't even pull my feet apart from each other. Actually it was a new one at the time, but I've heard of it since then. Then she lined up my hands so each finger was lined up with another on the other hand, palms both facing up, and tied each set of fingers together with string. So my right pointer finger was tied to my left pinky, my right middle with my left ring, etc. and my thumbs just hanging out either end. That is, until she tied a string around my left thumb and tied the other end to my right thumb so they were pulled tightly toward each other. I thought for sure this would cut the circulation off in my fingers and toes, but I guess it wasn't quite tight enough. As if this wasn't enough, she tied another piece of string from the toe string to the thumb string, doubling the hog tie effect.

Well this was a lot more detail than is usually put into our bonds, but it worked well. I could barely move anything except my head. Apparently Steph had been practicing, possibly on herself.

She stood up, checked everything, and when she was satisfied with her handiwork, she walked over to the phone and dialed a number. I yelled at her but she thought I was just playing along.

"Hello, Chris...?" I screamed at her and banged my chin on the ground.

Finally she realized I was trying to tell her something.

"Wait, hold on," she said and took off my gag.

"Nobody else can come, remember?" I said.

"Oh come on. Your parents don't have to know. We did it last time, remember? Twice."

"I know, but they didn't specifically SAY no sleepovers. Besides, I don't want to bother with anyone else."

The truth was that I wanted to eventually get my revenge on her without the complications of other people. And partly I didn't want to get in trouble, even though it was unlikely my parents would find out.

"Sorry Chris. Katie's parents don't want anyone sleeping over while they're gone," she told Chris.

So that was that. She replaced my gag and left me to struggle, which didn't get me very far. Her super tie affected my abilities to wriggle out or pick at bonds. I glared up at her as she walked past me to the area beyond my sight. I knew what she was up to. I braced myself as she began her tickle torture. She must have gone up and down my sensitive arches for twenty minutes. I was screaming for mercy through my gag as she moved around the ball of my feet. My face must have been bright purple at that point.

Eventually she put me in the closet and I could hear the TV coming from outside. I caught my breath, then tried somehow to escape. It was no use. Nothing I did could even come close to breaking free.

I was in there for about an hour when in my random struggles, I knocked over a box of sewing stuff. I was so lucky! I knew there had to be a pair of scissors in there somewhere, I threw myself onto my side so I could reach the box with my hands. I searched in the remains of the contents to see if I could find them, and when I couldn't I knew they must have fallen out when I knocked over the box. So I felt around the stuff strewn about until I poked my finger right on the sharp tip. Cursing in my mind, I fumbled around with my oddly bound fingers trying to get them in a position where I could cut... well, anything. It took about five minutes but I finally managed to cut the string binding my thumbs.

With more thumb flexibility, I could (eventually) cut the finger strings. Each one took about another five minutes to get. When my fingers were no longer tied, I could re-arrange the position of my hands and managed to get they scissors aimed at my wrist ropes. The scissors were pretty small though, so I had to saw through the rope before it finally gave. But that was all it took. With my free hands I untied the chest rope, freeing my arms totally. I was as good as free. I ditched the other ropes and the gag and pulled at the closet knob. It was locked. I caught myself before cursing out loud and decided I would have to wait until she checked on me. Which wasn't long. Maybe about ten minutes later I heard her footsteps coming toward the door.

Steph said, "You comfy in there?" and I heard the door unlock.

As it swung open, I tackled her and pinned her to the ground. I grinned full in her face and answered, "very." I gagged her with my sock, still wet from my mouth, and a fresh piece of tape. Then I hogtied her the same way she tied me, string and all. But I was careful to keep her away from sharp objects. I tickled her bare feet for a good thirty minutes. I left her on the floor until about 1:00 am. I was about to leave her to sleep there, but I decided against it. we promised that the next day we would play more and involve other people, and we promised to be on each other's side.

Little did we know that we would have a visitor early that morning. But that's for next time.

Katie
USA