Katie : 02 - The Mix Up (mm/f, f/f, ff/mmf, mmf/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Katie : 02 - The Mix Up (mm/f, f/f, ff/mmf, mmf/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Katie's stories
02 - The Mix Up
Story index at the bottom

By Katie

Saturday August 5th 2000 04:16:53

First of all: To steeve, I like to be tied up and seeing others tied up equaly. i like guys preferably, but girls i like to see almost the same (i'm a girl). and thanks to munkyman, there'll be more.

ok, in my last story I was ambushed and kidnaped by two friends with the intention of "reuniting" the old bondage group. That's me (14, 5'8", shoulder length dirty blond hair, blue eyes), Kevin (15, 5'11", short light brown hair, brown eyes), Chris (14, 5'9", short blond hair, and green-blue eyes), Stephanie (14, 5'6", shoulder length light red hair usually in a pony tail, green eyes), and Lisa (15, 5'5", long brown hair, olive green eyes). We used to play tie up games when we were much younger, and I don't know why they just decided to start up again, but I have no arguments. My parents had gone away for the weekend and that happened Friday night. As I said there was a story for Saturday night too, with my parents still gone. So here it is:

After the game on Friday night, everyone had slept over at my house. With my parents gone there were no objections, except maybe their parents had they known. We spent the rest of the night watching TV and drifted off one by one around midnight.

In the morning after breakfast, Stephanie had to go home and do some chores she was supposed to do yesterday but could come back later. Kevin and Chris also said they had to go, but didn't say why. I was kinda disappointed, but Lisa said she could stay and hang out.

After walking around town, watching TV, and hanging out until about 6:00pm, we decided to see a movie, but she had to go home to get some money.

A few minutes after she left, I changed into a light-blue tank top (the kind with the straps for shoulders as opposed to the kind like a t-shirt with no sleeves, do they have different names?), short jean cut-offs, and flip-flops. I decided to see if Chris Kevin or Steph wanted to come. I started with Chris, who lives three houses down from me. Walking by, there was no real reason I should have noticed that the car wasn't in his driveway, meaning his dad wasn't home, but it could have at least been a clue.

As I approached, I saw that the front door was wide open and the hall rug was mussed. I ran in calling, "Chris?" and made a left into the living room to reveal Lisa (wearing the same khaki pants and white tank top she had worn the night before) sitting in a chair tape gagged, with Chris finishing tying her legs together and Kevin starting to tie her hands together behind the back of the chair. Chris was wearing baggy jeans and a white t- shirt, and Kevin was wore baggy khakis and a brown t-shirt.

Then it dawned on me what happened.

Lisa lives five houses down from me, two down from Chris, so she would have passed by his house on the way to hers. Chris and Kevin had been waiting to ambush her in revenge for sneaking in a freeing me and Steph last night.

When Lisa saw me, she her eyes widened and she let out a grunt, alerting Kevin and Chris. Upon seeing me, Kevin hastily finished her hands and joined Chris in his advance towards me. Since I had happened upon them, my mind was racing. I could run, leaving Lisa in their clutches and not necessarily ensuring my escape anyway (I hate to admit it but the guys are faster and stronger than me), but instead I came up with a rough plan. I did my best to look calm, put my hands on my hips, and laughed.

"Way to go, Lisa!" I said smiling.

The guys froze.

Lisa looked dumbfounded.

"Nice work, boys. How much do you think we can get for her?" I said smiling and playing along with the kidnap scenario.

I tuned to close the front door then approached the guys without fear, trying to make them drop their guard. They were hesitant at first, but seeing my unwavering expression, Kevin spoke up, "a million at least!" Chris I think was a bit more suspicious, at first he didn't take his eyes off me, so I didn't get a chance to wink at Lisa. Recovering from her shock, she shot me a look that could scare away a pack of wolves. To further cement my masquerade, I bent down and removed Lisa shoes and socks. I wouldn't have thought her look could be any more evil, but she managed it. Again I was going to wink to reassure her, but Chris was instantly by my side, watching me.

I began to tickle her arches, lightly at first but slowly speeding up. She wasn't as ticklish as me, but I managed to break her down. She flinched at first, then began to shake all over still suppressing any audible sound. Finally she burst out laughing and screaming through her gag. I carried on for a few minutes, then let Chris and Kevin have their turn. After about 10 minutes we let her rest.

Finally convinced of my loyalty, which was false anyway, Chris said, "you guard her while we get Steph. She said she's come back to your house around now." I nodded.

I walked with them to the door, and watched them for a few minutes to make sure they were actually going. Then I turned back to the living room to see an empty chair and a pile of discarded ropes. Lisa had escaped! I couldn't believe this, I had only turned my back for a few minutes. Then I realized that Kevin must have done a bad job of tying her wrists when he hastily finished upon my arrival. I was about to enter the living room when I realized in horror that she still thought I was on the guys' side. I called out, "Li-"

With movie-like timing she clasped her hand over my mouth and wrestled me to the floor. I struggled and tried to tell her it was just a plan but she thought I was trying to alert the guys. Under the unspoken "rules" of our games, if you were surprised like this you were officially captured, although it was encouraged that you struggle to add realism. You can, however, call for help if captured, a "rule" I pushed for to encourage hand gagging. So she thought my struggling was just an act, not to mention the fact that she was mad as a hornet at my apparent betrayal.

"You little traitor!" she said fiercely, pinning me to the floor.

"But I-" I managed to get out in the split second she removed her hand to shove a handkerchief in my mouth and seal it with a few layers of duct tape.

"That's the last time I ever help you out. If I had known you were going to turn on me I never would have freed you!"

She finished putting me in a vicious hog-tie so tight my I couldn't move one limb individually from another. Then she removed my flip-flops and siezed my feet, tracing her fingers up and down the arches. I instantly burst into hysterics. I fought to keep myself upright and tried to jerk my feet away from her fingers. For about 10 minutes she unrelentlessly tickled each toe, ball, heel, arch, and evewrything in between. Tears steamed down my cheeks as I finally got a chance to catch my breath.

I didn't get to rest long, as Lisa soon pulled me down the hall to the linen closet and forced me in the cramped area under the bottom shelf. She then packed the space in front of me with towels from the other shelves, hiding me from view even if the door was open. It was pitch black and there was barely even enough room to struggle. Then she closed the door, pressing the towels further into me.

After a few seconds I heard a muffled slam, which I knew was the front door closing. All I could do besides futiley struggle was wait for Chris or Kevin to return. And I loved it. As Doug often does (the Doug with the stories about Karen and Becca and other people, not the new doug. Love your stories Doug!), my imagination ran wild at times like this. I imagined I had come home to a bunch of robbers who tied me up and stashed me in the closet until they finished robbing the house and wrote the ransom note. Then they would take me to their lair where I would remain a bound and gagged captive for who knows how long until my ransom was paid. Overactive imagination, huh?

So I lay there hog tied in a pitch black closet in Chris's empty house, not knowing when anyone would return at all. To be continued...

Katie
USA

Saturday August 5th 2000 04:18:08

part 2

Well I lay there fantasizing and idley pulling at my bonds for about 20 minutes. I heard the front door being closed again and hoped it was Chris and/or Kevin. At least anyone but Chris's dad! Although the towels muffled them somewhat, I could barely make out what was being said.

"They're gone!" said Kevin.

"I knew we couldn't trust her!" yelled Chris.

There was no word on what happened with Steph, but for all I knew she could have been there with them bound and gagged. Great, I thought, now everyone thinks I'm against them. I screamed through my gag, but they were too preocupied with running to the front door to hear. I banged the wall, shelf, and floor with any limb or protrusion I could move. The footsteps stopped and made their way toward the closet. I yelled again until I heard the closet door open, but it promptly closed again. Cursing the towels, I screamed and banged violently until the towels moved aside and a stream of light poured over me.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, Kevin pulled me from the closet and began to untie me. Chris had apparently not heard my banging or noticed Kevin turn back, and had gone out searching for me and Lisa.

"Is that what you called guarding?" he asked sarcastically.

As soon as my gag was off I responded, "it was YOU who didn't tie her wrists well enough. She got the drop on me right after you left." I got up.

"What happened with Steph?" I asked.

"We waited for a while and when she didn't show we went to her house and nobody was home. You know where Lisa went?"

"No idea" I said.

Then it was about 7:00. So much can happen in an hour! At this point Chris showed up looking slightly annoyed.

"You disappeared," he said accusingly.

Kevin stared blankly, waiting for Chris to notice me and realize why he disappeared. Finally Chris said, "Oh. Where were you?"

"Lisa escaped and tied me up in the closet. She's too clever for her own good."

"Yeah," agreed Chris, "clever people get kidnapped a lot."

He spoke with an evil smile. So we were off, not knowing exactly where to find Lisa. As I said before we all live pretty close to each other, so she couldn't be far.

She wasn't at her house, so we went to mine. Once there, we split up. I would go up the tree into my room upstairs, Kevin would go in the front door, and Chris would go in the back door (leading to the basement).

After clearing the upstairs floor, I went downstairs to see if Kevin or Chris had found her. Kevin was coming up the stairs toward me and I asked, "anything?"

"Nope"

"Seen Chris?"

"Nope" So we went to the basement stairs and started going down. I called into the blackness, "Chris?"

I saw a silhouette moving against the distant window where faint light was barely making its way through, but not enough to light the basement.

"Ok I guess she's not here then." suddenly a hand clasped over my mouth and I heard shuffling to my right where Kevin had been.

I was wrestled to the ground, where my wrists were bound behind my back and my ankles were tied. A sock was shoved in my mouth and covered by a pillowcase folded into a detective gag. In my mind I was a meddling kid nosing around a villians lair and was happened upon by one of the villian's lackeys. The light snapped on. I saw Chris laying tape gagged on the couch with his hands tied above his head and a rope connecting them to the couch legs, and his bare feet tied tied together with another rope securing them to the other couch legs. I didn't take much thought to realize that the sock in my mouth was his. I can't say it was that bad...

To my right Kevin had been tied up much the same way I had, ankles, wrists, and detective gag. I looked up at our captors. Lisa stood triumphantly over Kevin. Above me stood Stephanie, wearing embroidered flared jeans, a purple belly shirt, and flip-flops.

"Let's see," said Lisa," Three of them. How can we do this?"

"I know!" said Steph.

She removed the ropes binding Chris to the couch legs and moved him aside. Then she bent over and unfolded the couch into a bed. All three of us were lined up on the couch (I didn't steal this from Doug's stories, I swear it happened!) With me in the middle, Kevin to my left, and Chris to my right. Each of legs were tied together and a rope connected each to a metal leg under the couch bed, and our arms were tied together and connected to the metal legs at the other side. Lisa removed my flip-flops, and Steph removed Kevin's shoes and socks. They began to tickle each of our feet which were positioned conveniently six in a row. I was in the worst shape of all, 1. because they thought I was a traitor (and I kind of was at that point but I didn't intend to) and 2. because im the most ticklish. But after 20 minutes we were all red, panting through our noses, and even sweating a little.

I couldn't believe what happened next. Lisa came down with the phone and they each called their parents to tell them they'd be sleeping over again. Then they even called Chris's and Kevin's parents to see if they could sleep over, saying they were a little "tied up" and couldn't call themselves. It was confirmed everyone was sleeping over, half without any choice. Then after making sure our ropes were secure, they reinforced them with more rope and a little tape.

"Good night!" said Steph and turned off the light.

Then they disappeared upstairs. I screamed at them through my gag right before the door at the top of the stairs slammed shut, throwing us into total darkness except for the tiny sliver of light that came from the crack under the door. I tried all my bonds but they were all secure. I tried to wriggle my way out of the ropes, but they were nice and tight. Finally, I just relaxed, listened to the more stubborn guys continue struggling, and fell back into fantasy.

Time passed, and finally Kevin stopped struggling, followed by Chris. The house was silent except for the muffled sound of the TV upstairs and the occasional laugh or shout from Steph or Lisa. They didn't come down for the rest of the night and I realized they were going to leave us down here. I had thought the "good night" was an idle threat.

After some time, maybe an hour, I grunted at the guys, to see if they were ok and also to keep myself from going insane. Maybe interaction would pass the time. Kevin grunted back, but Chris was apparently asleep. There wasn't even enough slack in the ropes to nudge him. We entertained ourselves for a while by alternating verses in "row your boat" but that old faaaaast.

About half an hour later Kevin lost it. He screamed through his gag and writhed violently in his bonds. This caused Chris to wake up with a start and a shout. Kevin, surprised, froze and turned his head. I giggled at both of them, and Kevin began laughing too. Chris turned to face us, and although I couldn't see his expression, I'm sure it wasn't pleasant. Chris shook his head and worked at his bonds again, but soon stopped abruptly. Not long after that I began to drift off.

I'm not sure how long I was asleep but I was awakened by light streaming down from the top of the stairs and footsteps coming down the stairs. Lisa's head leaned over the rail and said, "Just checking on you. We're going to bed soon." she smiled wickedly and climbed the stairs once again, closing the door behind her. That meant it had to be around 11:00 or 12:00! I had been tied up for 4 hours.

Sure enough, soon the sliver of light from under the door disappeared, and the house was silent. Cursing them in my mind, I tried to go back to sleep. I was interupted by movement to my to my right. I looked over and Chris was sitting upright untying his legs. He removed his gag and sat for a minute, rubbing his wrists. I waited patiently, but finally I cleared my throat loudly. He leaned over and said, "Shhhhh," before untying my hands, followed by Kevin's.

After we were all freed, I whispered, "How did you get out?"

"Remember I had already been tied with my hands in front so they didn't have to retie mine and forgot to tie it vertically." he answered.

"So what took you so long!?" Kevin almost shouted.

He frantically shushed him, and said, "It was still tight, so it took time to wriggle out. Besides, I was waiting for them to go to bed. Now we get the drop on them while they sleep."

So we waited a little longer, not only to make sure they were alseep, but also to rest our exhausted limbs. Soon we carefully ascended the stairs, which was easier said than done because they were squeeky. We found that walking on the side of the step close to the wall where there was the most support was quieter.

We found them in the living room, Lisa on the couch and Steph on the reclining armchair. They had helped themselves to pillows and blankets. We crept up to them, and carefully pulled back their covers. Apparently thinking they would be sleeping alone, they had dressed for the occasion. Or rather, undressed. Lisa was wearing her white tank top and panties. Steph was wearing only her bra and panties. The guys seemed interested in that fact, and I avoided looking at their pants, knowing what I would see.

"Come on, you retards." I whispered.

Ok, so I was a little jealous. Lisa would be easier, because is it was she was sleeping on her side. So she was first. We had to synchronize it in case she woke up in the middle so we could finish before she could react. Kevin tied her legs together and Chris tied her hands behind her back while I shove a (Chris's) sock in her mouth, carefull not to cause her to choke, and covered it with tape.

Amazingly Lisa was a sound sleeper. Not even the sock in her mouth woke her up.

Steph would be harder, since she was on her back and her hands were in front. Then I thought to tie her TO the chair, wondering why I hadn't thought of that before. So I tied her hands together carefully, but she began to rouse. I grabbed anther piece of rope and tied it around her first bond, and pulled it down and back to the chair legs while Chris and Kevin were ready to restrain her if she fully awoke. The strain on her arms caused her to wake up. Kevin was instantly upon her, hand gagging her while Chris pinned her shoulders to the back while I finished tying her hands to the legs. She flailed her legs (witch sat on the extending footrest) wildly, but I managed to catch one then the other and with some help from Chris, managed to tie them together. Then I tied a rope around her legs down under the footrest to the front chairlegs. While I did this, Kevin readied Chris's other sock. He lifted his hand for a split second, but that was enough for an ear piercing scream to wake Lisa up before he crammed the sock in her mouth and sealed it with tape. This was too late though because both girls were tied up.

While I tickled their feet, the guys took advantage of the fact that they were wearing close to nothing by tickling various other exposed parts. We gave them twice what they gave us in the way of tickling. They were both in tears and too exhausted to struggle by the end of 30 minutes. Then I secured Lisa, whow as loose, to the couch with rope so she couldn't waddle over and untie Steph. We took their pillows and blankets and left them there to freeze during the night.

To counteract the jealously I felt at seeing the boys reaction to the girls, I too took off my shirt and shorts. I didn't care when they looked at me, that was the point.

Feeling better, we went to sleep on the floor. When I was sure the guys were asleep, I crept over to Lisa, who was still awake, and whispered, "Just so you know, I was about to untie you at Chris's house." Lisa rolled her eyes, then widened her eyes, and I realized she was looking behind me. I was tackled and hand gagged by Chris, who said, "I knew it!" He roused Kevin, who, smiling, helped him tie me to a chair. I was gagged with a rag in my mouth and a detective gag.

"Next time don't try to double cross us," said Kevin.

I knew that was just an excuse to tie me up, especially now that I joined Lisa and Steph in my bra and panties. By then I was sure of the bulge in both their pants. Both of them said they had to go to the bathroom, and left the room. Kevin went in the hall bathroom and Chris went upstairs. They were gone a few minutes, longer than I thought it took to go to the bathroom. I don't want to imply anything, that's just what I noticed.

We were released in the morning and they went home. So you see I don't always come up on top. I have a few more stories, and we still do it sometimes now, so there may be a few more. Let me know what you think!!
Katie
USA