Katie : 01 - Bondage Reunion (mm/f, mm/ff, fff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Katie : 01 - Bondage Reunion (mm/f, mm/ff, fff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Katie's stories
01 - Bondage Reunion
Story index at the bottom

By Katie

Monday July 31st 2000 02:20:40

This happened last year when I was 14. I had shoulder length dirty blond hair and blue eyes and I don't want to sound egotistical but other people say im pretty.

Ok my parents had gone away for the weekend so after school I called my friend Chris(14) and told him that my parents wouldn't be back until Sunday evening (not like that, we're just friends) and asked if he could do anything. He said "I've got some work to do but why don't you come here at about 7:00. I'll call some other people (referring to other friends) and you guys can sleep over".

Normally my parents would freak about me sleeping over at a guy's house cause they think we're gonna have mad hot sex or something all night long, but this time wouldn't ever know. Chris and I and a few other friends used to play tie up games when we were young, but we hadn't done that in a few years.

Anyway so at 7:00 I was ready to leave, wearing flared jeans and a pink tank top. It was beginning to get dark. I closed and locked the door behind me, and as I stepped off the porch I heard a rustling in the bushes behind me. Before I could turn around a hand clamped tightly over my mouth and an arm pinned my arms to my sides.

Now because of the nature of this site you probably have a good idea who it is, but I didn't so I was scared out of my mind! I struggled and tried to yell as I was dragged back toward my door, and a third hand reached into my pocket for my key and opened the door. Then the first person turned me around facing the inside of my house and leaned me forward a little so the other person could grab my flailing legs. I was carried face down, still hand gagged, to my living room where I was pinned down by one and the other began to tie my hands together behind my back. I struggled but got nowhere and my desperate screams resulted in "mmph rph!" once my hands were bound and cinched (tightly I might add), the hand was finally released from my mouth.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled.

When there was no answer, I tried to roll over but I was still being pinned down. One took off my shoes and socks and began to tie my legs together while the other appeared before me. It was Chris!

"What are you two idiots d-" I was cut short as he jammed my sock my mouth (yes my own sock that I was just wearing >:P), then peeled off a piece of duct tape and sealed it over my mouth, followed by a few more so everything between my nose and my neck was covered with duct tape.

"Taking you hostage," he answered.

At this point my legs were done being tied and the other person revealed himself as Kevin(15), another friend we used to play tie up games with.

"All hostages need to be tortured, right?" asked Kevin.

They looked at each other and nodded, then disappeared out of view. I mphed and grunted at them, then froze in horror as I realized what they were going to do. Suddenly my feet were seized and pinned tightly to the floor as fingers ran lightly across the soles of my bare feet. I'm so ticklish that I instantly burst into muffled giggles and screams. The fingers moved slowly up and down the arch then moved to each toe individually. I was in hysterics, half laughing, half crying. Tears streaming down my cheeks, extremely red or even blue at that point, I screamed for mercy.

They took turns for about ten minutes before giving me a break. I lay there exhausted, taking in bucketfuls of air through my nose, too tired to even shoot them an evil look when they came into view.

"Now for the ransom note," said Kevin, and they both disappeared into the rest of the house to look for pencil and paper.

As I regained my strength, I began my escape attempt. I rolled onto my side and pulled my knees up, then pushed myself up with my shoulder so I was kneeling. I leaned back and examined my leg bonds by touch. Kevin had stupidly left the knot on the back so I could reach it with my bound hands. I picked desperately at the knot, hoping they would write the "ransom note" where they were instead of returning first.

I finished untying right as I heard them entering the living room. I got up and bolted through the kitchen door, grabbing a knife along the way to cut my wrist bonds, which I promptly dropped. Clumsy me. I didn't have enough time to reach down and pick it up again as Chris came crashing through the kitchen door toward me. I made a beeline through the kitchen to the stair across the hall, barely dodging Kevin who had come down the hall to cut me off. I ran up the stairs, not really knowing what I'd do if I made it.

Nowhere much to go up there.

That didn't matter anyway, as I was tackled at the top of the stairs and landed with a thud on the soft carpeting. Kevin (who had grabbed the discarded rope) and Chris carried me up to my room, where they retied my legs together, this time knot in front. After tickling me for my escape attempt, Chris said, "we can't go deliver your ransom note if you're gonna be trying to escape and running around like a bad little hostage," I tried to kick him, unsuccessfully. Understand that despite my apparent disdain for the situation, im actually enjoying myself and im not really mad at Chris and Kevin.

"I guess we'll just have to hog tie her," said Kevin.

"Hey, good idea!" said Chris and ran downstairs, returning with a large plastic bag.

It was then I saw how prepared they were, the bag was filled with various ropes, tape, and handkerchiefs. Using another length of rope, they tied my ankles to my wrists behind my back, well you know what a hog tie is. After doing this, they reinforced the rope with a piece of duct tape.

"Now I'm off to deliver your ransom note," said Chris.

He kneeled in front of me and held a piece of paper up so I could read it. It said, "Stephanie, we have taken Katie hostage. Come to Katie's house alone if you ever want to see her again... " Stephanie also used to play tie up games with us. it was then I realized how deep their game was going...

Part 2

Before I continue, it occurs to me that I forgot to describe everyone, besides me. Chris(14) is about 5'9" with short blond hair, and green-blue eyes, and Kevin(15) is 5'11" with short light brown hair and brown eyes. They're both kinda cute. Everyone else I'll do the standard "describe as they enter" because your supposed to be imagining this and you can't know what someone looks like until you see them. See? Now on with the story.

I had just been ambushed outside of my house by Chris and Kevin, and kidnapped. Now Chris was delvering the ransom note that would lure another friend, Stephanie(14), into their clutches. Now I enjoy being tied up, and when I am I like to be as realistic as possible. I love the kidnap scenario: surprised, hand gagged (a small detail commonly overlooked), dragged about struggling, and forcably tied up. Anything less is just that: less. Anyone agree with me here?

It was about 8:00, and there I lay, hog tied on the floor of my room under Kevin's guard. After my first escape attempt, which failed, he decided to stay and guard me while Chris was gone. He was watching the TV that was in my room and kept watch over me from the corner of his eye, but that didn't stop me from trying to work loose from my tape-reinforced rope bonds. I worked when he wasn't looking, thinking I might be able to get the drop on him if I managed to break free and still appear tied up until the last second. This failed, as Chris soon returned from his delivery. We all live pretty close together, no more half a mile away, so it didn't take him long.

"I put it in the mail slot, rang the doorbell, and ran." said Chris.

"What if her mom finds it or something?" asked Kevin.

"I thought of that too, so I put it in an envelope with her name on it. It should get to her safely," He turned to me, grinning evily, "it's only a matter of time. You won't be alone for long."

It wasn't long before we heard the doorbell ring.

"Its unlocked," Chris assured Kevin, who nodded and turned off the lights in my room.

They took their places behind the door and left it open a crack.

"Hello?" Stephanie's voice drifted from the hall downstairs.

"Katie, is this some kind of joke?" she was coming up the stairs.

Apparently she didn't know the note was from Chris. Everyone was quiet, including me, until I realized I should be stopping this. I did my best to yell throught my gag, but the sock absorbed the sound amazingly well, and the tape stopped any air flow so any sound I could make would have to go through my nose. She may have heard my grunts, but if she did it only served to make her curious. She pushed the door open and turned on the light to reveal me hog tied and barefoot on the floor.

Before she could react, Kevin grabbed and hand gagged her, forcing her to the ground, while Chris went to work tying first her hands, then feet, shoved my other sock in her mouth (hey!), and tied a rolled up pillowcase over her mouth in a detective gag.

Stephanie is about 5'6, with shoulder length light red hair, which she usually keeps in a pony tail, and green eyes. She was wearing a purple tank top and short dark blue shorts (kinda khaki material, don't know what its called), and flip flops, which she soon lost as Chris and Kevin began to their tickle torture.

I'm not a lesbian, but seeing girls tied up and struggling excites me just as much as seeing guys tied up or being tied up myself. Don't ask why.

Stephanie is probably less ticklish than me, but they had her in tears by the end of 10 minutes. I just watched, knowing I was helpless. Kevin looked up at me and asked, "What's wrong, you jealous or something?" He walked over to me and rubbed his fingers across the balls of my feet, conveniently held up due to my hog tie. Again I died laughing as he gently scratched the arch, slowly increasing speed and pressure. Then he traced his fingers in between every toe and scratched there. It was even harder to avoid being in a hog tie, as too much weight thrown to one side too fast can cause you to lose your balance. Of course I was too hysterical to think strait, and threw my legs to the right causing me to come crashing down on my side. Then they left me alone to regain my composure.

Stephanie was made to sit in a chair with her arms behind the back and a rope was tied around her chest and the chair back to secure her in the chair. Then Chris tied another rope around her legs that went behind the chair and up to her wrists, causing her to have to stretch a little and keeping her taught.

"One more to go," said Kevin.

And I knew who it was. The last person who used to play tie up games with us was Lisa(15).

"Ok, lets go call Lisa," said Chris and they left the room.

Once sure they were gone, I inched my way toward Stephanie. Before I even got halfway, I heard a noise coming from my window, which was half open. I craned my neck over to see someone opening the window. It was Lisa! I couldn't believe it! Lisa is pretty short, about 5'5", and has brown hair down to her shoulder blades and dark green eyes. She was wearing a white tank top and kinda baggy khakis. She strode over to me and pulled off my gag. I spit out the sock, and burst out, "How the hell did you know where we were?" Lisa went on untying me and said, "Stephanie called me when she got the ransom note.

"It's been a few years since we've played, but she knew something was up." Stephanie nodded.

I stood up, rubbing my wrists where the rope had dug into my skin. As much as I had enjoyed being tied up, I was itching for revenge. We untied Stephanie and readied ourselves for the guys' return. We didn't have to hide or anything since we outnumbered them. So we waited and when Chris and Kevin came back (upon learning that Lisa wasn't home), we all sprang at them.

"Dammit!" yelled Chris as I grabbed him.

Lisa tackled Kevin and Stephanie helped tie them up. After hog tying them, we put their own sweaty socks in their mouths and taped over that. Then we tickled their feet for about half an hour. We left them up there, knowing they could escape eventually, and went downstairs to watch TV. They soon came down with hurt pride, although they were good at hiding it.

We just hung out for the rest of the night and they all slept over. But that still leaves staurday night... which is story for another time. I'm tired of typing. Let me know what you think!

Katie
USA