Brad : 01 - Summer of '85 (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Brad : 01 - Summer of '85 (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Billy's stories
01 - Summer of '85
Story index at the bottom

By Billy

Sunday July 30th 2000 07:56:42

Brett was my next door neighbor, he was 11 and I was 14. We lived on a military base in the Far East, our dad's were both Captains in the Air Force. We were both on the base swim team and Brett hung around me like a shadow all the time. I liked it because I had 3 older sisters.

One day when we got home from swim practice, I was playing nintendo and Brett jumped on me trying to get me to wrestle with him, he was always so wound up. I dropped the controller and flipped him over on his stomach and got his arms behind his back and started tickling his sides and ribs. He giggled loudly, and by this time my mom would have yelled "What are you boys doing?", but my parents and Brett's parents weren't home, they were doing something at the Officers Club, and wouldn't be home for hours.

After about 10 minutes of wrestling, I was sweating and tired, and tried to get Brett to quit messing with me. He just became more antagonistic and jumped on my back and got me in a headlock. I jumped up and flipped him over my shoulder onto my bed and jumped on him, got his arms behind his back and said laughingly "If you don't stop messing with me, I'm going to tie you up!"

He turned his head and looked at me and said "ok", so I said "ok, what?" "Tie me up!" was his reply.

Little did he know what he was getting himself into, because when I was 8-11 years old, me and my friends used to tie each other up all the time at this base my dad was stationed at in Europe, and I was good at it, and getting out of ropes.

I said ok, let me go get some rope in the garage. When I returned, Brett had taken off his tank top, sweaty from all the wrestling we had did. He was laying on the bed watching TV with a pillow up under his chin.

I said "ok, sure you want to do this? I bet you won't be able to get out of it"

"Yeah, I can get out of it!" was his reply.

Cocky kid, I remember thinking.

I had a lot of clothesline rope so I cut 4 pieces about 3 feet long.

"Take off your shorts" I told him.

"Why?" he replied giggling.....

"So I can make sure you don't have anything to get out of the ropes" was my lame reply.....I just wanted to tie him up in his speedo.

He took his shorts off and jumped back on the bed in one quick movement and said "Ok, tie me up!" I crossed his ankles together, took one of the ropes and wound it around them 3 times, knotted it, then wound it vertically between them and knotted it again.

"Put your arms together like this" (wrists crossed I was showing him), so he pulls his arms out from under the pillow and crosses them in front of him.

"Dont be dumb, you could get out of it in front of you, I mean behind your back"

"Oh, ok" he said and crossed his arms behind his back while still watching television.

I took another piece of rope and ran it around his wrists 3 times, knotted it tight, then ran it a few times vertically between his wrists and knotted it tightly again. He began to move his arms wildly, and i told him to stop, I wasn't finished yet. He quit struggling, so I tied another piece of rope with a slipknot around his ankles, then brought his feet up behind his back, ran the rope through his crotch, around the small of his back, then back through his crotch to his ankles.

"You ok?" I asked him..

"yeah I can get out of it!!" he said.

Yeah, cocky kid I remember thinking again.

I pushed his feet closer to his back, ran the rope between his ankles and took the slack up with a jerk, and knotted it. then I pulled him up so he was on his knees on the bed, ran a few loops of rope around his chest and knotted it in the back, and ran the rope around his elbows.

"Stick your chest out" I said.

He said "What?" so I started pulling his elbows together behind him with the rope, he got the picture and stuck his chest out, and I took up the slack in the rope and knotted it. By this time he should have known he wasn't going to get out of the ropes, but he was stubborn.

"You sure you're ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I can get out of this!" he replied.

I laid him back down on the bed and got another piece of rope, put a slipknot in it between his wrists, then tied it to the rope in the small of his back, then up to the rope around his elbows. To finish up, I tied his knees together tightly, and then tied his thighs together.

He began to struggle and flipped over on his back. I flipped him back over on his stomach and said open your mouth, and I gagged him with a bandana.

"This is so the neighbors don't hear you crying in about ten minutes!" I told him. Then i added 'You got an hour to get out of it, I'm going to the store and get some soda's" and I left.

I went to the store, met up with some friends and talked, then went back home. An hour and fifteen minutes had passed and when I went in my bedroom, there was Brett, hog- tied tight.

"You had enough?" I asked him.

All he could do was shake his head yes, so I began to untie him as I was laughing.

Our family left that base 4 months later, but after that first time I tied Brett up, he was always bugging me to tie him up again to see if he could get out of it. i tied him up about a dozen times after that, and of course, he never got out of it every time. I liked his determination to try to anyways!

I'm 29 now, and Brett is 26, we keep in touch, though not often. I will always remember tying his little butt up, especially that first time in his speedo.

Brad
RUaBadfish2222@aol.com
USA