Cacofonix : 03 - Bound and Gagged in a Car (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cacofonix : 03 - Bound and Gagged in a Car (m/m)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Cacofonix 's stories
03 - Bound and Gagged in a Car
Story index at the bottom

By Cacofonix

I recovered this story from the old site. It was originally posted by cacofonix.

In my previous story (oops, a year ago) I started playing tie up games with my new friend P. We never seemed to get bored of them. That first school holiday I lost count of how many times I was bound and gagged by P.

Sometimes we got ideas from television. One I liked was "Poirot: The Case of the Kidnapped Prime Minister" - the PM went missing and his male assistant was found by a schoolgirl in the abandoned car, tightly bound and gagged. The thing I liked most was that the assistant was in on the plot and had volunteered to be left bound and gagged all night in a car as a decoy.

It wasn't long before I found myself lying tied up on the back seat of a locked car in a locked garage. It was P's mum's car. She went to work by train and the car was left in the garage.

P tied me up tightly with lots of rope. My wrists, elbows and ankles were all tied together behind by back in a hogtie. He tied my arms down to my body with ropes around my shoulders, chest and waist. Then he tied my legs as well, knees, thighs and calves.

I read somewhere that if you want to be able to escape you should flex your muscles while you are being tied up, which will create slack when you relax. But I never wanted to escape. I let myself go limp so P could tie me up as tight as possible. Which of course he did. No slack. No escape.

Of course I was gagged too. P stuffed a big handkerchief all the way into my mouth and cheeks then taped me up with duct tape stuck down over my mouth then tightly wound round behind my head and back over my mouth then round again and again. He did at least 5 or 6 turns. I was literally speechless.

Shut in a car inside a garage, I didn't think anyone could hear me shout for help even if I wasn't gagged. I didn't really need to be gagged that tightly, but I wanted to be 100% sure. I told P to gag me really tight.

Although it was reckless in hindsight and a bit scary at the time I always wanted P to leave me bound and gagged on my own. I wanted to be stuck like that whether I liked it or not. Not even P could help me. He was well out of earshot, watching television or whatever. The garage was locked. No one would find me by accident.

It was quite dark in the garage. There was just one small window.

I struggled to try to loosen the ropes, but I couldn't shift them, no matter what I tried. I needed to free my wrists, but they were tied too tightly. With my elbows tied close together and my arms tied down to my body I didn't have much wiggle room. I couldn't reach any knots. It was cramped on the back seat as well. I had to be careful not to struggle too much in case I fell off.

If my feet had not been hogtied so close to my hands then I might have been able to wiggle into a sitting position and then in the dark, with my arms tied behind my back, somehow unlock and open the car door. But then I'd have had to get out of the car and hop over to the garage door, which I was pretty sure was locked and I don't know if you can open them from the inside, especially when you are tied up. And if I had somehow got through the garage door I'd have had to hop out into the drive in full view of passing cars, people walking their dogs etc, and hop still bound and gagged round to the front door and press the doorbell with my nose. That would have been an escape.

But I was hogtied. I had to stay where I was. I couldn't escape. And the ropes were as tight as before. Struggling had done no good at all. There was no way I could get free on my own. Not that I wanted to, I just wanted to know that I couldn't. I tried screaming into the gag but nothing much came out. Nobody would hear that. And I was soon out of breath. My mouth was completely stuffed with cloth and taped over so I could only breath through my nose and I had tight ropes tied around my chest. That just made me feel more helpless, which was what I wanted.

I loved lying there tightly bound and gagged, helpless in the near dark, wondering when P was coming to untie me. As usual I had got carried away and asked him to leave me there all afternoon. I didn't really think he would hold me to it though. But I couldn't see a clock so I had no idea how long I had been there. At least an hour I thought. I was ready to be untied then, but at the same time I liked the idea of being there for hours more.

After a while the garage light came on. I lay there quietly hoping it was P and not someone else. Finally the lock clicked up and the car door opened. I was face to face with a small girl. P had arranged for me to be rescued by a schoolgirl. She was P's next door neighbour. A nice little girl, younger than us. She laughed her head off at the sight of me all tied up and gagged. I'd never felt so stupid. I told her to stop laughing like an idiot and untie me, but it came out as mmph! mmph! mmph! which made her laugh even more.

P appeared. He had been just out of sight listening to me trying to squabble with a little girl with a gag in my mouth. He was wearing his black leather kidnapper gloves. He told her that I was tied up because I'd been naughty and asked her if they should untie me leave me like that. After a moment's thought she said "leave him". I was too tightly gagged to protest. P rubbed his leather gloved hands together and the little girl slammed the door shut. The lock clicked down. The garage light went off and I heard the garage door slide down. I was alone again.

I thought P was only joking, but after about 10 minutes he hadn't come back. I had been sure they were going to untie me. Being abandoned again, tightly bound and gagged, was a bit of a shock. Exciting though. P was good at these games. He was in control not me.

He came back about half an hour later I guess. This time he did untie me. I liked the way he just untied the wrist and elbow ropes and left me to do the rest. With difficulty I wiggled my arms out of the chest ropes then carefully unwound the tape gag so I could pull the wet handkerchief out of my mouth. Peeling the tape off hurt a bit. Finally I untied my legs and I was free. It wasn’t easy though. My hands were numb because the wrist ropes had been tied so tight. I was as stiff as a board and could hardly walk. It felt great.

The little girl did tell her mum that P had tied me up. And her mum told P's mum. But I think they imagined it was a just little tie up game with a couple of bits of rope and a strip of tape. They had no idea that P had bound and gagged me for real.

Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Mrtrident178
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrtrident178 »

Glad this was reposted
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

I love these stories! This on in particular! I've had fantasies of it happening to me since I've read it years ago :P
Kik: johnnygmmy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic