Clayton : 01 - Tied and Tortured (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Clayton : 01 - Tied and Tortured (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Clayton's stories
01 - Tied and Tortured
Story index at the bottom

By Clayton

Monday June 5th 2000 10:08:39

About 3 years ago (11 at the time) my mom had started going out with a guy she had just met. One weekend he came over to our house and brought his kids with him. among them were 2 girls (I'll just call them Casey and Karen for fear they may ever find this) that seemed real nice. But that night when we ate dinner a discussion broke out on the old subject on who rules, boys or girls. and the 2 girls didn't seem to like the fact that I didn't agree with them that girls ruled so they must have thought up a scheme of some sort after dinner to make me admit that girls ruled.

After eating I went upstairs to my room and started to play some video games when they came upstairs (at this point my mom and her boyfriend were leaving to go to the movies so nobody was home except us 3). They sat next to me and started talking to me like nothing was going on, then all of a sudden they asked "so why do you think boys rule?"

I gave them all of the typical reasons a guy would think that boys are better. Then Casey said that her and Karen could prove that girls are better than boys. so unknowingly I said "Ok...prove it" very smugly.

Then Casey told me to come sit on the edge of the bed and she'll tell me all of the reasons why (i was very dumb at the time so i didn't realize what was about to happen). I sat on the edge of the bed like she told me to and then very strangly Karen sits next to me and smiles (almost like the evil villain smile that you see in movies). I was beginning to get a little scared but still went along with it. Casey starts giving me reasons why girls are better than boys and then fiinally says "but here's the real reason why I think girls are better than boys......NOW!!"

I was completely taken off- guard as Karen jumped onto me while Casey joined her in taking me down (i was very weak as an 11 year old so it was pretty easy for the 2 girls who were 14 and 11 at the time). I tried to yell but casey put her hand over my mouth and told me "you wanted us to prove it...here you go". She told Karen to go get the "stuff" out of the closet (they must have prepared everything before i got up there). Karen walked out of the closet carrying a bundle of rope, some electrician's tape, a couple of small rags, and some duct tape. If anything I was scared straight at this moment because casey told karen to start tying my legs while she gagged me. She was kneeling on me with her legs pinning my arms to my side so i couldn't move while she stuffed 1 of the rags in my mouth and then taped it shut. They flipped me over and Casey started tying my arms behind my back with 4 pieces of rope, she tied my wrists horizontally with one rope and then virtically with the other one and tied my elbows off much the same way. Karen had tied my legs up much the same way, 2 pieces for my ankles and 2 pieces for my knees. Then Casey pulled up my legs as Karen looped a piece of rope through my wrists and ankles to secure a tight hogtie. I tried to wriggle free but it wasn't any use, i wasn't going anywhere. then to make matters worse they took the electricians tape and wrapped it around the knots so I wouldn't be able to untie the knots even if i had reached them (they did this because I am a very flexible kid, I could have easily reached the knots and they knew it).

They backed away and stared at their handywork, I tried to yell but the gag was too good and all it sounded like was a bunch of faint mmmphs. Casey then stepped forward and said "we're going to make you admit that girls are better than guys if it takes all night" I was totally freaked that they had pulled a stunt like this but i guess with my luck it was going to happen anyway. I was a very stubborn kid at the time....still am and it really wasn't the best trait to have at this point.

Karen suddenly brought out a scarf and blindfolded me (i had no idea what was about to happen). I felt a slight tickle on the bottom of my feet and i wriggled hard and then I all of a sudden felt someone poking me in the sides which is my absolute worst spot. they tickled on my feet, ribs, and sometimes pushed me on my side and tickled my stomach for god knows how long...seemed like forever to me because i couldn't do anything about it.

Then they took off my blindfold and asked if i had had enough (i was totally out of energy at this moment so i nodded furiously) they took off my gag and asked "now who's better, boys or girls?" Even though i should have said yes right away, being stubborn as i am said "I don't know". Casey looking very angry at this point came over and completely hit me head on and tickled me all over, between my laughs i said "yes...YES..". Casey walked back and told me to say it. I mumbled very quietly "girls are better than boys" being very smug as she was, Casey said "what was that...i can't hear you" holding her ear. not saying anything for a minute or two. she started to come up to me again but then i yelled "GIRLS ARE BETTER THAN BOYS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" .

They must have loved embarassing me because they both came up to me and knelt by my head that was now buried in the bed from such embarassment. They asked "that wasn't so hard now was it?" I shook my head scornfully and said quietly "no". For some reason they may have had, Casey nodded to karen and they both came at me and flipped me over again, gagged me as i was before and said "just to show you we mean buisness and to teach you a lesson, we're going to leave you here for about 45 min. while we watch some TV." I tried to scream through the gag but it did no good. they told me they wouldn't blindfold me because i might fall off the bed (i had a very high-off-the-ground type of bed). I shook my head sarcastically as if saying "thank you for such kindness".

I heard them go downstairs and turn on the TV. I just sat there and wriggled for about a half an hour or so before they came up and untied me. I swore i was going to get them back for what they did but haven't ever gotten the chance to get them back as bad as they got me, the embarasment i had undergone was almost unbearable. of course they wouldn't ever be able to do something like that again because i'm a lot stronger than they are now (thank god). unfortunately that's the only time i've ever been tied up (now that i think about it i did like it). I hope I'll get another chance to be tied up again, but i can only hope and wait :Þ.

Clayton
Rope_boy127@hotmail.com
Illinois