Mike : 01 - Tied up by Steph (ff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Mike : 01 - Tied up by Steph (ff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Mike's stories
01 - Tied up by Steph
Story index at the bottom

By Mike

Thursday June 1st 2000 10:56:57

My name is Mike, my first tie-up experience happened when I was about 12 (1984) I hung out with my friend John. John lived a few houses down the street from me, we had been friends for a few years. John's older sister Steph was about 15. Steph was very good looking, and I kind of had a crush on her ever since I hit the age were girls were more than just annoying.

Anyway, one day in the summer, I went over to Johns to hang out. John's mother was about to leave to go see her aunt. She told us, she had told Steph and her friend Jenny to keep an eye on us and there was some lunch in the frige for us. I thought Jenny was just as good looking as Steph, they were best friends just like me and John. After their mom had left, me and John sat down to watch tv, and we noticed Steph and Jenny we going outside. Being bored as we were. we decided to go and snoop on what they were doing. We went out back and didn't notice them anywhere, john's house had a garage seperated from the house, that sat back about 50 feet from the street, more or less in the back yard.

"Where do you think they went?" I asked John

"I don't know, lets look in the garage." John replied as we headed into the garage.

We didn't see them inside, but out of one of the 2 back windows of the garage facing somes woods, I noticed a puff of smoke raising. I motioned to John and we walked over to the window and saw that Steph and Jenny were smoking behind the garage. Both of John's parents smoked, but with Steph only being 15, smoking is something her parents would not approve of.

"This is cool!" John wispered

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"I can threaten to tell my parents and Steph will have to do whatever I say"

Just as he finished his sentance, Jenny looked back and saw us, both her and Steph ran around and came inside the garage, John wasn't scared, even though Steph was only 3 years older, at that time she was bigger and stronger than John.

"You little brats! What do you think you were doing Spying on us like that?" Steph yelled.

"I'm gonna tell mom and dad!" John yelled back

"If you do you'll be sorry !

I just stood there and watched them yell back and forth like brothers and sister do, and I looked at Jenny and she was giving me an evil stare. I decided to keep my mouth shut. Just then John turned to walk away and Steph grabbed hold of him.

"let me go!" John yelled, "not till you learned your lesson about spying on people" Steph said as she wrestled him to the ground. This garage was used mainly as a storage area, Steph told Jenny to go over to a shelf and get some rope. Jenny first told me not to move then retrived the rope. Steph was already on top on John and was holding his wrists behind his back, she took a shrand of rope and looped it around his crossed wrists several times. The rope was long enough to loop over the knots cinching the ropes around his wrists. She knotted it off and I knew he wouldn't be moving. I couldn't beleive what I was seeing, my best friend being tied up by his sister.

"let me go!" John yelled

"Not untill you've learned you lesson!" Steph said as she reached for another strand of rope. She then instructed Jenny to make sure I stayed put, so Jenny came over and grabbed my arms and held them behind my back. I wasn't sure if I could have pushed away and ran, but I was excited about what was happening, so I didn't even try. Steph wrapped the rope around Johns ankles pretty much the same way she ties his wrists. A third strand went around his knees.

"You are going to learn you shoudn't spy on people, or threaten me, I am you older sister, and I will always be in charge!"

John kept screaming to be let go, and Steph said she had enough and walked over to a work bench on the other side of the garage. There, she picked up a roll of ducktape, she ripped off a few strands and gagged her brother with them.

"MMmmmmffffffff" was all that was coming out. "You are gonna stay like this until I decide you have learned you lesson" Steph said as she then looked over to me.

"And you!" She said as we walked over to us. "what have you got to say for your behavior?

"I wont say a word, I won't tell your parents you were smoking honest"

"You had better not, but you were spying on us as well, I think you need a lesson too, maybe the same as your friend here."

I had no idea what to say, the thought of being tied up by steph was both horrifying and exciting.

"Lets tie him up too Steph, he needs to be taught a good lesson." Jenny said. Steph then grabbed a strand of rope and tied my wrists that Jenny was holding together. I knew I would not be able to get them loose. She picked up the roll of tape and gagged me with several strands of tape. They eased me down on the floor (thank god cause it could have been painful if they dropped me) and then they both tied my ankles and knees together, the same as John. Me and John both looked at eachother wondering how we would get out of this.

"well, " Steph said to Jenny, "a half hour or so ought to do it, let go outside and have a cigarette!"

"Sounds like a plan, these two little spies will think twice before spying on us and threatening us"

"MMMMFFFFFMMMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGG" was all that came out of me and John through our gags. We trying rolling around on the ground to see if we could get loose. We couldn't, we were new at this, so we didn't think of trying to untie eachother. After about what I assume was a half hour, the girls came back in to untie us, but only after making us understand if we tell her parents, or spy on them again, they would "PUNISH" us. We agreed and were freed. Steph told us to clean up the ropes and get inside for lunch. We did as we were told.

As fearful as that could have been, I really enjoyed it. I found out that this incident wasn't to be the last of bondage experience that summer. If you want to hear more, let me know.

This was my first time writing to this site, and comment would be appriciated. mike

Mike
doz1440@hotmail.com