Phil : 02 - Meredith's Revenge (F/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Phil : 02 - Meredith's Revenge (F/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Phil's stories
02 - Meredith's Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Phil

Monday May 29th 2000 11:23:12

To all of you who wanted to hear more, here's the second part of my story. Unfortunatly, I was on the recieving end of this one.

I hadn’t really thought much about my tying up Meredith, I mean she never mentioned anything about it while my dad was home. Two weeks later, my dad left for Virginia again, this time for a month. The first week passed easier than it had the first time. We had our Friday evening together and Meredith suggested we camp out in the family room and watch crappy movies on late night TV. I think USA was playing Up All Night with Rhonda Shear and if I remember right, the features for the night were two of the “Vice Academy” films. In the movies were a few tie up scenes, but Meredith made no mention of them, and I had pretty much put the first incident of her being tied up out of my mind. The evening passed and we both fell asleep around 3:00am.

Like I said, I had put the first incident out of my mind. I was completely off guard. I remember waking up slightly groggy, it had to be around 7:00am, and I was freezing. I was on the floor next to Meredith who was on the couch. I remember not being able to find my blanket as I reached around for it. I didn’t want to put much effort into finding it, I wanted to get back to sleep. I settled for wrapping my sheet tighter around myself and tucking my arms inside. I went back to sleep.

I woke suddenly as I felt my self being rolled onto my back. I heard the ripping sound of duct tape being pulled from the roll. Before I realized what was happening, Meredith had wrapped the tape around my torso, pinning my arms inside the sheet that I had tucked myself into. She rolled me around the family room floor, binding me up like a sloppy Egyptian mummy.

“What are you doing?” I screamed at her.

“Revenge” was all she replied.

As she wrapped my struggling legs held pretty much immobile by the sheet already, she kept repeating “revenge.” When she had wrapped my calves, she dug around in the folds and found my bare feet. She exposed them and finished wrapping to my ankles. She dropped my feet and crawled up to my face. She straddled me across the chest and produced two feathers from the back of her pajama top.

“So, tie me up and tickle me huh?”

“You deserved that!” I told her, “You better let me up!”

“Oh, I’ll let you up at some point, but I’m gonna have some fun first.”

She stated running the feathers across my face and when I turned my head to avoid them, she dipped them to my ears. My head flailed around, doing my best to avoid her little torture treatment. I started to snicker a little, but I was determined not to give her the satisfaction of my laughter. I think she saw the determined look in my face, because she dropped the feather and started squeezing at my ribs and sides. I started to break down and laugh. She was poking and scratching at me with no mercy. She had me giggling with hysterics before she even let up a little. I was completely exhausted from struggling and laughing before she gave any let up.

When she gave me a few minutes to catch my breath, it was only to retrieve the feathers and shift her way down to my feet. I wasn’t too worried about the feathers, my feet hadn’t been tickled since I was a baby, and I didn’t think they were that sensitive. It was Meredith’s fingernails that had my full attention. She kept them sharp, she went to the nail salon every two weeks and they were well manicured. I could almost feel them before she even started. I think I fooled myself into being more ticklish than I was. She began running the feathers across the tops and sides of my feet. I buckled slightly under her, so she knew she was being effective. When she had me giggling she dropped a feather and gripped my foot with her free hand and started dragging the feather between my toes.

“Not that!” I cried out, but my pleas fell on deaf ears as she continued to torment me.

My laughter was coming more freely now and the other feather was tossed aside. I had a moment’s breath before she started raking the bottoms of my feet with those sharp nails of hers. I screamed, but it was quickly enveloped by laughter. She kept her attack up for five minutes while I pleaded and begged for mercy. She slowed down the ticking finally and kept up a maddening pace while she turned to talk to me.

“Are you ever gonna tie me up again?” I shook my head no, still unable to form a full sentence.

“No huh? How about tickling? Are you ever gonna tickle me again when I can’t stop you?”

More head shaking told her my answer.

“That’s good, remember this, because if you ever try to tie me up and tickle me again, you’re gonna end up just like this again, do you understand?” she said, speeding up her fingers cutting off any hopes of a reply.

After that, she was teasing me, saying things like, “Who’s your buddy? Who’s your most favorite person in the world? Say uncle.” She finally let up on me and began cutting the duct tape free. By the time she finished, I was ready to fall back to sleep. I crawled over to my pillow and started drifting back to sleep. All the while plotting my revenge. Which, I decided would come soon. I just had to figure out what, then when. But that was another story.

Phil
Nylonlegfan@aol.com

Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Fantastic! I have never read that one before....at least I dont remember it.

Thanks for posting!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic