Thomas : 01 - Bondage is supposedly phony (fm/fm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Thomas : 01 - Bondage is supposedly phony (fm/fm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Thomas' stories
01 - Bondage is supposedly phony
Story index at the bottom

By Thomas

Monday May 29th 2000 07:39:25

One time during the summer, my friends Kristina, Jonathan, Erin and I were hanging out in Jonathan’s pool. We were all around 17 and had been friends all through high school. Jon’s parents had gone out for the day leaving the 4 of us hanging around Jon’s pool.

Jon and Kristina were boyfriend/girlfriend and had been for about 3 or 4 months. I liked…really liked Erin. There had also been some speculation that she liked me.

Anyway the 4 of us were hanging around the pool. Kristina was wearing a one-piece bathing suite and she had long light blonde hair. She was about 5”9 and 130 pounds. Jon wore a black bathing suite and had short black hair and was 6”0. Erin was a gorgeous 5”5, about 110 pounds and wore an incredibly pretty two piece bathing suite. She had the more gorgeous face you’d ever seen with short dark blonde hair. Then there was me. I’m 5”9 with short dirty blonde hair and about 150 pounds.

Anyway we were all hanging around the pool just laughing and having a good time. Kristina had mentioned something about watching a TV show where two people were captured and tied up. Then that started an entire conversation about bondage and how phony it was. Erin then mentioned that it was just garbage. After that Jonathan then dares Erin and I to tie us up and see if we can escape. I looked at Erin, and after some puzzlement on her face she said we could do it. So Jonathan ran inside while Erin and I talked with Kristina.

When Jon returned, he was carrying a hand full of rope and tape. Erin and I started to think to ourselves that maybe we had made a mistake. Kristina and Jon then lead us over to the patio and asked us to sit back to back. Erin and I looked at each other then sat down with our backs together. I could notice she was shaking a bit as well as I was.

Jon then had Erin and I stretch our arms out and place our hands / wrists together. He then clinched them together with about 10 or 15 loops of masking tape. Our hands were so tight they Erin and I couldn’t help but squirm. Jon repeated this with our other wrists so Erin and I were now attached by our wrists. After that was done, Kristina grabbed the roll of rope and started to rap Erin and I together by our stomachs. She must have wrapped at least 20 strands around us.

Boy Erin and I were in trouble now, and they weren’t done.

They then took more rope and tied it around our chests. Then to finish us off, they took the remaining masking tape and tied up our ankles. So now Erin and I were tied together in our bathing suites, back to back, our wrists, chests and stomachs securely tied with our bound ankles in front of us. Jonathan and Kristina then stepped back to survey their work and laughed and Erin and I in our predicament.

Erin and I were really stuck. We struggled a bit but it was no use. We must have struggled for another twenty minutes but then just gave up and rested our backs against one another… its not like we could do anything else anyways. Sitting back to back I was a few inches taller than she was. Her head sat next to my neck, which kind of tickled with her hair. After about ten minutes, Jonathan and Kristina thought it was fun seeing us tied up and decided to leave us. Erin and I protested but to no avail. They had gone inside to watch some TV.

Erin and I were there for about another hour. We just sat there, tied back-to-back talking to each other. We rested against each other as she rested her head against my neck. It was the nicest feeling.

After being tied for about two hours, Kristina and Jonathan finally came back. Erin had almost fallen asleep and I was quite content where I was. They decided it was time to finally untie us. It took about twenty minutes to get all the tape and rope off but Erin and I were finally free. I had had a great afternoon tied with Erin and from what I hear, she did too.

Thomas

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

AuntMary wrote: 3 years ago Great story.
Where did you find it?
I've never read it before.
Glad you enjoyed it.

The vast majority of the stories I post in this section come from the original asstr/dreambook TUG site.
Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic