JJ : 03 - The Trip Continuation (ff/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JJ : 03 - The Trip Continuation (ff/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

JJ's stories
03 - The Trip Continuation
Story index at the bottom

By JJ

Sunday May 14th 2000 09:09:02

Back in July 99 I wrote about an experience I had while my parents went on vacation. I entitled it “The Trip”. Since then I have been into the site off and on (enjoying ever minute of it) and have seen several different request for me to continue the story. I will try to recall the details of the events and see if I can make time to share them with you. Please forgive my up front for any errors… as I assume I will be thinking faster then I type.

Brief recap for those how have not gone back to the original story in the July archives. I was a 12 year boy how, through a series of events, had agreed to be a bondage slave to my friends older sister and her college roommate for the entire day while my friend was at a birthday party. I will continue from there. There I was, tightly tied to a large wooden chair wearing nothing by a girls gee-string and sick pajama bottoms. I could only move my toes, fingers, and head and was gagged to boot. I recall how almost my complete focus went towards listening for Jane and Shawn, for the door to open, for any movement upstairs, etc (I remember because I still do that today when I am tied and waiting) My mind was racing on how long I would be there, what they would do next… I knew I was tired from trying to sleep tied the night before and must have dosed off as I was suddenly was awaken by the sound of the back door. I was disorientated and had not idea how long I had been there

My heart was racing awaiting for them to come downstairs. Yet they seemed to go about doing their own thing, like I wasn’t even down there. I heard the TV, the phone, the shower, the hair dryer and recall how excited and embarrassed I was getting thinking of them just going about their normal retinue, while I was tied in the basement.

Finally I heard the footsteps coming down the stairs and Shawn appeared around the corner. She laughed as she come up to me and ran her hand over my arm, around my neck and down the other side.

“Comfortable” she asked.

She had showered and was wearing a long tee shirt and thick white socks. It was impossible for me to hold back my excitement and impossible for her not to notice and comment. How embarrassing! She said that the weekend was young and that they may need the chair later, but for now, it was time to try something else. Weekend, I thought, this was only for the day, what was she talking about.

Before she untied the last ropes from the chair, she cuffed my hands in front of me and padlocked a 3 foot length of chain to the middle of then.

“We can’t have you going anywhere now can we” she said.

As she pulled out the gag I realized just how wet it and my cheeks were. She helped my up, walked me over to the bathroom, and locked the other end of the chain to the towel bar.

“You have 3 minutes” she said “and if I catch you touching yourself more then to go to the bathroom, you will be in big trouble.”

I couple of minutes later, her and Jane both came in to get me. I was walked over and backed up to a large square wooden pole that ran from floor to ceiling. There was two 2x4 boards stacked against the pole and Shawn told me to stand with my heels on them. Jane tied my ankles while Shawn uncuffed my hands and began to tie them around behind the pole. Then came ropes at my knees, waist and chest. I then saw Jane opening a band new package of rope.

“200 feet” she said. “Now you know where we went on the snowmobile.”

She tied the one end at my ankles and began walking around and around the pole pulling the rope very tight the entire time. Shawn helped to make sure it was spaced properly and even in the right locations when she got to my mid section. When they were done, it was like a cocoon holding me to the pole. I could move nothing. Then Shawn slowly pulled the boards out from under my feet and ropes tightened more. I remember, although my feet were on the floor, a lot of my weight was being held by the ropes. Shawn most have sensed what I was feeling and said, “yes, the ropes are holding a lot of your weight so that your legs will not tire as fast. This only means we can leave you here longer” They both laughed.

“Don’t think we are done” Jane said, “You can still move your head and I think we should do something about that, Shawn.”

With that, Shawn came over and said, “any last words? Are you comfy?”

She them placed some cloth in my mouth and tied a bandana around my head to hold it in place. She also tied a folded up scarf around my eyes and forehead blocking out all the light. Next I heard the sound of tape be pulled and I felt hands on either side of my head holding it straight against the pole. The tape went over the scarf and around the pole several times and was repeated around the bandana. There was no movement what so ever.

Up until now, I still had no idea what time it was. That’s when Shawn said, “Oh by the way, it is now 11:30, I hope you didn’t plan on eating lunch at noon, because you will be here a lot longer then that.”

“A lot longer” Jane chimed in as they both laughed.

They were still laughing as I heard them go up the stairs. To make a long story short, they took turns coming down and laughing at me, pulling on the ropes…. I was kept there till about 3:00 o’clock, although I didn’t know that at the time. All I knew was that I very tired and swore when they finally untied me. My hands were again cuffed and I was taken to the bath room. This time there was a par of black and white striped girls bathing suit bottoms and was told to put them on and they would return in 5 minutes. Even at the age of 12, it was virtually impossible for them to cover everything, if you know what I mean. I was really embarrassed and begged for them to give something else to wear. It didn’t get me very far. They said that all prisoners wear black and white strips. Standing in the middle of the room by a pile of chains, they started making me into a chained prisoner. First they wrapped bandanas tightly around my ankles, to protect my skin from the chain I guessed, and put socks on my hands. With my fingers straight, Shawn wrapped duct tape, not too tight, but several times around my hands and wrist. I could move my fingers slightly within the tape and even bend them some, but the tape was too thick and made them totally useless.

A short piece of chain was used to wrap around each ankle with about 4 links (4 to 5 inches) of chain locking them together. I chain was locked tightly around my waist and another a little looser around my neck. My hands were wrapped separately and padlocked to the waist chain at my sides. Slightly more towards my back. I longer chain was locked to the middle of my ankle chain and pulled up to my waist. They didn’t just lock it, but made me bent my knees some first so that once it was locked, I could not straighten them. The chain then went up to my neck, again I had to bend at the waist before they locked it. Shawn commented on how good I looked with my head down in front of them. To give you an idea how short the chain was between my ankles, I could just reach the edge of the next step as I was going up stairs. Jane had to help balance me. Once up stairs, walking was very very slow. That is how I spent the afternoon and evening, chained like a prisoner. Unfortunately is was not just that easy. As I write this I keep remembering more little things they did to tease me throughout the evening. They were actually very creative. I do not recall the order of everything, but let me explain a few.

First they made me oatmeal cereal (stuff like you feed a baby) to eat. They said that that is all that prisoners deserve. They had me kneel and put the bowl on the chair in front of me and told me to eat. Basically like a dog. Even though I had not eaten anything all day, I told them was not hungry. I was too embarrassed to eat like that. Shawn left and when she returned, she put a clothespin on each nipple and said they would not be removed until I ate it all. With my hands taped, even if I could have reached them, it would have done no good. They glared over me and laughed while I covered my entire face trying to eat out of the bowl. After about 15 minutes, they took the clothespins off and gave me a big thermos of water which had a large straw attached to the lid. Jane said that they were going to let the cereal dry on my face since I didn’t corporate in the first place. They finally washed it off with a hot rag after about 40 minutes. Other things they did throughout the evening. One time they blind folded me at one end of the house and said there was a bell on Jane’s bed (opposite side of the house). I had to find my way there and ring it before they would take it off. I quickly found out that with my head forced down by the chain and with my hands chained towards the back of my sides, my head things before my hands. Therefore I had to walk sideways, keep in mind, this is with 4 inches of chain between my ankles. Falling on the bed was another story. I think that took a good 20 plus minutes.

They found things in the basement and her dad’s shop to torment me with as well. Like an old neck brace her mom had to wear a long time ago. Putting it on backwards, even though I was bend at the waist, forced my head up high. At times they also made me wear welding goggles. (For those that don’t know, they are several times darker then sunglasses). I could make out the light from the windows, but that was about it. Moving around was almost impossible.

One of the more creative and most torturous to a 12 year old was when they made special glasses for me to wear. They started with shop safety glasses that have the side shields, they most have taped them off so I had to look forward only. Then they taped some type (I did not get to see it too close) mess or fine screen over the lenses. This made the vision very very blurry. I could make out shapes, colors… but no really details. Then the tortuous part. They tied me (still chained of course) to a chair and each paraded around me in several different sets of bras and panties, asking how I liked this or that…. (Like they had to tie a twelve year old down to watch that) I just wish I could have seen more then just their shapes… I did not talk too much throughout the afternoon as I was soo embarrassed most of the time. There is something about being tied or chained almost naked during the middle of a normal day, while everyone around you is fully clothed, that completely embarrasses and humiliates me. It still does to this day. I did beg few times to be released or given more to wear. Especially as it grew closer to 8:00 when Mindy was to be home. I did not want her to see me like this and tell our friends

Shortly after talking to my parents, with Jane holding the phone for me, the phone rang again. After Jane talked for a minute, she again held it to my ear. It was Mindy. She said that all the girls at the birthday party were staying overnight, and that since I would be staying at her house throughout the week, would I mind if she didn’t come home till about noon tomorrow. I remember feeling relieved that she would not see me like this, yet scared that now Jane and Shawn would not have to release me right away. After talking to Mindy I could hear Jane on the phone talking with someone about a movie… It was then that Shawn brought me the big thermos of water with the straw.

“I have a couple of friends coming over to watch a movie” Jane said. “You will have to drink this entire water before they arrive or we will let them see you just like this. If you drink it all up, we may spare you the embarrassment.”

I drank and drank until I was about to explode. Next thing I knew, they were walking me back to their parents bedroom and to their walk-in closet. Right in the middle sat the high back chair from this morning.

“You have had too much freedom in this chains” Shawn said.

They set me on the chair, still in the chains, and tied my ankles, as far apart as the chain would allow, to the front legs. Then my upper legs to the set, my waist and chest to the back. Lastly they ran rope from my elbows, which were forced to be bent slightly behind the chair due to being chained at my waist, up to opposite cloths ranks.

“That way you can tip the chair over and get hurt” Jane said. Lastly they put cloth in my mouth and tightly tied a bandana around my head. “I suggest you keep quite unless you want them all to see you like this” Shawn laughed. More to come.

JJ