Phil : 01 - My First Post (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Phil : 01 - My First Post (m/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Phil's stories
01 - My First Post
Story index at the bottom

By Phil

Sunday May 14th 2000 03:59:17

I guess my experiences begin when I was 12. I have to admit when I was younger I was kind of a jerk. My parents had divorced when I was 7 and since then I never really took it well. I had stayed with my mom for a year after, but she found that I needed a man’s influence in my life. I moved in with my dad, who was a career man in the Air Force. We moved around a lot over the next three years, so making and keeping friends was kind of hard. It also didn’t improve my attitude at all.

When I was 11, we moved to Travis AFB in California. My dad had taken a permanent position and bought a house off base. For the first time in four years, I had finally a sense of normalcy and permanence. That’s when Meredith entered my life. She was my dad’s new sweetheart and the first woman he had ever brought home since I began living with him. Meredith did her best to reach out to me, but like I said, I wasn’t that easy to get along with then. They were married about two months after my 12th birthday. I pretty much kept to myself, but Meredith refused to give up on me.

The situation between us started to get worse when my dad told me that because of his position, he would be traveling extensively within the next few months to another base in Virginia. We had our first real conversation that day. He told me that because of the school year, it wouldn’t be fair to me to pull me out of school and uproot me once again. The traveling wouldn’t be permanent and he wasn’t moving there. My options were to go stay with my mom, who had taken up with another man by then, or to stay in California with Meredith. I had made some friends and I didn’t want to leave just yet. I told him I would stay. He was happy with my decision. He told me that I didn’t have to like Meredith, but he asked that I be civil to her and if I could, try and get to know her. I promised myself that for my dad’s sake, I would try.

There was a lot of silence in the house for the first few days. Meredith tried very hard to get me to like her. She was very pretty. I think she was about twenty- five. The closest description I could give was this actress who played the father’s fiancée on the newest version of “The Parent Trap”. She worked at a bank during the day and always dressed professionally. She always wore nylons and almost always had heels on, I look back and I am convinced that this was the first influence I ever had about women in pantyhose and pumps. It’s funny how sometimes the unexpected happens. Like when I finally had someplace to call home, my grades actually started improving. I was always a smart kid, but never applied myself. A week after my father left for the first time, my report card arrived. Meredith opened it and was really happy for me. She called my dad and told him all about it.

I think at some point, I finally started to accept Meredith. She took me to Chuck E. Cheese that night and we actually had fun. Seeing that she didn’t have to try as hard anymore, I think we both relaxed and enjoyed each other’s company. From then on, Meredith treated me like a friend. She told me that since I was out of school at 2:30 and she got off at 3:00 on Fridays, we would make that our day together. It sounded like a good idea, so I agreed.

Now like I said, when it came to school, I was applying myself, so my daily ritual included doing my homework as soon as I got home from school. I was camped on the kitchen table, well into my homework when Meredith got home. She came and sat next to me and asked me what we were going to do. I told her I wasn’t sure, but as soon as my homework was finished we could discuss it. I had the same teacher for math and science, and he was a firm believer in homework. He also believed in giving a lot on the weekends. So as I sat there, Meredith sat and watched me. She must have started to get bored, because she started tapping a pencil on the table absently. When it got to the point of distracting me, I softly took the pencil from her and place it across the table out of her reach. She smiled sheepishly and apologized. She sat still for a few minutes while I went back to my homework and tried to remember where I was.

I had just gotten back to work when again, absently; she began tapping her feet on the kitchen floor. After giving her a few minutes to knock it off, I looked at her and blankly asked, “Do I have to take your shoes too?”

She smiled that sheepish smile again and apologized again.

“You know what?” She said, getting up from the table, “I don’t mean to distract you, I’ll move and let you finish.”

She went to the counter behind me and quietly rummaged through a drawer. I got back to work, but a few minutes later, I felt something run lightly across my neck. I immediately swatted at it and looked about, looking for the insect that had done it. Meredith, standing a few feet behind me, looked at me and asked if I was okay.

“I think there’s a fly in here or something.”

“Yeah,” she said, looking around for it also, “I thought I saw one a few seconds ago.”

I returned to my homework and got my mind back to where I was. A few seconds later though, I felt the fly again, this time at my ear. I swatted and turned again, to see Meredith turning quickly around. She was sideways to me and had something concealed out of my view.

“What have you got there?” I demanded.

“Nothing.” She said innocently.

I stood up and went to her. She tried to keep me away with the hand closest to me, but I grabbed her wrist and got behind her. Her other hand went in front of her and she bent forward slightly to conceal it as best she could. I reached around her and pulled her wrist out. Clutched in her hand was a feather from a duster she kept in one of the drawers. She had run it across the back of my neck and then my ear to distract me. I let her go and gave her a warning, “One more time,” I said, “I have to finish my homework, you blow my concentration once more and I swear, you’re gonna get it.”

“Okay, I’m really sorry, truce?” She asked, holding out her hand.

“Truce,” I said, shaking her hand and returning to my homework.

I wasn’t down for a second when she crept up behind me and threw her arms around me, tickling my ribs. I immediately laughed and struggled to get free.

“What am I ‘gonna get’?” she asked, trying her best to hold me down.

I got free a few seconds later and as I rose, she took of for the family room. Rather than chase her, I went out the kitchen door and down into the garage. I grabbed a few coils of rope that were hanging from the wall and I started back up the stairs. She had come back to the kitchen and was standing at the top of the stairs when I came back up. She saw the rope and ran again, this time for her bedroom. I gave chase and caught her trying to hide in her closet.

“You’re not going to tie me up?”

“I warned you.” I told her as I pulled her out and flung her on her bed.

Grabbing one of her wrist, I looped the rope around in the rolled her on to her stomach. She began to giggle as I pulled her other wrist behind her and tied her hands behind her back. I helped her off the bed and marched her back to the family room. I dragged a kitchen chair into the family room and sat her down into it. With the rest of the rope from her hands, I wrapped her upper body to the chair. She continued to giggle and laugh as I tied off the free end to the chair. Going to one knee in front of her, I lifted her legs so that my bent leg supported them.

“You’re going to tie my feet to?” She said, still laughing.

I crossed her ankles and tied them off as well. Lowering them back to the ground, I looped the rope around the rung that ran between the chair legs. I wrapped the rest of the rope around her thighs, pinning them to the seat.

“Now,” I said, standing to admire my handiwork, “Do I get some peace and quiet, or should I gag you too?”

“I’ll be quiet I swear.”

I left her struggling in the front room. I got back to my homework for a while. I couldn’t see Meredith from where I was sitting, but if she needed me, I knew she’d call. A few minutes later, she came into view of the kitchen door. She had been able to reach the knot to the rope holding her legs to the chair and had freed her legs. Though her ankles were still tied and crossed, she had enough movement to scoot the chair closer to the kitchen. She reached top speed when she got to the tile floor, scooting her way towards me still attached to the chair. When she had reached my chair, she playfully kicked at me. I ignored her, but I think that drove her to distract me harder. She lifted her legs and poked me in the side with the toe of her shoe. I grabbed the length of rope that dangled from her ankles and lifted her crossed ankles to the arm of my chair. I looped the rope again and again until I was sure that her ankles weren’t coming free. Her feet wriggled wildly, trying to get free, but she wasn’t going anywhere. I noticed that her struggling had caused one of her shoes to pop off her heel. I easily pulled it from her foot and tossed it into the family room. A worried look crossed her face as a smile came to mine.

“You wouldn’t!” She begged, but my finger began to trace a line down the center of her stocking foot.

She did her best to stifle the laughter, but as I did it again, the laughter burst from her.

“NO!” She begged again. “Not tickling! I’ll die!”

“It was okay for you to tickle me. I’m just trying to reciprocate.” As she squirmed her other shoe fell off, it soon joined its partner in the family room. Now with both feet easily at my disposal, I lazily tickled them until she was beside herself with laughter. I stopped when I saw tears in her eyes.

“Are you going to be a good girl?” I asked her.

“I’ll be good,” she said, stammering for breath. “I’ll be good.”

I finished my homework finally in peace. As I looked towards her, I saw that she had fallen asleep. I poked her feet a few times to wake her. As I worked my way out from the chair I was sitting in, I snatched another feather from the duster. I worked it around the back of her neck and tickled her ears while I mocked her apologetic tone.

“Oh, I’m sorry I distracted you!” I mimicked her as she squirmed away from the feather.

I left her alone for a few minutes while she regained her breath.

I finally untied her a few minutes later. I was kind of surprised that she wasn’t mad, and how she almost seemed to enjoy it.

“I thought I’d be able to get myself out.” She told me. “Your really good at tying people up.”

We ended up going to a movie that night. When we got back she kicked off her shoes and asked if I would tickle her feet a little.

“Not enough to kill me, just enough to make me laugh.” She said.

I was happy to oblige. I think I started to develop a crush on Meredith, but at the time, I wasn’t sure if tying her up had anything to do with it. My dad came home a few days later, but Meredith never spoke of that particular aspect of our time together. I guess it was our little secret. Two weeks later, dad left again. Meredith and I began a string of little adventures together, her getting even and myself one-upping her. But those are other stories.

Phil
NylonLegFan@al.com

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Wow! Been a long time since I read that one from the old site. Thanks for posting it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic