PH : 26 - Crashing the Sleep-over Party (mm/fff, fff/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 26 - Crashing the Sleep-over Party (mm/fff, fff/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
26 - Crashing the Sleep-over Party
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Sunday May 7th 2000 11:53:50

Joe and I were best friends during summers. We spent all our time (nearly) with his two cousins, Sarah and Jenny. Most of the time we just did what all fourteen-year old kids do at a summerhouse with a great beach, but we did a lot of tie-up games as well. Usually we formed teams, I was most with the younger sister, Sarah, and chased and kidnapped each other. There was always a lot of tickle-torture involved as the prisoners were bound and gagged. We were all very ticklish and enjoyed the thrilling rush that came from a good tickle, weather you were on the receiving or giving end. There was always the fact that revenge was to be given, so the games never ended.

The girls had a friend named Alexandra, or Alex for short, that Joe and I found a little annoying. She talked too much, had to speak her mind about everything, and had once been a real pest tickling Joe and me as we stood tied to posts on the beach at the girls’ beach-party. We got her back at a slumber-party later, when we tricked her to agree to be tied up and then tickled the breath out of her. This had been so fun that we decided to try it again.

Alex would come over to the boat-house one evening for a sleep-over. Boys were not invited, but we thought of crashing the party. Alex would arrive at nine in the evening, and Sarah and Jenny had biked down to the nearest town to get sodas and candy. We knew they would be back in a little over an hour, so we called Alex on the phone and said she could come over early.

We hid in the boat-house upper floor where the girls would sleep and looked out on the beach. There was Alex happily walking over the still warm sand, barefoot with shoes in hand. She was actually cute with long dark hair, and deep-blue eyes, but her personality made her only likable, not material to have a crush on. She was indeed a good candidate to be kid-napped. Alex wore baggy cotton-pants that were rolled up over her calves and a short sleeveless top. Her long hair were put in three pigtails, both at the sides and on top of her head. She looked rather funny.

We heard Alex’ bare feet pad up the stairs, and when she walked in I grabbed her from behind by the elbows. I held her still as she tried to kick Joe who stepped in front of her. He grabbed her legs and we carried her to the sofa putting her down on her stomach. She screamed at us to let her go, but a balled up piece of cloth soon took care of that. I held her arms behind her back as Joe continued to gag her by tying a long piece of cloth between her teeth, pressing the ball further into her mouth. He wound it twice around her head and knotted it in front so the knot forced her mouth to open even wider. The remaining ends were then knotted again in her neck. Joe produced a long piece of cotton rope and as I held her arms behind her, he tied her wrists side by side, palms together. I sat her up and he tied another rope around her body just below her rather happy-looking breasts. He cinched the rope between her body and arms and then wrapped it around the arms by the elbows, forcing them closer, but not painfully close. All this time Alex looked at me with huge blue eyes that told me I’d be dead if she was free.

We put Alex down on her tummy on the floor and I grabbed her bare feet and pressed them up against her buttocks, ankles crossed. Joe tied her feet together and used the remaining long end of the rope to connect to her bound hands that were resting on her butt. Hog-tied, gagged and angry made Alex look really nice to be around. We sat down to await our two remaining kidnap-victims.

Kidnapping and tying Alex up had taken about half an hour in all. It would not be long before Sarah and Jenny arrived back. Joe looked out the window to see if they were about to come back, and I sat on the sofa with Alex on the floor before me. Her bare feet were really inviting as they hovered in the air before me. She had high arches and her soles and toes screamed "tickle us" to me. Slowly and very lightly I ran my fingertips down the soft skin of her foot. Alex instantly became stiff as a stick and curled her toes, producing a terrified but muffled sound through her gag. She turned her head looking at me, and as I continued to tickle both her feet she started to twist and turn, but got nowhere. I got down on my knees beside her and grabbed the toes of one foot, pressing them back. With my nails I poked Alex’ toes and tickled them until she was crazy. She screamed through her gag and tried to get away. I continued to softly stroke the outside of her feet and this drove her mad. I tickled her until tears were in her eyes from giggling and she chewed on her gag until it was wet. Then Joe called that the girls were coming.

Quickly I dragged Alex by her feet into a closet and closed the door. Jenny and Sarah were walking across the beach, barefoot as always. Jenny had her long, blonde hair collected by a sash on top of her head, and it fell down behind her in golden cascades. She wore a big sweatshirt, cut off at the sleeves and bottom together with black track-suit pants, rolled up. Sarah had her red hair in a ponytail and wore cut-off jeans and a big T-shirt. When they entered they were surprised to see us, instead of Alex, as their mother had told them she’d already arrived.

-You haven’t tied Alex up, have you? said Sarah with a smile.

A muffled scream came from the closet and Jenny opened the door and saw Alex hog-tied on the floor.

We dragged the angry Alex out of the closet and placed her in the middle of the room. She arched her back and stared up at us - her captors - and Jenny and Sarah - her supposed rescuers.

-You’ve done a good job with her, said Jenny and tugged a little on the rope connecting Alex’ bound hands with her bare feet. Jenny casually let her long fingernails take a little merry dance up and down the now very wrinkled soles of Alex’ feet.

-I think we’ll have a good time tonight, don’t you Alex? she continued.

Alex grunted behind her gag.

Joe had positioned himself right behind Sarah as she stood watching Jenny tease Alex. Suddenly he grabbed Sarah from behind, and at the same time I grabbed Jenny and wrestled her to the floor.

-Yes we’ll have a really good time, I said grinning at Jenny who was now pinned to the floor beneath me.

-Do you give up?

-OK, we give up, said Jenny. But let me remind you that we get to tie you guys up afterwards!

Jenny and Sarah didn’t struggle much as we started tying them up. They had surrendered, and that meant we were free to tie them up as we pleased. We had already figured out two new and very nasty positions for tickle-torture.

Jenny was tied standing on her knees in the big easy-chair. She faced backwards and was bent over the backrest with her hands tied behind her. Her shoulders rested on the backrest and her feet were tied with the ankles crossed. I took a very long rope and tied it around her feet, then up to her hands, giving it some slack. I then ran the rope over one of her shoulders and down the back of the chair and tied it off to the leg there. The rope went back up again, over her neck and down over the next shoulder and to the leg there. Finally it went under the chair and up to her feet. She could not move her body at all and was very annoyed about it. An old rag went into her mouth and was covered with a tightly tied bandana that cleave-gagged her nicely. Jenny was left to think about what would come as we attended to Sarah. Alex lay on the floor, chewing at her gag angrily.

We tied Sarah’s hands in front of her and then threw the rope over one of the heavy beams that went just under the ceiling. Sarah was made to step up on a small stool and we tugged the rope until her hands were up above her head and she was standing on tip-toe. The rope was fastened to a heavy wood-cabinet. Finally we tied her feet together. This position made Sarah’s T-shirt go up over her tummy, and she knew it. Her muscles were tight as we started to gently poke her belly-button and stroke her stomach with our fingers. Of course this made Sarah go totally crazy. She trashed about and tried to kick at us with her bound feet.

I knew exactly how ticklish she was in this position, as I had done this to her before. She cursed us and swore a lot, but nothing helped. Two feathers from an old Indian’s head-piece were very handy as we continued to tickle Sarah’s stomach, legs and feet. As she was on tip-toe we could even tickle her soles.

Jenny, who was facing the wall, tried to see what was going on, but had a hard time turning her head around. Soon it was her turn, and her bare feet were totally vulnerable to our tickling attack as she stood there on her knees helpless. We also poked her sides and tickled the back of her legs.

When we were done half an hour later, the girls were sweaty and their hair hung before their faces and stuck to their cheeks. Jenny’s gag was all wet from chewing hard and Sarah just hung limp from her rope, breathing heavily. We started to untie the girls and when they were free they massaged their wrists and ankles. Alex had red rope-burns on her wrists, as she had been tied up longer, but those soon faded.

We all went swimming in the lake, and then it was time for the girls to go to bed. We were invited up, because they had revenge to take, and we came along. That night was one of the longest in my life…

PH
syrinxpar@netscape.net
Sverige

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Saturday May 20th 2000 03:53:19
The Tickle Torture Get-back, Crashing the Sleep-over Party, continued

Joe and I, Sarah and Jenny, and of course the "Guest of Honour" Alex had been swimming in the lake late in the evening. The girls were having a sleep-over at the boat-house upstairs room with Alex as their guest. Joe and I had kid-napped Alex while the sisters were at the store, getting some candy and sodas.

When they arrived back they found an angry , hog-tied and gagged Alex in the closet. We got the girls too, and then followed some really fun tickle-torture, at least the girls giggled a lot behind their gags. According to our rules the girls got to tie us up afterwards.

After putting on sweat-pants and x-large T-shirts the girls went up to the main house to inform their Mother and Joe’s that we were invited to sleep-over too. They got Mrs. L. to call over to my Mom and inform her. They arrived back with extra blankets and pillows. Joe and I had put on our jeans and T-shirts, because we didn’t want to be tied up in only the shorts we used to sleep in.

Sarah brushed sand from her bare feet before coming up to the room. She had her still wet hair hanging in strands before her face, and put it all in a loose pony-tail. Alex had gray sweat-pants with the legs rolled up and her dark hair combed back from her forehead. Jenny, the most conscious about her appearance, carefully toweled her hair with a big towel before combing it and putting it in two long loosely done braids. We helped getting three camping-beds unfolded and two mattresses on the floor for us. We were real gentlemen. When we were done Sarah announced:

-Boys, it’s your time to be tied up!

We had agreed to this, and I was very curious about what the girls had in mind. They couldn’t come up with anything worse than we had done to them, could they? Well, yes they could.

Alex stated that she wanted to tie me up, as I had been the one tickling her the most. Joe got the attention from both his cousins.

Alex ordered me to remove my shirt. Reluctantly I obliged her. She told me to sit down on the sofa and put my hands together before me. This made me puzzled. It was a much easier tie-up to escape from. Was I wrong? Yes!

Using a long piece of rope she tied my hands together side by side and cinched the rope between my wrists, leaving a long part of the rope hanging. Then she did the same to my bare feet and my legs just above the knees. She gently pushed me down on my back, and placed my feet on the arm-rest of the sofa. Using more rope she securely tied my ankles to the arm-rest. Then she said:

-Gag-time for you!

She got two pieces of cloth that once had been kitchen-towels. She laid one out in her lap and started winding the other around the middle of the first one, creating a gag with a rather big cloth-ball in the centre.

-Open wide, she said, and pushed the ball of cloth into my mouth and then took the ends and tied them in my neck.. Alex had tied the gag so tight that it forced the corners of my mouth back in an involuntary grin. The cloth-ball was so large that it forced me to keep my mouth open, and still it filled my mouth completely.

- Gmbl!

Alex proceeded to bring my hands over my head and tie the rope to the other arm-rest. She tugged on the rope until I was fully stretched out. I felt like a heathen torture-subject of the Spanish Inquisition. Then came the final touch. She took a piece of thin string and tied my big-toes together. With one hand she gently pushed my toes back as far as they would go and tied the end of the string to the rope binding my knees.

-Oh God, I thought, this is going to be tough!

I turned my head and saw Joe tied in the big easy-chair. He too was shirt-less and sat in the chair with his hands above and behind his head, tied to the back of the chair. His feet rested on a foot-stool and were tied much like mine, complete with toe-tie. He was gagged with a big strip of cloth between his teeth.

The three girls stood back and admired their work. Then they went and got their tools for the evening. Feathers that had once been in a kid’s Indian head-piece, but were now going to be used for our entertainment.

I looked at Alex’ determined face as she approached me where I lay helpless on the sofa. She had a mischievous grin on her face and her eyes sparkled with happiness over what she was about to do. She sat down beside me on her knees and her fingers slowly hovered above the skin of my stomach. Very gently she started to draw her nails up and down my sides and the area just above the waist of my jeans. I bit hard into the cloth filling my mouth and tried to think of something other than the tickling sensation. I tried to breathe slowly and controlled, but succeeded only for a couple of minutes.

When Alex first joined our tie-up games she was a novice in the art of tickling a tied prisoner, but she had soon learned the ropes, so to speak. As she was incredibly ticklish herself, she soon knew where the best points of attack were. Alex poked my bellybutton with her index-finger and at the same time tickled my underarm and I went crazy, unable to keep calm. This was what she had waited for, me losing control, and now she went in on an overall attack. She tickled my ribs, stomach and arms violently for what seemed like an eternity, but probably only was five minutes. Then she let me rest for a while and continued again.

I was sweaty and breathed hard through my nose, giggling and laughing behind my gag, and Alex enjoyed it. In the easy-chair, Joe didn’t do better than I did. I could hear him screaming through his gag as Sarah and Jenny did a double-assault on both his bare feet and his underarms.

Humming a happy tune Alex moved down to my feet, helplessly bound and totally vulnerable. Using one of the feathers she started to tickle my toes and I started laughing again. There was no way to avoid her tickling and I trashed about as much as the ropes would let me. She raked her nails down my soles one minute, and poked between the toes the other. Then she draw the feather along the outer sides of my feet or softly tickled my toes again.

I don’t know for how long they played with us, later they said it was only for half an hour, but I was lost, laughing, giggling and nearly wetting my pants. Finally they stopped and took off our gags. We were given water to drink and then they untied us. Only to re-tie our hands behind our backs and hog-tie us. We were gagged again and left on the floor. They told us we would be tied up through the night, but after another half hour they released us again.

I slept like a log that night and the next day my muscles hurt like I had run a marathon. Sleep-overs could sure be adventurous when you were around the likes of Alex, Sarah and Jenny.

PH
syrinxpar@netscape.net
Sverige
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic