Billy : 01 - Babysitting (f+m/f+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Billy : 01 - Babysitting (f+m/f+)

Post by Canuck100 »

Billy's stories
01 - Babysitting
Story index at the bottom

By Billy

Wednesday May 3rd 2000 02:18:18

Babysitting

When writing this story I really didn't have much to do with it (well a little). I was present and saw the whole thing but i was studying and didn't want to get involved. I have two stories this one from when I was a senior in high school and one from junior high.

I have a cousin who is a little more than one year younger than me. Her name is Amy. She is kind of tall though not very big and with shoulder length blonde hair. I was staying with my uncle and aunt and they said I should go with her on a babysitting job. We went to this house and she was supposed to babysit three girls (12,10,& 9). These girls were to young for me and I had no attraction to them but they were really cute. The 12 year old had dark brown hair and was named Shannon (This was only 3 months ago so the names are easy). The 10 year old had sandy brown hair and was named Samantha. The 9 year old had kind of chubby thighs and was starting to lose her blonde which all the girls had had at one point. I was studying for a final but Amy (goes to a different school than me) was on spring break; spring break was still a week away for me!

These girls had done some tie-up games. The oldest one told us how she and the 10 tied up the 9 and how the 10 and the 9 had tied up her. They said the 10 year old always weaseled out of it. Amy said, "Well, that can change"! (The 10 year old was not present).

The other two grinned and went up stairs. They came back down with a droopy blue duffel bag it wasn't packed but it had rope and duct tape. Amy called Samantha domnstairs. She came down dressed in overalls. Jackie (9) went and got a chair.

"What?" asked Samantha.

Shannon (12) grabbed her from behind. She was shocked. They didn't stuff anything in her mouth but wrapped the role of duct tape around her head six or seven times until the baby fat on her cheeks swelled arond the gag. (Excuse me I'm trying to study). They tied her arms together behind the rungs of the chair. They proceeded to tie her waist to the board of the chair. (This was all done with a cotton rope. They then took tape and attached her shoulders the chair. Then with rope they tied her ankles together and connected them to the bottom of the chair. They took the tape and wrapped it twice around her knees and 3 times around her thighs. If you want to know all the girls are wearing jean shorts and white or gray T- Shirts. They then picked her up and put her in the bathroom. (I am not a real lover of bondage so I took a coke and walked over to talk to their awesome neighbor. He's in my class and his name is Dan.)

Ten minutes later I came back and Jackie (9) is mummified toe to shoulders in duct tape they sat her in a chair and secured her with two strands of white cotton rope. She was telling them to stop but Amy took off her bandana and shoved it in Jackie's mouth they then wrapped duct tape around her head 3 times and put her in the den. One sec... Shannon (12) preceeded to take pictures of her sisters.

It was only 4:30 so Shannon went up got on a bikini and was going out to the swimming pool when Amy asked "Could you show me how to tie someone up?" What the hell!!!!!!!? I knew my cousin was a pro but Shannon said "sure". She tied Amy's wrists in front of her and then let her go. Amy then said let me try it. Shannon hesitated but then said "OK". Amy took the white cotton rope and tied her hands. Then unexpectedly she kicked Shannon's legs out from underneath her and she fell on the couch. She tied her ankles together. Just to show you how much of a pro my cousin is she took the rope tied it to the rope binding Shannon's wrists and brought it between her legs and tied the excess rope around her body several times. She then took duct tape and wrapped it around her knees and thighs so it clamped her hands between her legs at about her crotch. She then took a long strip of tape that went from ear to ear and smoothed it over her mouth. The girl was stunned.

Amy moved her to the closet but stopped. She then teared off the gag.

"Tell ya what, if you tell me where you put those pictures I'll let you go".

"They're in my desk" Shannon replied.

"Great".

Amy went to the duffel bag and took out 4 bandannas.

"You said you'd free me said Shannon."

"I never said when," was Amy's reply.

She shoved two large bandannas in Shannon's mouth and cleave gagged her with another. She then took the fourth scarf-like one and put it over her mouth from under her chin to the base of her nose.

MMMMMmmmmpppppphhhhh!!!! Shannon started put Amy put her finger to the gag and said "No none of that".

Shannon's bikini was wedged up and was creviced in her ass like a G-String.

"Thanks for telling me about that great gag" she said. She then placed Shannon in the closet. "Looks like it's gonna be a pretty easy night aye billy-boy," she said to me.

She went to go talk on the phone. I was shell-shocked. I went into the den where Jackie (9) had slipped out of the ropes that held her to the chair. I unwound her upper body and went back to studying. She immediately unwound her lower body and went into the bathroom to free her Samantha (10). They emerged and went into the kitchen. I heard Amy yelp. She ran out and I stuck my leg out and tripped her. She fell onto the love seat and the girls caught her. She squirmed as they tried to tie her hands so they gave up and used tape. They got her hands taped but she was kicking so Jackie sat on her legs. (Amy is crafty but pretty weak.) They taped her ankles, knees, and thighs and then pinned her arms to her side. They used the same secret gag Amy used on Shannon. I followed them as they took her and dumped her in the bath tub. I then told them their sister was in the closet. You should have seen the grins on their faces. They took her and cut the rope connecting her hands under her legs. They then carried her to her bedroom. They took her pillow case and fixed her gag. They tied her with rope to the bed wrapping rope under the bad she tried to yell but I could hardly hear it. SSSSSShhhhhh!! Samantha said putting her finger to the gag just as Amy had. They put the covers over her and left.

Billy