E.Kwong : 01 - My First Bondage Boyfriend (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

E.Kwong : 01 - My First Bondage Boyfriend (f/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

E.Kwong's stories
01 - My First Bondage Boyfriend
Story index at the bottom

By E.Kwong

Tuesday May 2nd 2000 01:59:22

I was 16 almost 17.I was taking kung fu at the time.One of the instructors who taught the jr.class was a 19 year old guy named Mark.I always liked him a litle and I was pretty sure he liked me.One day Mark sugested to some of the older kids in the class that we take a seminar from an akijutsu master who was coming to town since we practiced many of the same skills and he was realy advanced.Anyway at the seminar the teacher began talking about hojojutsu the samari art of binding.He demonstrated a few ties then said he'de teach us a couple.He told people to pair up and I wasn't sure about this but when Mark asked me if I needed a partner I said yes.

"What do you want to do first?" he asked.

"I don't care."I said and he sat down in front of me.The teacher taught us one of the ties and his assistants came around to help. I soon had Mark tied very tightly on the floor in front of me.We took turns practicing this for awhile then learned another one.At the end of the seminar we bought the guys video so we could try to learn a few more.

A week later on a Friday some students asked they could practice what they learned at the seminar.Pretty soon the whole class was practicing tying each other up.When class was over I was in the school alone with Mark.This was normal cause he usualy drove me home on Friday since there was no adult classes on that night.I had changed back into my street clothes and was wearing a short denim skirt and a sort of tight t-shirt.

"Aw you already changed.I was hoping to practice one more time."Mark said

"You still can if you want."I told him

When he had me tied up he sat back and asked me to try and get loose.I rolled around abit but it was no use and these were martial art ties.If you struggled to much the rope around your neck tightened and it was like a choke hold.

"It's no use I can't get loose."I told him.

"Good."He said"Then you can't stop me from doing this."He said as he began to tickle me.

I squirmed heplessly at his finger tips for about 10 minutes.I was laughing loudly and screming for him to let me go.

"Your going to have to keep it down.I don't want to have to gag you."He told me.

"WHAT!!"I screamed"Let me go!"

"Not just yet." he said.

He took off hs sash from his uniform and gagged me.He wrapped it twice around my head between my teeth and knotted it.There was still so much left over that he pulled up my legs and crossed my ankles.He tied them with the other end of the sash.

"Lets hear you make some noise now."He said as he started tickling me again.I laughed and screamed into the gag and it was a litle bit quieter but was still kind of loud.We were on the second floor of a now empty building so it realy didn't matter.I think he just wanted to gag me.He went about tickling me and teasing me and sometimes just sitting back and watching me struggle for a litle over an hour.He took my gag off and we were just staring at each other for about 5 minutes.

"What would would you do if I kissed you right now?"He asked me.

"I don't know."I answered suddenly feeling very nervous and self concious."I guess there isn't much I could do."

He leaned over me and kissed me and we just stared at each other for anothr moment.He leaned over and kissed me again and this time I kissed him back.Afer another short pause we started making out.

Not counting the seminar the week before I was only tied up once before by a friend as sort of a prank.The bondage was kind of fun but something that happened later pretty much ruined it {Go to my home page if you want to know what I mean.} but this time it was totaly different.Being tied up by a guy I liked gave me a kind of rush that nothing else has ever matched.We continued making out for at least a half hour until the phone rang.Mark got up to answer it.I heard him say yeah she's right hear and then he brought the phone over to me.It was my mother wanting to know why I was so late. She had that perfect mom timing.I told her that I was practicing what I learned at the seminar so I wouldn't have wasted her money and that I would be home soon.Mark hung up the phone then came back.

"I think I have to go now."I told him.

He smiled down at me and said."soon."

We made out again for awhile and I almost lost track of time.

"I realy have to go now!"I told him very firmly ths time.

"O.K.But since you can't go any where until I'm ready to take you."He pulled his sash that was still tied to my feet up and regagged me.He took my long black hair out of the pony tail it was in and fluffed it around my face.He gave me a quick tickle to get me wiggling again then we went to change.When he was ready to go he came over and tickled me for another minute.

"You look so good.I can't let you go unless you promise we can do this again some time."He said.

I shook my head yes to that and was untied. It was a fun experience and just the first of many.

Bye

E.Kwong
http://books.dreambook.com/meanpranks/haha.html
USA