max cuff : 04 - The Adventures of Wanda Woman. Zzzapp! (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

max cuff : 04 - The Adventures of Wanda Woman. Zzzapp! (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

max cuff's stories
04 - The Adventures of Wanda Woman. Zzzapp!
Story index at the bottom

By max cuff

Tuesday May 2nd 2000 04:56:13

I had spent part of the day taking down the old clothesline that ran between two posts in my parents' back yard. It was summer break so I had a pair of my black swim trunks on. These swim trunks were my favorites. Thats 'cuz they had two large yellow strips running down each side. After stringing three of the four lines across the two poles, I thought I'd play a little. I made it look like I was tying the rope to the pole, but I also tied my wrist there. I imagined I was tied to the power pole frantically trying to get free…

As I enjoyed my impromptu bondage, I saw Wanda walk over into my yard. She was bare foot, with a white cotton 'T' on, it just barely covered her. I panicked for a minute as I quickly undid my wrists.

"What'cha doin'? Wanda asked.

"Putting up the clothes line, so that I can hang the wash to dry." Wanda stood next to one of the posts with her hands wrapped around it.

"Oh." She said.

After a few seconds of silence, I asked her what she was doing on such a hot summer day.

"I just finished watching some TV." She said absently.

"I thought you wanted a swim." I said to her.

I could see the spaghetti straps of her swimsuit snake around her slender neck. Wanda and I had been friends for a while. We were still to young to do anything with our friendship, yet old enough to see each other.

"What were you watching?" I asked as I was threading the last rope through the eyebolt on the post.

"Wonder Woman."

I almost dropped the rope. Seeing an opportunity, "Umm, oh yeah? You like that show?"

"It's my favorite."

I noticed that she moved her hands tighter around the pole while she pressed her body closer to it. Well, while this conversation went back and forth, then I summoned my strength.

"You watched without telling me it was on? Diana."

She looked right through me with that.

"I'll never tell you the secret to Wonder Woman!" Wanda said.

I scooped up some extra rope and wound it around her waist.

"Yes Ms. Prince, you'll tell me what I need to know!"

I tied it behind her. Before 'Diana' could saw any more, I grabbed another smaller piece and expertly looped the rope around her wrists. I was still standing behind her as Diana continued to struggle. The first knot I tied around her waist quickly worked loose.

"You're not a very good villain." 'Diana' said.

"Oh yeah?" I said as I grabbed the rope and re- chinched around her waist again.

I stepped back around in front. She struggled vigorously. I noticed that the rope around her waist had pulled her T shirt up a little showing even more of her shapely hips. She bent her body forward, then looked up at me.

"This isn't very tight Mr. Uhh, what do I call you?"

Gee, I hadn't thought of that.(!)

"Umm, call me Snidely Lightning!"

"That’s Snidely Whiplash." Wanda corrected.

"Umm, he's my brother! Anyway, Ms. Prince, you better tell me what I want to know, other wise Your going to be struck by lightning!" (It sounded good to me!)

"And how are you going to do that Mr. Snidely?" 'Diana' said as she continued to struggle.

Grabbing more rope I tied her ankles to the pole, then her knees, then I looped more of the rope around her torso (then I asked if it was okay, she said yes,) to criss- cross the rope between her breasts and around her shoulder blades. Tying it all of, Wanda was now bound to the clothesline.

"These wires around your body will electrocute r you as soon as the thunderstorm comes!"

Diana just giggled.

"An I.A.D.C. Agent would not giggle when faced with the evil Snidely!" I said with as much flourish as a young boy could. "I'm going to finish this connection," I said while I tied the last rope into place on the opposite pole, "then when the storm comes… Zaapp! You'll be a fried secret Agent."

'Diana' kept struggling and giggling as she did. Her twists had scrunched up her T shirt in a way that the white cotton was now pulled up to her waist showing the blue of her one piece swimsuit bottom. Where the ropes went around her chest, I could see that the top was red. I smiled inwardly 'cuz I knew then that she wanted to play this game.

"As the storm gathers, your doom is soon!" I said.

I started to put the clothes on the line as Diana struggled…

"Aren’t the Villains supposed to leave the heroine alone so she can get free?"

"Well, yeah," I said, but I didn't want to miss this! Thinking quickly, "There is a door here." I closed an imaginary door. "Struggle all you want Ms. Prince!"

I continued putting clothes on the line. Well, as this went on, she was looking cute, so I slowed my chore of putting the wet clothes on the line. But alas, as with all villains, I could see that my damsel was working her way free. I started to move over to her…

"No!" She said. "The bad guy never comes back."

I took another step as Diana told me what I wanted to hear…

"How is Wonder Woman supposed to show up if you kill off Diana Prince?"

I couldn't argue with that logic! So I finished hanging up the laundry, then walked over to a club house that I had in my back yard, and watched… After a while, 'Diana' got free. She then walked out of the 'room' then twirled and pulled her T-shirt off. I was in boy heaven! Her suit was in deed blue on the bottom, and red on top. The bottom wasn't cut really high, but I have a fond memory. The top wasn't V-cut, it sorta went straight across. Then the straps came out by her shoulders and tied in the back. She looked great… She bent down, grabbed some of the rope, and tied it around her waist.

"It's my belt silly," She said. She then strided over to me, "You're under arrest Snidely Lighting!"

"Who are you?" I said in mock!

She put her hands confidently on her hips and said "I'm Wanda Woman!"

End. More to come if you like! Max.

Max Cuff
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

The adventures of Wanda Woman in Zapped! Part 2.

Saturday May 6th 2000 08:59:35

The club house I had in my back yard was really cool. It had a bottom floor to it, the front part was 'inside' as the back was opened with a small open area. There was a catwalk that ran over the top part creating an open second floor. The catwalk was bout three feet wide. There was a ladder cut into the walls of the wooden walls so that you could climb up to the second part. The front half of the clubhouse had a roof over it, although it was open in the front, and wall that went halfway across sorta enclosed the back.

"You're not getting me Amazon!" I shouted as I ducked into the bottom of the clubhouse, guess who followed?

I ran into the bottom, and heard 'Wanda' step onto the wooden floor. I quickly scaled the ladder, and went into the front.

"You can't hide from me Snidely!" Wanda said.

I looked around at the empty front part of the clubhouse, I hadn't thought this part out. So I decided to hide in the corner. I could hear Wanda climb the ladder, she walked across the catwalk, rounded the corner and said.

"I got you now!" She lunged at me, I dodged.

Then using my index finger, with my thumb as the hammer, I curled my fingers into a 'fist' making a 'gun' out of my hand, "Stay back Wanda Woman!" I gestured with my makeshift 'gun'. "Or you'll get it!"

"Ha!" Wanda Woman scoffed as she confidently put her hands on her hips drawing herself up. "My bracelets are faster than your bullets!"

"But your not wearing your bracelets." I pointed out,

"Oh yeah!" Wanda Woman said. "This is a stun gun!" I proceeded to make my best 'buzzing' sound as I 'stunned her.

"Ohhh!" Wanda Woman said as she fell to the floor of the clubhouse.

I rolled her over on her stomach and took off her 'magic belt' which was a piece of rope tied around her waist. (See above post.)

"You won't be needing your magic belt!" I proceeded to tie her wrists tightly together. Then I rolled her over and leaned her against the wall of the clubhouse in a sitting position.

"I feel so weak." Wanda said.

"Without your magic belt your are helpless!" (Insert evil laugh here.)

"What are you going to do with me?" Wanda Woman asked next.

"You'll see soon enough!" I jumped off the clubhouse and got more rope.

When I came back, Wanda Woman was almost free! I quickly tied another piece of rope around her wrists, then I took the excess and wound it around her torso, criss-crossing over her chest, then looped the rope several times around her shoulders pinning her slender arms to her sides.

"This is tighter than before!" Wanda said.

As she renewed her efforts to get free. I moved her over to the lip of the 'porch' of the clubhouse. I tied her ankles, then swung her legs so that they were dangling off the edge.

"Don't go anywhere!" Wanda just giggled.

I hopped down onto the grass, then looked around my back yard for a diabolical death trap that I could use. Seeing the sprinkler head attached to the garden hose, I got an idea…

"Now what are you doing?" Wanda Woman asked. I had taken more rope and tied it around the loops of rope around her torso. Then I took the ends and ran it between the gaps in the wood planking that made the floor of the clubhouse.

"How's that Wanda Woman?" I sneered at her. Wanda (In addition to struggling with the ropes,) Now couldn't move! She was tied to the spot. Unable to fall off the edge, or get up. She could pivot from side to side, lean back and forth. She could pull her legs up, although her ankles were still tied.

"I'm stuck her, now what do you have planed Snidely lighting?" Wanda Woman asked. I jumped back down onto the grass and got the garden hose and a convent picnic table. The sprinkler head had several small rubber hoses on it that made the water shoot in all sorts of directions. I placed the sprinkler head on top of the picnic table that I had drug over in front of her.

"My plan is simple Amazon!" I twisted my imaginary mustache, as she twisted in her real rope. You are on an electric plate! Every time you get hit with water, you will get a real 'charge' out of it! Eventually you'll be electrocuted!" Wanda giggled with delight as she renewed her efforts to get free! I turned on the water!

The sprinkler shot water everywhere! Wanda Woman tugged at the ropes holding her as she tried to get free as well dodge the spray of water. Her body pivoted this way in that in an excited frenzy of water, and red and blue lycra of her swimsuit! She was getting some water on her, but she had great fun trying to not be hit. I was having a riot watching her! I decided to move over to a wood shed so that I was not right in front of her. She was 'sorta' all-alone, perched on the edge of a wooden clubhouse wearing a Wonder Woman swimsuit, bound and squirming trying to stay dry.

As I watched her, I didn't notice it at first. Then I did see a little bit of rope fly off behind her as she dodged bolts of water from the sprinkler.

"Oh no she's getting free!" I said, but in my haste, I tripped over some stuff near the shed further delaying me. Getting up as quickly as I could, I looked over and could see Wanda getting the ropes off her torso. I stopped to watch. I mean 'she has to escape, right?

After a short while she got the rope holding her down loose, then tried to stand. I think she forgot about her ankles! A blast of water got her good right in the stomach! She giggled as she pulled her feet up so that she could untie those as well. She then stood, jumped the short distance to the sprinkler head, and in true Superheroine fashion, she tied a quick knot in the hose, shutting off the water!

"Good has triumphed again Snidely Lighting!" Wanda Woman then put her hands on her hips a struck her pose! The two of us laughed as I shut off the water!

Thanks Max
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic