PH : 25 - Just Another Day in the Woods (mf/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

PH : 25 - Just Another Day in the Woods (mf/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

PH's stories
25 - Just Another Day in the Woods
Story index at the bottom

By PH

Sunday April 30th 2000 11:34:35

I looked from side to side of the little clearing in the woods. All around me were big trees and thick shrubs. The little abandoned hunting-cabin we used as head-quarters was deserted and empty. The sound of the forest was my only companion. There was not much for me to do but look around, listen for the sounds of someone coming to the clearing, and try not to notice the different itches that made me uncomfortable.

I could not move much, just turn my head around, flex my fingers or wiggle my toes. I was at that moment as helpless as any prisoner could be, because I was tied to a tree. It was a fairly thick pine, and I stood with my hands tied behind the trunk of the tree. The bark of the trunk pressed into my back in an uncomfortable way, as I was only dressed in a pair of jeans. My captors had used a thick hemp-rope to tie my hands, three loops around each wrist and then connected the wrists in a criss-cross fashion and cinched it off. No way of getting out of that! My arms and upper body were encircled with loop after loop of the same rope, neatly knotted off every fifth loop.

More rope was tied around my legs and my bare feet were tightly tied and fastened to the trunk. They had even used a string to tie my big-toes together. I had a big rag stuffed in my mouth and was cleave-gagged with a strip of cloth. Judging by the movement of the sun, I had spent the last whole hour this way.

We were playing a kidnap-game we called "War of the Roses", where two of us were the chased ones, and the two others the hunters. Sarah and I were the chased ones, and we had a treasure that we had hidden in the forest. The idea of the game was that Joe and Jenny would catch us and "force" us to tell where the treasure was hidden.

Now I heard some sounds. It was either Sarah coming to rescue me, or Jenny and Joe bringing Sarah to the camp as prisoner. Unfortunately for me, it was the second. Joe and Jenny came along the narrow path, tugging on a rope tied around Sarah's waist. She was a cute girl of fourteen, with reddish-brown hair, as usual in braids. She had a freckled button-nose and wore Levi's jeans and a short tank-top. She was barefoot as I was. Sarah's hands were tied behind her and she was blindfolded. It's easy to understand that walking barefoot with your hands tied and blindfolded at the same time wasn't easy. Sarah was always barefoot, so her soles were hard and she could manage it well, but every now and then she stepped on a sharp twig or pine-needle, and cursed her captors in an angry voice.

As Jenny and Joe entered the clearing with their prisoner I closely watched their every move. They stopped Sarah just by another pine-tree, about five feet from where I was tied. Her blindfold was taken off, and her hands untied. As she saw me tied to the tree, she sighed and understood that we were totally at the mercy of our captors. Jenny tied Sarah's hands behind the trunk, and Sarah loudly complained that her sister made the rope too tight. Jenny just laughed at this remark. After a short while Sarah was neatly encircled with thick, harsh ropes that made her unable to move. When Jenny finally produced a thin string and started to tie Sarah's big-toes together, the younger sister giggled helplessly. Sarah was extremely ticklish and Jenny knew this. Joe had completed a gag out of two strips of cloth and happily showed one of them into Sarah's mouth, tying the other between her lips.

Jenny walked over to me with a mischievous smile on her pretty face. Sarah's older sister by one year was more a classic beauty than cute with long, fair hair, today in a loose pony-tail. Barefoot and dressed in black sweatpants and a T-shirt she was as lovely as ever. The problem was that today she was my enemy and under the rules of our game, her mission was to force me to give her the information she wanted. Jenny had long fingernails and gently she draw them over the skin of my stomach, just above the waistline of my jeans. This tickled as hell, and I let out a grunt through my gag. Jenny liked the reaction and continued stroking and scratching my skin, ever so lightly. She poked me in my bellybutton and tickled me just under my arms. This was sheer torture, but she wouldn't get any information as long as I was gagged.

Joe came up to me and started to undo the ropes that tied me to the tree. Jenny took off the gag and used the cloth-strip to blindfold me with. Joe had carried a thick wooden plank out from the cabin and placed it between two logs. I was tied on my back to the plank and neatly secured. Now they started to ask questions. As I refused to answer they tickled my feet until I nearly cried. Jenny raked her fingernails up and down my soles and Joe tickled my stomach. When I couldn't stand it anymore I told them where my part of the treasure was. Just to be extra mean they tickled me some more and then undid the ropes. I had my hands tied behind me again and my feet tied together and sat on the ground, looking at them doing the same to Sarah. Sarah screamed, giggled and laughed hysterically as Jenny tickled her little sister's bare feet. She had tied Sarah's toes together and forced them back using a rope attached to the rope binding Sarah's knees. This made Sarah's feet totally vulnerable to Jenny's fingernails as they poked and tickled under Sarah's toes. Of course Sarah told her secret as well.

We were left on the floor of the cabin, both hog-tied and gagged, as Joe and Jenny went to retrieve the treasure. We had our hands tightly bound and our feet were tied with the ankles crossed. Sarah was much more flexible than me, and her heels were just a few inches from her fingers, but her arms wer secured by a rope around her waist, and she couldn't reach the knots. My hog-tie rope was looser, but made me helpless anyway. After about an hour they returned and released us, but first they tickled us some more for fun. Just another day in the woods!

PH
Sverige