Seth : 02 - Tracy's Next Surprise (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Seth : 02 - Tracy's Next Surprise (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Seth's stories
02 - Tracy's Next Surprise
Story index at the bottom

By Seth

Friday April 28th 2000 07:49:23

Well, since I promised to write more about me and Tracy that summer, and since there was already a request on the page, here is another story that happened about a week later that same summer. As you remember, I had told you in my last post about how Tracy and I had some fun with a pair of handcuffs, and that she had asked to borrow them. This story is what happened next.

It was a Monday morning, about 10 AM, and I had not even crawled out of bed yet. My parents had already left for work, and I had no motivation for not sleeping in. The phone rang, and I picked up the cordless phone beside my bed. It was Tracy, and she sounded a little excited, but it seemed as if she was trying not to show it. She asked if I could come over, and I told her that I needed to shower and get dressed. She told me to hurry up, and I asked her what the rush was.

"I just don't want to be stuck here", she said. I assumed that this just meant that she was bored and wanted to go do something.

It was about 45 minutes later that I left on my bike for her house, which was about a mile away. When I got there, there was a note telling me to come right in and go upstairs. I went upstairs to find another note on her door, "Get ready for a surprise".

I had no idea where this was going, and opened the door to find out. What I saw when I entered the room was a big surprise all right! Tracy was handcuffed to her headboard, and was wearing only bra and panties. I asked her what was going on, and she told me that she had gotten bored with selfbondage, and had wanted to try something more exciting. I asked her what she meant, and she told me that she had put the keys on her dresser, called me, and then put on the cuffs, thus leaving her no means to escape by herself. This was all a little shocking, because I had never even known that she thought about bondage until about a week earlier when we had our little experience. So anyway, I asked her if she wanted to be let go.

"Why would I call you over here just to let me go? I could have just frozen the key in ice if that's all I wanted, she said".

"Well, what should I do then", I asked.

"You have a girl tied to a bed in her underwear and have to ask what to do?", she said.

Because she seemed a little bit more adventurous than last time, I got creative. I took a pillowcase off of one of the pillows on her floor, and rolled it up, using it to blindfold her.

"No gag?" she asked.

"You won't need one, we're here alone all day, and your not going anywhere", I replied.

She was wearing next to nothing, and I started to look around the room to find things to tease her with. I looked over at her dresser, where the keys were, and saw a burning candle next to them. Just to tease her more, I said to her "This is going to be cold, so brace yourself". I then took the candle and poured hot wax on her belly. She screamed, and I asked if it hurt. She said that it didn't hurt as much as it felt good. I peeled the wax off, and did the same a little further down on her belly. She didn't scream this time, but pulled against the cuffs and kicked her legs a little.

"We're not going to have to tie up those pretty legs, now are we?" I said.

I took a piece of rope, which she had conveniently placed alongside her bed, and used it to tie both her ankles together, and tether them to her bed. She struggled a little, but you could still see the smile on her face. It was at this point when I had a brilliant idea, make her think that I left the house, and had left for her parents to find. I since she was blindfolded, I took the wallclock and set it about two and a half hours ahead, which was about 1:30. My plan was to stay and tease her and have "fun" with her, take off her blindfold, and then leave when the clock said 5:00, which would really make it 2:30. Her parents didn't usually get home until 5:30, so I could leave for an hour, come back at 3:30, and she would think that it was her parents coming home, even though they were about two hours away from being back! It was perfect! I figured that if I kept her blindfolded, she would have no real since of time, and wouldn't notice the clock changing. So now everything was set up, and I just had to keep her busy for about three and a half hours (not a bad job, wink wink!).

I started to tickle up and down her body, making her laugh and scream. It got so loud after a while that I was afraid the neighbors would hear! I knew that I was pushing her limits, and decided to give her a break. I asked her if she was hungry, and she said yes. I went down stairs, and got some strawberries. I took a bowl of them back upstairs. I took a berry, and held it between my teeth, and brought it up to her mouth. She carefully ate it, not knowing what was going on until I kissed her. I didn't know how she would take this, but she seemed to enjoy it a lot.

This continued for awhile, and then we went back to some tickling. The time passes quickly, and it was now 2:30, making the clock read 5:00.

"Oh no!" I said. "Your parents will be home soon, it's 5:00!" I said, trying to be convincing.

"Boy, that time went quick. I guess that you better let me go, unless you want us to get caught like this" she said jokingly.

"You know, that's not a bad idea, except not both of us are going to be caught", I said.

She asked what I meant by that, and I didn't answer. The set-ahead clock was right in front of her when I took off her blindfold. Just to make it seem more convincing (although it was a little bit fun too), I kissed her on the lips, and then said goodbye. She started screaming, and I replied,

"Don't worry, your parents will let you out when they get home, it shouldn't be long."

I walked out of the house, and made sure that I left the door unlocked, so that I could come back in an hour. I went home, got a soda, watched a little TV, and came back. When I walked in, I didn't hear anything for a second. When I closed the door behind me, I heard Tracy yell "mom, dad, is that you?" I didn't answer and went upstairs.

"Seth, what are you doing, my parents will be home any second! Let me out!" Tracy pleaded.

I couldn't keep it up any longer and started laughing. I explained what I had done, and she first got upset, but then just started laughing.

"Well, can you let me out now, before it's really time for my parents to get home?" she asked.

"Sure", I said, "But only if I can help you get dressed."

"Fine with me", she replied.

So I uncuffed her, and untied her feet. I helped her put on her shorts, caressing her legs as I did so. Then she slipped on her T-shirt. I asked for my handcuffs back, and she said "I'll give them to you if you want, but I thought that we could do this again sometime soon."

"Sure", I said.

After all, how could I refuse that offer? As I left, she said, "I'll be sure to get some more strawberries." When she said that, I knew that she had enjoyed it as much as I had.

So anyway, I hope that you enjoyed my story. I'll write more about our adventures later if you guys want me too.