Seth : 01 - Handcuffing Tracey (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Seth : 01 - Handcuffing Tracey (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Seth's stories
01 - Handcuffing Tracey
Story index at the bottom

By Seth

Wednesday April 26th 2000 06:38:05

I just found this site about a month ago, and it's great! I thought that I would contribute a story that happened to me about four years ago, when I was 15. I had been friends with this girl, who we'll call Tracy, for about 6 months. (Just for your info, she was about 5'8", and about 110lbs and blonde. Great figure!) It was the middle of the summer, in late July, when she had decided to stop by while I was going through some old stuff in my room. There were boxes everywhere, and I didn't really have time to clean up before she came over. When she arrived, she asked if she could go through some of the stuff to see if there was anything interesting. While looking, she found an old pair of police issue handcuffs that I had bought at a yard sale and forgotten about. She immediately decided to try them on, and I must admit that she looked great in them!

The problem was that when she went to free herself, there was no key in the box! She immediately became panicked. After about a half-hour, we found the key in another cardboard box. After I released her, she admitted that the feeling of being that helpless was exciting to her. She asked why I owned handcuffs, and I admitted that I had always fantasized about handcuffing a girl.

What she said next almost made my jaw hit the floor.

"Well, here's your chance", she said as she handed me the cuffs and spread herself out on my bed.

Just to see her lying on my bed in jean shorts and a tank top was amazing, but she was asking me to handcuff her! I immediately snapped the cuffs on one wrist, around the bedpost, and onto her other wrist. She half-heartedly struggled, but to no avail. I then double- locked the cuffs to avoid over tightening.

When I asked her what she wanted me to do, she said "it's not up to me, I'm a prisoner." I knew that meant that I could do anything that I wanted to her, so I immediately took a clean sock and gagged her with it, wrapping another longer sock around it to keep it in place.

After she was well gagged, I tied her ankles to the bedposts with some rope I had earlier found in my closet, thus making her totally helpless. Next, I started tickling her feet, and worked all the way up to her bellybutton, which was exposed by her short tank top. Tracy did her best to pull against her bonds, but had not hope of escaping. I didn't want to cross the line, so I asked if she was OK. She gave me a slight nod, trying to stay in "character", so I continued.

After about ten more minutes of tickling, I took the gag off and asked if she had enough for one day. She said yes, so I untied her legs, "accidentally" tickling her a little more while I was doing so. Next I gave her the key, and watched her fumble with the key a little before finally freeing herself. She told me that the tickling was a little intense, but she had enjoyed the experience. She asked to borrow the cuffs, and I agreed. I assumed that she was intending to practice a little self-bondage, but I wasn't sure at the time. This was the first time that we had a bondage experience together, but definitely not the last. I'll write later about our other games we played during that summer.

Seth