Bunny : 01 - Buried Treasure (m+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bunny : 01 - Buried Treasure (m+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bunny's stories
01 - Buried Treasure
Story index at the bottom

By Bunny

Wednesday April 26th 2000 04:40:08

When I was about fifteen, my family went to the ocean for a day trip. My brothers (both older) brought their friends Chris and Gene with them, and my best friend Michelle was supposed to come too, but at the last minute had to cancel. So here I was, piled into the minivan with four older, obnoxious boys (three of which had tied me up at the picnic last year) and my parents. The beach was particularly windy that day, to the point that some people had dug shallow holes to lie in. I thought this was a fine idea, and began to dig one while the boys were splashing around in the ocean. Dad had just returned from snorkeling, and he decided to take Mom on a walk. The boys returned from the ocean to dry themselves off, and offered to help me with the hole. I know the bells and whistles should have gone off, but I was freezing and the offer was appreciated.

Of course, they dug it deeper than I had planned, but four boys work fast. They asked me to try it out. I lay in it, and it actually felt cozy. My head and feet were propped up at either end, well protected from the wind. Just as I relaxed and put my sunglasses on, they collectively pushed all the sand back in the hole within seconds. There was no way to react fast enough.

"Oh, very mature", I barked at them as they continued to pile a mountain of sand on top of me, so only my head and feet were sticking out.

They did the mandatory "Create a New Body for Bunny" contest, which was a fat sand woman with huge breasts made out of the sand pile. At least they were sports about it, and would feed me on demand with soda and chips. Passerbys were very amused by all this. Then one perv guy said the thing I'd been dreading.

"Hey, is she ticklish?"

Well, that's all those idiots needed. My feet were fair game to them, and they had a blast. All I could do was twist me feet a few inches, in futile efforts to avoid their fingertips. I laughed and begged till I had tears rolling down my face. This went on for several minutes at least (seemed like hours). Then my brother Mark noticed the life guard kept looking our way as I shrieked for help.

"Guys, we gotta stop this, she's getting too loud."

Chris was disappointed. He smiled devilishly at me.

"Anything we can gag her with?"

I thought there was no way, even they wouldn't push it that far. My other brother, Dan, and Gene were standing behind me whispering, and I couldn't see or hear them from my angle. Then Gene knelt down and held my nose. When I opened my mouth to ask him what he was doing, Dan stuck Dad's snorkel on my mouth, and strapped it and the diving mask to my face. I found out quickly that Dad's mouth was much bigger than mine, and with no hands free or leverage, there was no way to remove it. I complained, but the words came our ridiculously through the tube, and they laughed hysterically. When they resumed tickling me, my laughter made this weird hooting noise that amused them to no end.

It was at least an hour before Mark spotted my parents returning on the beach. He removed the snorkel gear from my face (knowing he was pushing his luck) but left me buried as a trophy for my parents to see. Supportive as they are, they found my predicament entertaining, but Dad (bless his heart) ordered my immediate release. I think that was the last time my brothers captured me, but that summer I met a new group of boys that provided a few more similar adventures.

Hope you liked it. I had a blast recalling it!

Bunny