Ally : 01 - Snooping Brother (FFF/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Ally : 01 - Snooping Brother (FFF/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Ally's stories
01 - Snooping Brother
Story index at the bottom

By Ally

Sunday April 2nd 2000 05:34:49

When I was 18, me and 2 of my girlfriends caught my 15 year old brother watching us while we were changing into our bedclothes. All we had were t-shirts and sweats on - what a little pervert. What did he expect? Well, we kidnapped him on the spot, tackled him, subdued him, blinfolded him, and and then we tied his hands behind his back. Then we led him outside, buckled him into the backseat of my car, and drove to one of the girls' apartments. We tied him down to the bed and he begged us to let him go. He begged us so hard his voice was strained with terror and we had to tape his mouth shut while we laughed at him and got ready for revenge. Would anyone like to guess what happened to him next? And I'm still waiting to here for some good suggestions on the best "girls tie boys" stories. Tell me, and I'll finish my story. I'm waiting.

Wednesday April 19th 2000 01:33:31

Okay. You guys have waited long enough. And thanks for the feedback.

When last we left off, my obnoxious 15-year-old brother was tied down to a hide-a-bed in my friend's apartment, held captive by 3 college girls. we had to gag him because he was starting to whimper and panic so we taped his mouth shut.

My friend Leslie was the one he really had a crush on - she was blonde and beautiful. She leaned over his scared eyes and gagged mouth and asked me what we should do to him.

I said, "He is insanely ticklish. Aren't you, pumpkin?" And I tickled his neck - his worst spot.

He freaked out and my friend Kim had to hold him down while I tickled his neck and Leslie tickled the bottoms of his feet. We tickled him for over an hour and he was crying when we stopped.

We then took his gag off and asked him trivia questions from Trivia Pursuit and tickled him for 10 seconds every time he got something wrong. We told him he had to get 10 questions right and we'd untie him, but he couldn't quite do it. He shrieked and cursed us and tears were on his face and we just giggled and tickled him harder.

We asked him, "Was looking at us changing worth being tortured?"

He apologized over and over and I went to untie his ankles when Leslie shocked me. She said, "Don't touch his feet. he's not going anywhere. You two sleep in my room. This little pervert is all mine tonight."

So we did as Leslie climbed under the covers with him. He started to whimper again and she said, "Oh, shush sweetie. Shhhhh" and taped his mouth shut and blindefolded him with a sock while he tried to scream and we went to bed.

For a while we listened through the walls and she taunted him by whispering she was going to tickle him in 5 seconds and wouldn't. Other times, she did tickle him - we could tell by the muffled screams. She taunted him and asked him where he wanted it next. This didn't stop for a while - the lights were off, he was tied and gagged and blindfolded, and she was literally torturing my brother, but I didn't mind. We heard him whimpering for another hour or so when Leslie told him softly, "I won't tickle you anymore and I'll take the gag off if you promise not to say a word." he must have agreed because we heard him sigh and gasp and then we all went to sleep.

In the morning we got up and my brother was tied to a kitchen chair while Leslie fed him breakfast. They finished and she untied the ropes that held him to the chair and said to all of us, "Anyone care for one last tickling?" He said, "Oh no!" and ran across the room - his feet were free but his hands were tied behind his back. We all cornered him and tickled his feet, ribs, and armpits for anothet 15 minutes until he apolgized again.

Then we blindfolded him and belted him into the back of the car and drove back to my parents house - Leslie sat in the back tickling his neck and making him giggle like a little girl.

Behind our house was a big of patch woods it led to our back door. We pulled over to the side of the road, Leslie unbuckled him, and led him to the woods. She pushed him down, said, "Bye!" and we all took off. Kim yelled out the window, "Think about this next time!"

I saw him later in the day when he freed himself and got home. he vowed revenge, but never got it. Nothing quite like vicious tickle-torture to teach your brother a lesson.

Ally (formerly Alex) :-)

Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

is there any hope we could read the "girls tie boys" story mentioned at the begin
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Mike wrote: 4 years ago is there any hope we could read the "girls tie boys" story mentioned at the begin
Unfortunately I could not find it in the archives
Mike
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mike »

Ok. Thank you anyway!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic