Jeff : 01 - Kidnapped Sisters (mm/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : 01 - Kidnapped Sisters (mm/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff's stories
01 - Kidnapped Sisters
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff

Monday April 17th 2000 06:02:26

I came across this site about a month ago and decided to tell a story that happened when I was 15 yrs old and my two sisters Kellie 14 Nancy 12. I had a couple of friends Dan & Mark same age as me, we all hung out together. We were watching some tv at the house one day one of those stories where the woman gets kidnapped and tied up when my two sisters came in and sat down and turned the tv channel I yelled at them but they said mom told them they could watch what they wanted and we had to go do something else.

So we went up to my bedroom and started talking about how much of a pain my sisters were and how I was tired of them always getting what they wanted from mom. Then Dan said that maybe we should kidnap them and teach them a lesson for being such brats but I told him that if I did my mom would get really mad so we better not. But they kept on talking about how they would do it and how much they would enjoy seeing them tied up without being able to do anything about it, after a few min I changed the subject and we went out to go walk around.

So the week went on and on sat my mom and dad said they had to leave and would be gone most of the day and that I had to stay home and watch my sisters which made me upset because I had plans with the gusy to go and do something. So I called up Dan and told him I couldn`t go out and complained to him because I had to watch the two brats.

About an hour after my parents had left Dan called me up and asked me to come over to his house for a min so he could show me something I figured it wouldnt hurt since my sisters were sitting out by the pool and they would probally not even miss me. So I snuck out and went to his house he only lived a couple blocks away, but when I got there his mom told me he had gone to get Mark and that he wanted me to wait there till he got back so I figured it wouldn`t hurt to wait a few mins. I waited for about 45 mins and when I tried to see if they were still at marks house I was told by his mom that they had left a long time ago so I decided I better get back home before my sisters found out I was gone because I knew they would tell on me and I would get in trouble.

When I got home I sat and watched tv for awhile and then the doorbell rang and when I answered it there was Dan and Mark. I let them in and asked where they went earlier and they just laughed and said they had important things to get done. After a few mins Dan told me to come with them so he could show me what he called me for and we all walked to the back yard. When we got out there I saw that my sisters were nowhere in sight and figured they were up in their bedrooms so I asked the guys what they wanted to show me and they said it was in the old building that was in the woods back behind the yard that we used as a clubhouse to hang around in so I followed them to it.

The building was actually an old barn that was overgrown with trees and brushes around it. When we got there I went inside with them and what I saw almost floored me, there was Kellie standing with her two piece swimsuit tied to a post in the middle of the room. She was gagged with a scarf and blindfolded with another one and her hands were tied back behind the post and they had tied her ankles and hnees together and to the posts, and she also had rope wrapped around her waist and above and below her breasts tightly securing her to the post. She was trying to talk thru the gag but all that came out was a low grunt.

I then heard another noise and when I looked there was my sister Nancy who had on a red one piece bathing suit she was also gagged and blindfolded in a hogtie on the ground, I could see she was trying to get loose but she was tied pretty tight. Before I could say anything the guys motioned for me to be quiet and come back outside. When we got outside I told them that if we didn`t let them go I was in a lot of trouble. But Dan told me not to worry because the girls had agreed to play a kidnap game with them so if I just kept quiet I could watch them get their punishments without them knowing I was there. I figured why not at this point if they told I was in trouble anyway so we went back inside.

Dan and Mark walked over to the girls and told them that if they were good that they would be released after the ramson was paid making them think it was still a game, and then they said that they would have to be tied up a different way to make sure that they wouldn`t try to escape. So they untied my sisters leaving the gags and blindfolds on with their wrists still tied behind their backs. They then took Kellie and sat her in a chair we had in there and tied her to it around her waist and chest and tied her ankles and knees together again and took a rope and threy it over a beam and tied it to her ankles and pulled it until her legs were straight out in front of her. They then took Nancy and laid her back on the ground and tied her wrists to one post and took some rope and tied her ankles to another post streatching her between the two. And thats when the torture begain we all three starting ticking them on their feet which made them both start to grunt thru their gags and try to get free.

After about fifthteen mins of that we stopped and just sat and watched them trying to wiggle out of their bonds with no luck. I then figured it was getting late and we better quit the game so I left and went back to the house and about 20 mins later they came back. When I asked my sisters where they had been they just said playing, so I told them that if they were good I wouldn`t tell mom that they had run off without telling me. They agreed being afraid that they might get in trouble if our mom found out that they had let the guys tie them up. I could still see the marks on their wrists and ankles where they had been tied and hoped they would disapper before my parents got back, after that I didn`t have much trouble with them anymore.

We didn`t do anymore tie up games but they were always afraid of my friends telling on them.

Jeff